Cuthbert Plumbing And Heating

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Cuthbert Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Cuthbert Plumbing And Heating

Rick and Val Anderson in Calgary
Rick and Val Anderson in Calgary

Draining Clogged kitchen garberator plus installation of new garberator

This is the 3rd time we have had Scott out to our home - each time for something different. I am so thankful for his services because he is very competent, honest and trustworthy. When he does something - it is done properly. He is our go-to plumber.

Thanks again Val

Plumbing help in Calgary
Plumbing help in Calgary

replacement of hot water heater

We arrived home from a short vacation to find our hot water heater leaking water. We had to turn off the water, and find a company to replace our heater and remove it. We called several companies and were either told that we would have to wait until the next week or pay for a estimate that would be determined the next day and then wait several more days for an appointment for the install. We called Cuthbert Plumbing and they arrived that day, gave us an estimate that was reasonable and proceeded to install a new heater. They checked ever faucet in the house to get out the air in the lines and removed the old heater. We now have hot water and a clean site because of their prompt service. We are very pleased and will remember Cuthbert Plumbing if any other plumbing, heating etc issues arise. Brian and Zena Kimmel.

Thanks for the kind words

Sandra in Calgary
Sandra in Calgary

Pipe sprung a leak

I heard a leak in the upstairs bathroom. Turned the water off. Called Cuthbert Plumbing. They were in the neighbourhood and got to our house in fifteen minutes. In another twenty minutes they had repaired the pipe. Fast and efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Main water valve replacement

Cuthbert Plumbing replaced my main valve. They were friendly and efficient. They liaised with the city water department, scheduled an appointment and were on time and timely in their work. I am satisfied with the job and would recommend Cuthbert Plumbing.

Andrew in
Andrew in

Fixed Leak

Had a small leak under my kitchen sink that I thought was coming from the drain cleanout. Scott arrived right on schedule and got to work without wasting time. He determined that the leak was actually coming from the dishwasher drain line and recommended that I have it replaced by an appliance repair company because it would cost me less. He also provided a reference for a company to use. He was extremely professional and efficient. I had no issue paying him for his time, even though I need bring someone else in.

Docjhe in Calgary
Docjhe in Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

Drain clearing

A previous plumber charged $420 and failed to clear the drain for a bathroom sink. The proposed next step by the previous plumber was to open the wall and cut the pipe. The estimate for the additional work was $550. So we risked being out $950+ and still have a plugged drain. We decided to cancel the previous plumber and called Cuthbert Plumbing based on information we gathered online. Good decision. Scott cleared the drain with 1/2 hour and charged us 2/3 of what the previous plumber charged.

Jim G. in
Jim G. in

In Floor Heating Issue

Our experience with Scott goes back over 10 years in two of our homes. He promptly returned our call on Christmas day to help us with a pressure tank leak. Most recently reworked a faulty in-floor heating system along with installing a soft water conditioner in our recently built home. Personable, knowledgeable, efficient and takes the time to effectively explain his recommended solution. Competitive prices and quality workmanship. Would recommend him without hesitation. You will not be disappointed. Jim G.

Repairs to hot water heater & toilet

Every aspect of my experience with this company was positive. An appointment was quickly booked and Scott arrived promptly. He quickly assessed the likely issues with my water heater and a toilet. The problems were fixed quickly and inexpensively. Very impressive!

I highly recommend this company.

Hot Water tank Replacement

Had to have my Hot Water Heater replaced quickly. Scott was able to replace it the same day including making some piping modifications to conform to code. The work was done quickly and efficiently and was good quality work. I would not hesitate to recommend Scott for future work.
Barry R.

Mathew from Calgary
Mathew from Calgary

Gas Line Moved

Scott was great, very helpful, quick and informative. I would definitely recommend him to others looking for a good plumber.

He moved our gas line for us which was required for a larger renovation.

More about Cuthbert Plumbing And Heating

Welcome to our website. We are the plumbing outfitters who look forward to assisting you in your search for the perfect business. Cuthbert Plumbing & Heating believes we are that business. Our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor. Scott Cuthbert is a Master Plumber & ...