It's The Right Move

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Oakville  >  It's The Right Move

Reviews for It's The Right Move

1 review Burlington, ON

Great hardworking honest movers

Thank you Phil and Eli! It's the Right Move went above and beyond with moving our family's belongings; under budget, ahead of time and with smiles and a great sense of humour. Totally made our move as stress-free as possible. For example, they didn't hesitate to help us move an old appliance out of the way, and were a huge help with assisting with our furniture. I would highly recommend that you speak with Phil and receive an estimate for your next move. They work hard, and it shows. Big thanks again!

Cindy
Cindy
4 reviews Rockwood, ON

Awesome job Philip and crew

Thank you Philip and his hard working, friendly and knowledgeable crew. It's the Right Move helped us out twice in 1 year. They were very thorough wrapping all our pieces in blankets ensuring that all our treasures were in pristine condition when they arrived at their final destination.I would highly recommend this awesome company to anyone considering a move.

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to leave a review. I hope that Rockwood is treating you well. I wish you all the best in your new home.

Reliable and Honest Movers

Phillip and his team did an outstanding job of moving the contents of my house last month. Phillip is very professional and honestly intent on doing an excellent job, and his team is both friendly and courteous – not to mention being quite strong and capable of moving whatever you may have. Even though the job took a bit longer than estimated, Phillip was true to his word and honoured his quote. With integrity like that, I’m not surprised by their high rating on HomeStars – which is why I chose them, and wasn’t disappointed. Would highly recommend them to anyone in need of honest and reliable movers.

Hello there,
Thank you for your kind review. May I wish you all the best in your new home.
kind regards

Steve and Marie in Oakville
Steve and Marie in Oakville

House move

Phillip and the team moved a full house in May 2018 on what was the hottest and most humid day of the year. They maintained their good humour throughout the move and broke nothing.
We helped with some of the moving which resulted in completing the move in a shorter time that the original estimate. Without any prompting the bill was adjusted to reflect the lesser time.
We would definitely recommend this company.

Hello Steve & Marie,
On a personal note, thank you so much for treating us to ice-cream from the ice-cream truck. Never have I enjoyed it so much.
Oh what a hot day it was and I am glad that it was smoothly. I wish you both all the best in your new home.

Sean in Waterdown
Sean in Waterdown
1 review , ON

Move From Burlington to Waterdown

Philip and his crew did a fantastic job moving us from Burlington to Waterdown. I have always been nervous using movers and this was our first time approaching a moving company to help us. I am very happy that we found Philip and his company. All were very professional, worked hard and were careful with everything despite working in some oppressive heat. Overall, it was very close to the quoted price (even when an additional truck was needed). We would highly recommend Philip to anybody looking for a mover.

Hello Sean,
Thank you for your kind reply. From time to time, I under estimate the volume involved. And that is not your fault, so my best response was to add the second truck at no charge.
May I wish you all the best in your home.

Laurie
Laurie

Great Service!

I received excellent service with all aspects of moving my furniture. I was concerned about several pieces with Queen Anne style legs but was pleased that the crew spent time wrapping each piece to protect them and then loaded everything carefully. Philip and his team were professional, courteous, and friendly when addressing any concerns I had. It was a pleasure working with them and I highly recommend It’s the Right Move. Thank you Philip for all your help!

Hello Laurie,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I hope that you are happy in your new home and I am honoured that we were able to support you with your move.

Theresa in Oakville
Theresa in Oakville

Moving services

I would highly recommend " It's the Right Move" to anyone looking for a moving company. My recent experience was all positive.. from the pre-move packing to the actual moving day , always on time, considerable and reliable.. a very GREAT moving day. Thank you Philip and the crew

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for your kind reply. I hope that your new home is all that you hoped it would be. It was great to work with you and I wish you all the best in the future.

Rose in Oakville
Rose in Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving

We used It's The Right Move for our move from Burlington and Toronto to North York.

Phillip and his team are amazing to work with. They are very polite, hard working and on-time. They were mindful of furniture placement and ensured that I was satisfied.

I would highly recommend them to anyone who is moving.

Hello Rose,

Thank you for your kind reply. I hope that you and Andre are happy in your new home together. May I wish you all the best in the future.

Taylor
Taylor

A really fantastic moving company

Philip and Eli just finished moving some furniture for us today and we are so pleased with this company. They quoted a very fair price, showed up 15 minutes earlier than they said they would, friendly and so pleasant to deal with, AND no hidden costs. We will definitely use them again and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a moving company who cares.

Hello Taylor,
Thank you very much for your kind works.
May i wish you all the best with the renovations

1 review Orangeville, ON

Best movers ever: whole house and piano move

Phil and his team are professional, friendly and efficient. Everything was properly protected and packed with care. They were on time and on budget. I recommend them without hesitation to anyone looking for a mover.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I wish you all the best in your new home.

More about It's The Right Move

At It’s the Right Move we understand that moving can be stressful - you can count on us to whether you are moving your office, your home or even just a few pieces of furniture!
'
With local and international experience, our professional team has a personal, friendly approach.
'
It’s the Right Move is located in Oakville, Ontario, specializing in residential and commercial moving services in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton and surrounding areas. We also do long distance moves.
'
We are dedicated to providing exceptional moving services, as well as ensuring a smooth transition to your new home or business at a competitive price.
'
Hello, my name is Philip Feitz, owner of It's the Right Move.

So you have read this far and may feel that you have read the above before on another mover's profile...
So what makes us better than our competition and why did we win the "Best of" award.
May I share my story?
'
I have worked in many industries in my life and always given my best effort. So rather than giving my best to a big corporation, I choose to start my own company. A place where my team and I can make a difference. At It's the Right Move, we do our best to make your day as easy as possible. We may joke a little, laugh a little or sing a little, but we will always take care of you.
'
So, please call us for a FREE ESTIMATE!
'
Storage, Art Crating, Organization, Downsizing, Piano moving, Moving supplies, Packing & unpacking, Selling donating or disposal of unwanted items
Mover, Movers & Moving