It's The Right Move

Patricia Costantiello in Mount albert
Patricia Costantiello in Mount albert
1 review BRADFORD, ON

Clearing out and tidying large 3 bank garage

I compliment this company on the fine job they did in completing a monumental task of disposing of unwanted clutter and tidying up a huge garage area enabling us to park vehicles in winter weather. I was required simply to indicate what was to be kept and what could be discarded. I was truly impressed with the efficient manner that the task was undertaken in not simply disposing of the "trash", but also sorting for recycling as I requested. Remaining "valuables" were labelled an stacked and then the entire area swept.
Great organization skills, punctuality and respect of personal property were demonstrated by the owner of the company, Philip Feitz. I would strongly recommend Philip and the services that he provides.

More about It's The Right Move

It’s the Right Move is located in Oakville, Ontario, specializing in residential and commercial moving services in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton and surrounding areas. We also do long distance moves. Hello, my name is Philip Feitz, owner of It's the Right Move. At It’s the Right Move we understand that moving can be stressful - you can count on us to whether you are moving your office, your home or even just a few pieces of furniture! With local and international experience, our professional team has a personal, friendly approach.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional moving services, as well as ensuring a smooth transition to your new home or business at a competitive price.

So you have read this far and may feel that you have read the above before on another mover's profile...
So what makes us better than our competition and why did we win the "Best of" award.
May I share my story?
I have worked in many industries in my life and always given my best effort. So rather than giving my best to a big corporation, I choose to start my own company. A place where my team and I can make a difference. At It's the Right Move, we do our best to make your day as easy as possible. We may joke a little, laugh a little or sing a little, but we will always take care of you.
So, please call us for a FREE ESTIMATE!
Storage, Art Crating, Organization, Downsizing, Piano moving, Moving supplies, Packing & unpacking, Selling donating or disposal of unwanted items
Mover, Movers & Moving