Dryer Vent Cleaner

Reviews for Dryer Vent Cleaner

Jeff in Oakville
Jeff in Oakville

Vent cap replacement

Iain was prompt in his initial contact. We had a convenient time and date set up soon after. He showed up on time and immediately got to work, very pleased with our experience with his company.

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate you taking time to leave a review

Kodanda in Mississauga
Kodanda in Mississauga

Dryer vent install and repair

Had emailed Lain to install a new dryer vent and after prompt response and setting up an appointment, Lain was absolutely professional and very detailed in his work and after the work was done, on his way out he noticed that our storm door was unhooked/bent, he just got his tools fixed in 10 minutes. Amazingly helpful. Thank you Lain.

Thanks Kodanda, I appreciate your review and your business... Enjoy your new home

christina maixner from Burlington
christina maixner from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Dryer vent cleaned

Awesome service. Very knowledgeable and professional! Ian came on time and exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended! Didn't try to upsell and fixed what was needed. Will use this company again in the future.

Thanks Christina for your review ... hopefully this will speed up your drying time! I hope you get somewhere with the builder putting the wrong roof vent for the dryer there?

choeml in Burlington
choeml in Burlington

Duct repair and re-routing

Was having an issue with a new dryer, seems like the previous owners did very poor renos. Ian came by discovered the issue right away, spent hours re-routing our vent, never cut any corners, extremely patient. Did an amazing job, cleaned all the debris, dryer works like a charm. I must say it's very hard to meet genuine people and I'd say Ian is at the top of that category. An absolute gentleman, courteous and thoughtful. I don't believe I've ever had any home service as professional. Definitely would recommend and definitely will call again ! Thank you

Thank you Mike for the review and also the challenge!

John Moore from Burlington
John Moore from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Dryer Vent Cleaning and Repair

My wife was having to run the clothes through the dryer twice on high heat just to dry them. I could see that the builders had put too much ducting and it had become kinked, but we have a third floor closet laundry with a very tight fit so I was unable to get into the vents to clean it myself.

We called Iain to look at the dryer, and he confirmed the problem with the ducting and improper venting. He shortened and straightened the duct, attached an elbow and replaced the vent in the attic. He showed photos from the attic and explained in depth the problem and solution.

The dryer now works great even on low heat, so we're quite happy with the service.

Glad the situations better with your dryer now it's been cleaned out. I appreciate your review and so will others needing their dryer vent cleaned!

Joel in Burlington
Joel in Burlington
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dryer Vent Installation

I had moved into an older house in Hamilton, Ontario where the dryer vented into a dirt hole in my basement crawlspace. As such it took upwards of two and a half hours for clothes to dry. Such a waste of hydro. I researched for the right contractor to do the job to install a dryer vent, and confidently called Iain after visiting his website and homestars page.

I was very impressed with Iain from the moment I spoke to him. He arrived on time, and is very skilled, knowledgeable and reliable. He found the best route for my dryer vent, and left no mess. His price was fair, and as quoted on the phone. All work he did was above and beyond what I would expect, and no detail was ignored. He did a quality check afterwards and ensured the dryer was working properly.

My dryer now dries clothes in under an hour. I would recommend Iain in a heartbeat and I plan to call him back to have my dryer vents cleaned in the future. He is very personable and professional.

Cheers!

Thanks Joel for the great feedback. I'm glad re-routing your dryer vent has improved your drying times! Thanks again for your business

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

dryer vent cleaning and repair

I asked for dryer vent cleaning and inspection and the dryer was thoroughly inspected and a new, more efficient dryer venting system was installed. The outside vent cap was inspected and replaced.
I was very pleased with the quality of service given and the well equipped technician, who was very creative and knowledgeable about all things dryers. He was very polite, pleasant and reasonably priced for the high quality of service given. I would highly recommend this gentleman in the future.

Thank you for the review, I'm glad you were happy with the service ... Safe drying

William from Mississauga
William from Mississauga

Clean the Dryer, replace the pipe to vent the Dryer and replace outside dryer vent wall cap

I had been worried about the dryer vent for a while now, knowing we hadn't cleaned it in years. I finally decided to do something about it so I looked on HomeStars and found "Dryer Vent Cleaner" ad. I was very impressed with their website, lots of useful info and not just all fluff.
Iain Stubley came out the same day, did an excellent job, in a timely manner, we where very happy with the quality of the work and would recommend this company to anyone looking to have their dryer vents and piping cleaned or replaced. Thanks for your help Iain.

Thanks Will for leaving this review, I'm glad you are happy with the solid ductwork & pest proof vent cap I installed ... All the best Iain

Tartanlad in Burlington
Tartanlad in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof dryer vent

Requested inspection of dryer roof vent set up. I thought I needed a completely new be venting system. On inspection Ian informed me all I needed was to replace the existing roof vent which was designed for bathroom venting. Once this was replaced the dryer functions like it did when purchased. Clothes are dry in the set cycle. No longer need to add an additional 30 mins to the cycle to dry the clothes. I would recommend this company without reservation.

Thanks for leaving this feedback it helps others decide who to call for any dryer issues.

I'm glad the proper roof dryer vent has made a difference, its way safer and helps lower your hydro bill...

cripcrapple in Burlington
cripcrapple in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

dryer vent relocation

Iain was great. shows up on time and will work to find the best location for the vent with you. Would highly recommend him. Will be using him again to clean out the new vent in a few years as per his recommendation. Happy client, Rich Acosta

Thanks Rich, I appreciate your business, enjoy your new home!

More about Dryer Vent Cleaner

www. dryerventcleaner. ca Dryer vent cleaning reduces your risk of fire and improves your dryers efficiency. We clean dryer vents and dryers, repair dryer vents, dryer vent installation, re-route vents, replace vents, clean roof vents and remove bird nests. If your dryer is taking a long time you may need ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Burlington?