Urban Barn - King East

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Urban Barn - King East

Reviews for Urban Barn - King East

Bob Irvine  in Old Toronto
Bob Irvine in Old Toronto

Renovations within my new living residents,and every visit to the King Street location no matter who the sales associate was my service was exceptional.

Staff extremely friendly, was greeted each time when entering the store, and as the staff got to know me they referred to me by my first name, which impressed me very much. I was helped each and every time with decisions re my purchases. I was just there two days ago leaving with more great purchases, Urban Barn is my store. Because you are a great store, I have an even greater home which I love, and I still am not done. I send my best regards to the sales associates and the management of your King Street store and thank them for the way they take care of me as well as the other customers who visit this location. All of you should be very proud of yourselves.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on my nest vist,which will be very soon. Thank you everyone for your exemplary service.
Bob

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
26 reviews TORONTO, ON

Mirror

Staff is very helpful and was knowledgable about the mirror. Helped me determine the size, and suggested hardware to hang it with, even gave me instructions on how to properly mount the 30lb mirror. Most of other furniture seems decently priced, but looks a lot like the Ikea stuff but more sturdy.

Paige Ring in Toronto
Paige Ring in Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Decorating accessories

Picked up a few accessories from this store (frame & vase), they're cute, trendy and weren't expensive. All the furniture is modern and usually smaller in scale, making it perfect for apartment living. Staff was nice and not pushy, I would shop here again for sure.

melissa in Toronto
melissa in Toronto

couch

They were very helpful and friendly. They had lots of staff members to help me out. They had many products to choose from and lots of fabric choices. They gave me an great deal. I was very happy with the service.

Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our store!

Felix
Felix

Bed Frame

The bed frame looks very nice. And the sales helps us alot. The price is good because it's on sale. It's a leather bed frame. We picked up the furniture.

St. Clair West
St. Clair West

Chesterfields

Very friendly and flexible - a no pressure environment. We ordered a custom sofa and they delivered ahead of schedule.
Emily at Urban Barn was fantastic. She called us to keep us updated and followed up on our order.

More about Urban Barn - King East

At Urban barn design and comfort live in perfect harmony. We have furniture and accents to bring sophistication and comfort to every room of your home. Our knowledgeable staff provide pressure-free, approachable service. If you love your home, you'll love our stores. . . it's a given.