Cuthbert Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Cuthbert Plumbing And Heating

Mathew from Calgary
Mathew from Calgary

Gas Line Moved

Scott was great, very helpful, quick and informative. I would definitely recommend him to others looking for a good plumber.

He moved our gas line for us which was required for a larger renovation.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

In-floor heating and Large Hot water tank replacement.

I'm a Cochrane resident. A year ago I had an in-floor heating issue. I called several well known companies and left messages, never to have a call returned. I found the Cuthbert Plumbing advertising in the local paper and tried them. Scott answered right away. Scott was very knowledgeable and came out the next day after I called. He was on time and very polite and personable. He had to run into Calgary to pick up a part and returned to fix my regulator, within an hour. I was very impressed. Fast and very reasonably priced. He also cleaned up his mess.
A year later I called about my hot water tank. One in which I have had issues with in the past. Other known plumbing companies told me the tank was a special tank and required additional piping and would cost a fortune to fix. That is if they could find that certain type of tank. I called Cuthbert to get his opinion. The tank was discharging soot , possibly carbon monoxide, which could be a fire hazard. Scott came out the same day I called, even though I told him it wasn't an emergency. 24 hours later I have a new tank and the price was right. I do have plumbing and pipeline experience so I am knowledgeable in the plumbing industry. Being female other plumbers have tried to up-sell work or talk to me like I have no idea what they are talking about. I have never had Scott talk down to me. He told me exactly what I needed and what needs to be done, Very impressed and am so glad I found him.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Water water heater

This was my first time using Cuthbert Plumbing and Heating. I discovered my hot water tank leaking and Scott was able to replace it for me the next day. He arrived exactly when he said he would and completed the work promptly and professionally.
I will definitely be giving Cuthbert a call next time I need plumbing or heating services.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Residential plumbing

I requested a quote for general plumbing repairs. The response was timely .Scott was knowledgeable and professional. He followed up after providing the quote and took time to explain details. Great customer service. Thank you.

AGarant from Calgary
AGarant from Calgary

Plumbing-home reno

Great company. The guys were always on time, eager to get the work done. They went the extra mile, offering to complete work (not for free of course!) that was not in the job scope. Quality of work was great, and completed in timely fashion.

catherine pedora from Calgary
catherine pedora from Calgary

household plumbing repairs

We have used Scott's services for many years and have found him to be very consistent in his work ethic. He is always prompt, personable, professional, helpful and reliable. Cuthbert Plumbing is the type of company one would not hesitate to recommend to one's friends and/or family.

Doreen in Calgary
Doreen in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

hot water tank problem

I woke up one morning pregnant and with a two kids under 4 and a husband away on a business trip only to discover that there was no hot water. Realizing this was going to put a hamper on our bedtime routine, I started to call several companies to find out costs and availability to come today. They were either very expensive with fees even prior to doing any work (aka dispatch fees). Feeling discouraged, I remembered years back that I had used Cuthbert Plumbing so I called Scott and sure enough, he was able to get to us within a couple of hours to diagnose the problem and fix it. He told me it was a simple fix and that the connection somehow popped out and he had to reconnect the hoses. His price was so reasonable! He was professional, honest and quick. I would definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone that needs plumbing or heating work done.

More about Cuthbert Plumbing And Heating

Welcome to our website. We are the plumbing outfitters who look forward to assisting you in your search for the perfect business. Cuthbert Plumbing & Heating believes we are that business. Our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor. Scott Cuthbert is a Master Plumber & ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?