Urban Barn - Richmond Hill

Reviews for Urban Barn - Richmond Hill

curioasa Oakville
curioasa Oakville

Furniture

4 yrs ago, I purchased half of my furniture at the UB in Vaughan location. Dealt with Ricardo and had an amazing experience (see my other review). 4 yrs later I still love every single piece I bought there and turns I’m not the only one. I recently put my house up for sale and the buyer asked for almost every single UB piece I had! Of course I said yes, delighted to go shopping again at my all time favorite UB store. I happened to stop at the Richmond Hill location as I was in the area and lo and behold, who is behind the counter: Ricardo ! He remembered me from 4 yrs ago and was of course, a pleasure to deal with again. I was also helped by Lyn who was absolutely delightful!
I got delivery of my pieces and couldn’t be happier: great style, good quality and I love how affordable they are. I also like the fact that they continually update their product line which makes for more of a unique product rather than the mass produced stuff available at big chain furniture stores

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback. We're so glad you've enjoyed your shopping experience and continue to be a UB shopper. We'll be sure to pass this message along to Riccardo.

- UB Team

Ada in Richmond hill
Ada in Richmond hill
2 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Accessorize my house

You can find everything for your house in this store! I was there yesterday, and they were having a sale! Excellent sales selection! Affordable and stylish! All the staff are very fun and friendly. Will definitely shop there often!

Hi Ada. Thanks so much for your kind words! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience.

DARLENE IN VAUGHAN
DARLENE IN VAUGHAN

Couch

Have been regular customers of Urban Barn for a few years - their staff is always helpful, patient and very informative. Very professional and responsive whenever there is an issue. This location is top-notch.

ellen urowitz from Toronto
ellen urowitz from Toronto

sofa

About a month ago I was moving. It was my first time moving out. I found this website it was so helpful. I have heard of this company ,but I never purchased anything from them. My purchase was wonderful and I wouldn't go to another place again.

Braxton Sectional Sofa

Bought sectional sofa from the store a week ago.
Was delivered to me and assembled extremely fast.
Very good price for the sofa, great customer service and support, great store atmosphere/prices and selection. Will be buying from this store more often from now on.

sclo
sclo
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Living Room Accent Chair

Great customer service in the Richmond Hill location. The salesperson allowed me to take home a few swatches of fabric in order to see how it would look with the rest of our furniture in our living room. Helpful in making suggestions. Nice contemporary furniture store!!

Irada in Richmond hill
Irada in Richmond hill
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Throws

Love everything in this store, it has such a nice, rustic feel to it (sometimes) and modern other times. Beautiful stuff.
Going to buy another throw next week...I got a chair from there as well, the customer service was great, the chair was in perfect condition and the sales person was very helpful.

Thank you for your review! It is great to hear that you had a positive and helpful experience with our store.

renita in North york
renita in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

furniture

Urban Barn is a store has a lot of furniture selection. They are very unique in that they make furniture out of recycled barn boards. They use local furniture manufacturers - canada only. I bought a sofa bed and a tv unit that was made from recycled barn board - its beautiful.

Alex in Scarborough
Alex in Scarborough
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

furniture

I have always enjoyed shopping at this very funky, cool, progressive, informative, exciting, enthusiastic store. the customer service is amazing, friendly, helpful, punctual, courteous, up-dated, informative, educated, great salespeople, etc. i will continue to refer any customers I see to this store always and always.

More about Urban Barn - Richmond Hill

At Urban barn design and comfort live in perfect harmony. We have furniture and accents to bring sophistication and comfort to every room of your home. Our knowledgeable staff provide pressure-free, approachable service. If you love your home, you'll love our stores. . . it's a given.