It's The Right Move

Moving & Storage
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Oakville  >  It's The Right Move

Reviews for It's The Right Move

1 review Orangeville, ON

Best movers ever: whole house and piano move

Phil and his team are professional, friendly and efficient. Everything was properly protected and packed with care. They were on time and on budget. I recommend them without hesitation to anyone looking for a mover.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I wish you all the best in your new home.

Christian
Christian
2 reviews Milton, ON

Excellent service and good price!!!

The whole move was a pleasant experience with Its the right move. Right from the beginning Phil came and gave us a fair quote based on the amount of furniture and boxes we had. The day of the move they showed up right on time and started working right away. They covered all the furniture with blankets and took good care of everything. Floors were covered with runners and not damages were done to any of the walls.

On the new house, floors were cover again with runners and all the boxes and furniture were unload as explain to them.

Definitely a good company and a true family business!

Hello Christian,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I really appreciate your feedback.
May I wish you all the best in your new home.
Kind regards,

Sandy J. in Oakville
Sandy J. in Oakville

Move Dad to retirement home

Philip and his crew were on time, clean and very professional. They worked efficiently and helped set things up at the new condo where my Dad moved. A good sense of humour as well! Would use them again in a heartbeat! Most definitely will recommend It's the Right Move to my friends and family. No hidden costs, all up front and honest. Thank you Philip.

Hello Sandy,
Thank you for your kind words. I hope that your dad is settling into his new home. I wish him all the best.
Kind regards,

hbs in Toronto
hbs in Toronto

Moving elder couple after 32 years in their home

We chose It’s the Right Move because of Phil’s honest and straight forward approach to customer service and from the beginning to the end, Phil and his men could not have done a better job or been any more considerate and helpful. The movers took pride in what they did, were skilled and professional and were such a pleasure to interact with. We were more than satisfied with the job they did, but on top of that and to our sheer amazement, Phil adjusted the price when the move took less time than anticipated. It will be one of the best decisions you could make to hire this company and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you very much for your detailed review. What you have written truely reflects my goals in terms of the services we hope to provide. As far as the price goes, I believe in being upfront and fair.

House move

Phillip and his guys were so easy to work with - they were very professional, always prompt, polite, took great care with our belongings, and extremely accommodating. Went out their way to help and couldn’t have asked for a better team to move us to our new home! Highly recommend.

Good morning,
Thank you for your kind reply. I believe in helping where I can, its the right thing to do... so I am happy to do so.
May I wish you all the best in your new home.

the best moving company

Our family has used It's the Right Move twice. Both times excellent work, on time & polite, very careful with our possesions and furniture, packing everything up and delivering to our new homes. Very experienced, all the right packing materials, furniture blankets and equipment etc. Highly recommend It's the Right Move.

Hello,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I really appreciate your repeated trust in my team and services. I wish you all the new home.
Kind regards, Philip

Christina in Oakville
Christina in Oakville

Movers

We recently moved from Waterdown to Burlington. From beginning to end we knew we were in great hands with Philip. He was professional, warm and friendly. These traits meant alot to me as moving is stressful enough and having a sincere person helping you and giving pointers was invaluable. The team on moving day were a great bunch of guys and boy do they hustle ... they finished under the allotted time and the quote was discounted accordingly ... who does that ... ? My husband and I were very impressed and will not hesitate to use and recommend in the future. Thanks Philip .. Sincerely, Christina and Lindsay

Dear Christina and Lindsay,
Thank you both for your trust in our services and for taking the time to write this review. I enjoying working with you and I wish you all the best in your new home.

Glenn Marshall in Oakville
Glenn Marshall in Oakville

Efficient Service

Moved several big items from a house in Ancaster to a condo in Oakville. Movers provided an accurate quote and good efficient service. Arrived on time and completed the job on time as well.

Hello Glenn,
Thank you for the opportunity to support you and your beloved with this move. I hope that your condo in Oakville is serving you well and wish you all the best.

Jonathan in Burlington
Jonathan in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Full House move

We moved from Burlington to Hamilton in December, I hired "It's the right move" for the job and couldn't be happier with the service received! The gentlemen that showed up were on time, were very personable and they made sure all our things were properly wrapped up and moved accordingly. The process was seamless and stress free, just the way we like it! I would highly recommend this company to anyone! thank you Phil!

Hello Jonathon,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope that you are enjoying your new home and I wish you all the best moving forward.
Take care, Philip

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

Great Team

The idea of moving with two young kids, a third on the way, and two weeks before Christmas was overwhelming, but Phillip and his team made the day go smoothly. From the minute we contacted them for a quote to our moving day our questions were always answered quickly. The team was on time, hard working, kind, and professional. They also stayed true to their quote and everything was moved with care. We would recommend them without hesitation. Thank-you!

Hello Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it. I hope you can find space in the garage for the car. I wish you and your family all the best in your new home and all the best for 2018.

More about It's The Right Move

At It’s the Right Move we understand that moving can be stressful - you can count on us to whether you are moving your office, your home or even just a few pieces of furniture!
'
With local and international experience, our professional team has a personal, friendly approach.
'
It’s the Right Move is located in Oakville, Ontario, specializing in residential and commercial moving services in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton and surrounding areas. We also do long distance moves.
'
We are dedicated to providing exceptional moving services, as well as ensuring a smooth transition to your new home or business at a competitive price.
'
Hello, my name is Philip Feitz, owner of It's the Right Move.

So you have read this far and may feel that you have read the above before on another mover's profile...
So what makes us better than our competition and why did we win the "Best of" award.
May I share my story?
'
I have worked in many industries in my life and always given my best effort. So rather than giving my best to a big corporation, I choose to start my own company. A place where my team and I can make a difference. At It's the Right Move, we do our best to make your day as easy as possible. We may joke a little, laugh a little or sing a little, but we will always take care of you.
'
So, please call us for a FREE ESTIMATE!
'
Storage, Art Crating, Organization, Downsizing, Piano moving, Moving supplies, Packing & unpacking, Selling donating or disposal of unwanted items
Mover, Movers & Moving