Dryer Vent Cleaner

Dryer Vent Cleaner

Reviews for Dryer Vent Cleaner

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Drier Vent replacement

The builder of my home vented the dryer through the roof of my townhome. The vent that the builder used was not rated for a dryer application (had a grate that clogged with lint continually).

I had Iain come in and replace the vent with one that is rated for a dryer application and will not clog with lint. Everything is working fine now.

Great job! Thanks Iain.

Thanks for your kind review I'm happy that you now have a much safer dryer vent installed on your roof!

Dryer vent installation

I had decided to move my dryer to a more convenient location and needed someone that would install proper venting. Iain was quick to respond with a phone call and did an excellent job.

He was punctual, explored the best route for the vent, explained what needed to be done then set about doing his job and tested for proper airflow to ensure no issues. He even set up my dryer and washing machine in their proper position and adjusted for balance.

I found Iain to be very personable and easy to deal with and he offered some great advice. I would definitely be calling on him again.

Allan from Mississauga

Allan, it was a pleasure replacing your old dryer vent for the proper solid ductwork. Thanks for the review

dbedell from Burlington
dbedell from Burlington

dryer vent cleaning

I was having trouble with my dryer and when the appliance repair man came to fix it he recommended I get my dryer vent cleaned as their was an excessive build up of lint in my dryer. I called Iain and he came and did a very thorough job of cleaning the vent and modifying the grate so that the lint could get out better. He took photos of the problem areas, thoroughly explained what he was doing and why and was very professional throughout. This has made a huge difference to the efficiency of my dryer. As a bonus he also fixed my screen door and replaced a screen on my window with cat proof screen material, so this was a win, win, win for me. I highly recommend Iain and was very pleased with his work.

Happy customers make my day! That's great that cleaning and modifying your dryer vent made a big difference... enjoy the savings

Keith from Burlington
Keith from Burlington

dryer vent cleaning

Our dryer has been taking longer and longer to dry the clothes. It finally started turning off after only 5 minutes. I have actually vacuumed out lint from within the dryer in the past but this didn't seem to make much difference except peace of mind preventing a dryer fire. After reading about dryer fires we realized that the vent leading to outside had never been cleaned. Thinking we needed a new dryer we decided to try having the vent cleaned by a professional. It certainly was a good decision. We found Iain very thorough. He did an excellent job both inside and outside. He actually modified the roof vent which was a big part of the problem. This saved us the cost of purchasng a new vent. If you are looking for a professional we would truly recommend the Dryer Vent Cleaner.

Melanie Deppe from Hamilton
Melanie Deppe from Hamilton

dryer vent replacement

NOT HAPPY!! Iain came and replaced entire vent. Seemed ok, but when dryer had to be moved, his connection wouldn't go back on!! Called him and he told me to buy a hose! NOW water keeps dripping from above out of vent! He never taped connections properly! Nice guy, crappy job!

Melanie you called me after pulling the dryer out due to a flood, and me telling you that its tricky to do but explained you had to lie down under the laundry sink to disconnect. This was 3 months after I installed your dryer vent and you wanted immediate service for which I could not provide as I was swamped with bookings. I said that getting a replacement hose was the only solution due to the urgency you were needing.

I am upset that you left this poor review as it is not a true reflection of what happened. If you yank the dryer out the hose will come off! All duct work was braced, taped and installed above code!

Jeremy from Mississauga
Jeremy from Mississauga

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Our dryer seemed to be taking ever longer to dry! Googling it became clearer that maybe the dryer vent was blocked. Further googling and I found Dryer Vent Cleaner, run by Ian.

I had thought my dryer vented through a wall. It turned out that it vented through the roof. The vent was completely plugged as there was a screen over the vent which clearly prevented any lint escaping.

Ian (very pleasantly) found the problem when he got into the roof space (on a hot day), modified the vent, completely cleaned the lint from the ducting (there was a lot!), and reconnected everything better than it had been before. He also had a great gauge which measured back pressure in the dryer so the (vast) improvement was easy for all to see.

So why not "10"? Well, ideally Ian said we needed a better designed roof vent. Sadly he could not install one as our roof was a bit too steep and high to be safe.

However, if you want a guy who knows what he's doing, who puts things right and leaves the place clean and tidy then Ian is your man! (We'll get a roofer to replace the vent sometime!

Lauren Hart from Burlington
Lauren Hart from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Iain was amazing!! We had an extra long hose that was dangerously filled with lint and allowing mice to come into our house. When I did laundry it would smell like burning. Iain came and gave us a quote quickly, and did an amazing job re-routing our dryer's duct work. He was quick, efficient, incredibly friendly, and super helpful. Iain even covered the hole for our old line for us to make sure no more mice would get in. He really cares about making your dryer safe and efficient. Thank you so much Iain! I will recommend you to everyone!

Tammy N from Hamilton
Tammy N from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dyer Vent Installation

I had inherited a dryer vent that was white plastic that ran across the ceiling of my fully finished basement. Iain came to my house to replace it with a metal tube and cleaned up the line. He made the process seamless, quick and efficient! He is a pleasure to work with and is a true professional. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone! .

Thanks Tammy, that's one less home now with the old outdated vinyl hose out there! I hope your hydro bills come down too. Thanks for choosing Dryerventcleaner.ca we do appreciate your business

Sebastian  from Hamilton
Sebastian from Hamilton

Duct installation and repair

Having Iain help was an excellent experience. What was supposed to be a relatively easy dryer duct cleaning, became a nightmare. Past owners of yet house used vinyl flexible tubing as a duct for the dryer. Any attempt to clean the duct would result in piercing the vinyl. Iain came to the rescue offering a quick, permanent and quality solution at a very fair price. He installed a new duct and helped me repair the past owners shotty workmanship. Iain, thank you for all your help and professionalism.

Thank you Sebastian glad your dryer is vented properly and you were happy with the job I did.

Buffy Knowlton from Oakville
Buffy Knowlton from Oakville

Ridding Dryer & Venting System of Lint Accumulation

Iain Stubley is the consummate professional - knowledgable, experienced, friendly, honest, insightful, thorough, and he conscientiously addresses clients' needs and concerns. Through his work and to our benefit, Iain has also made us keenly aware of: 1) The potential fire hazard that exists when lint isn't cleared from the dryer interior and venting (not just the removable screen); 2) Why smooth metal piping is a much more effective material for venting than ribbed plastic piping; 3) The money and time saved in having greatly reduced drying time - results we began enjoying immediately after Iain's efforts. I highly recommend Iain and his company, Dryer Vent Cleaner, and I encourage all of us to maintain our dryers with the same awareness as we do our fireplaces, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, gas connections, and heating/cooling systems.

Thanks Buffy for taking time to leave this feedback. It was a pleasure meeting both you and Jim. Improving the efficiency and safety of the dryer is my number one goal. That's great that now the vinyl hose has been changed you are now seeing benefits.

More about Dryer Vent Cleaner

www. dryerventcleaner. ca Dryer vent cleaning reduces your risk of fire and improves your dryers efficiency. We clean dryer vents and dryers, repair dryer vents, dryer vent installation, re-route vents, replace vents, clean roof vents and remove bird nests. If your dryer is taking a long time you may need ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Burlington?