It's The Right Move

Reviews for It's The Right Move

Abdel-Raouf Ismail from Oakville
Abdel-Raouf Ismail from Oakville

Abdel-Raouf Ismail

The right move team was excellent .started on time worked hard and finish early .all of the six members of the team were very Helpful and pleasant. I can’t ask for a better team .I will recommend them for all my friends

allison in Toronto
allison in Toronto

Best moving company

Philip and his crew moved me out of my 3 story townhouse in Hamilton, stored my stuff for 5 months and then moved me into my 4 story townhouse in Toronto.
The moving crews could not have been more professional and kind. Both of my moves were difficult with the amount of stairs and tight squeezes and no one complained even once.
Philip communicated with me every step of the way. I would get emails and updates about dates and times well in advanced.
None of my items were damaged or lost. Everything arrived in its original condition. I trusted Philip and his company with my entire life’s worth of possessions and I would easily do this again. They are trustworthy and straightforward. Very easy to deal with.

Brightbox03
Brightbox03
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Movers

Buying a house in itself is a stressful and exhausting process, on top of that dealing with the stress of moving, but our experience with 'It’s the Right Move' movers has been nothing but the best. Right from the initial meeting with Philip, we found him very friendly & professional. He took a tour of our house and gave us a quote. On the day off, Philip and his team came to our house in the morning at 8:30am as promised. They walked around the house and started loading the stuff in the truck. I was surprised to see how fast they were in taking stuff apart, wrapping it and loading it in the truck.

After they got to the destination they quickly started unloading the truck and Philip and his team did their best to keep all the boxes and furniture in the room where they belong. They then assembled all the furniture (except the cribs) which was ready for use before they left. The best part, they completed the job earlier than estimated time during the quote and I was pleasantly surprised when Philip showed us the number of hours they took to complete the move was less than initially quoted for and therefore they billed accordingly. They only charged for the hours they worked, I have never experienced that from any other mover.

Not only that, during the move an item was left behind in the truck which no one noticed, Philip came to drop it off to us the next day. I cannot say enough good things about this moving company, they are the best in business and are my go to guys for any of my future moving needs. I highly, highly recommend 'It’s the Right Move'.

Hello Mayank,
Thank you very much for your kinds words. I was a great pleasure working with you and of course I wish you all the best in your new home... and welcome to the neighbourhood.
My team and I enjoy our work and we dont like wasting time or your money. We will always do our best to work as quickly and safely as possible.
All the best to you and your family in your new home.

eveduffy
eveduffy

Move

The guys worked fast and were very skilled. We were left with some scratches on our new floors that we will have to fix but otherwise great service.

Hello Marieve,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a reply. I must admit, this is the first I hear about scratches. I too was on the job and not aware of scratches.
Is there anything I can do at this point or have you taken care of it already?
I do regret this and of course wish you all the best in your new home.

Craig Labbett from Oakville
Craig Labbett from Oakville

Fantastic Service! Great crew!

Philip and his crew did a fantastic job moving our house! All the guys are very personable and were careful with our belongings. No surprises with the cost. We would recomend It's The Right Move 100%. We would use them again in the future, guaranteed! Thanks for making our move a little less stressful!

Hello Craig,
I hope the renovations are complete and the dust is finally starting to settle.
Thank you very much for your kind review, it was a pleasure to support you with your move and I wish you all the best in your new home.

Hugh in Toronto
Hugh in Toronto

First Time Moving

Moving is very stressful, especially when you're leaving the house you grew up in and moving alone to a new part of the city! Philip and his crew were great. They arrived on time and were very friendly and courteous. That really put me at ease and helped me stay calm during this new, exciting and somewhat emotional experience. It was a freezing cold outside the day I moved, but Philip and the team got things done on time for my next "support team" to come in and help me unpack! Thanks guys!

Hello Hugh,
Thank you for your kind review. I hope that your new home is all that you hoped for and I wish you all the best in the future.

Cindy G in Oakville
Cindy G in Oakville

Move from Burlington to London

I just want to say a great big thank you to Philip and team! You were so careful with my stuff and with the property when moving me out and then in to my brand new home! You and your team were polite, courteous and funny during the move. You absolutely took the stress out of what is a stressful life event. I would highly recommend your company for anyone who wants to make sure they make ‘The Right Move’ by choosing you and your team for their move. Thank you so very much!! You guys are the best!

Hello Cindy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. It was our pleasure to support you and we wish you all the best in your new home.

Marsha Bowen from Mississauga
Marsha Bowen from Mississauga

Moving

LOOK NO FURTHER !!! AMAZING !!! It's the Right Move did a piano move and then moved 10 x 30 storage unit and 4 bedroom house move over an hour away. Philip communicated well and worked the move with with his four man crew. Two full trucks were loaded to the brim. Highly recommend.

Hello Marsha,
I hope that you are enjoying your new home. It was a great pleasure to support you with your move and I thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I wish you all the best

Jay in Mississauga
Jay in Mississauga

It really is the right move

I found Philip on homestars back in September. He came in on time to quote was very friendly and easy to talk to. Heade his checklist and quoted us the next day. His rate was very competitive. We maintained communication via email. My wife ended up selling a number of pieces of furniture between the quote and date of moving. Philip came back out to quote again 1 week prior to closing and offered us compensation for what had been sold.

Move day(today)
10:00am the truck and team of three were onsite. After a quick walk thru his team began working. The pace they kept was amazing. They asked pertinent questions. They handled ALL of our belongings with the utmost care. No damage to any of our belongings. No damage to either of our homes. They had loaded two trucks by 1:30pm Philip asked that I call him when I had an update on recieving our key. They left for lunch. From 1:30pm we didn't recieve keys to our new house untill 5:00pm there was no pressure or stress from Philip or his team. Once we recieved possession his team immediately began unloading the trucks. They offloaded and sorted all of our furniture and belongings into appropriate rooms never once a complain or issue. Each team member was never afraid to ask where things go/belong which saves us a ton of time later.

Hats off to Philip and his entire team, very easy to deal with 5 stars without a second thought. Punctual, honest, friendly I wish all businesses were operated like this.

I will had we had a very negative expirence with movers on our last move so we were hesitant but this really was The Right Move.

Thank you so much Philip and your team!

Hello Jay,
Thank you very much for taking the time to place this review on Homestars. It was a pleasure to support you with your move and restore your faith in movers. I wish you and your family all the best in your new home and hope that the carpets are installed quickly so you can really settle down.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Moving us from one home to another in Oakville and moving some of our stuff up north

Philip and his crew were professional, efficient, fast, pleasant , took great care of our furniture and even came in under budget. I can't say enough good about them and their work

Hello J,
Thank you very much for your kind review, I hope that you are enjoying your new home and I wish you all the best

More about It's The Right Move

At It’s the Right Move we understand that moving can be stressful - you can count on us to whether you are moving your office, your home or even just a few pieces of furniture!
'
With local and international experience, our professional team has a personal, friendly approach.
'
It’s the Right Move is located in Oakville, Ontario, specializing in residential and commercial moving services in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton and surrounding areas. We also do long distance moves.
'
We are dedicated to providing exceptional moving services, as well as ensuring a smooth transition to your new home or business at a competitive price.
'
Hello, my name is Philip Feitz, owner of It's the Right Move.

So you have read this far and may feel that you have read the above before on another mover's profile...
So what makes us better than our competition and why did we win the "Best of" award.
May I share my story?
'
I have worked in many industries in my life and always given my best effort. So rather than giving my best to a big corporation, I choose to start my own company. A place where my team and I can make a difference. At It's the Right Move, we do our best to make your day as easy as possible. We may joke a little, laugh a little or sing a little, but we will always take care of you.
'
So, please call us for a FREE ESTIMATE!
'
Storage, Art Crating, Organization, Downsizing, Piano moving, Moving supplies, Packing & unpacking, Selling donating or disposal of unwanted items
Mover, Movers & Moving