Gold Star Windows And Doors

Reviews for Gold Star Windows And Doors

jim c from Toronto
jim c from Toronto

windows and framing

I had a wall in my den (converted garage; exposed brick interior and little insulation) with 2 large windows, and frequent leaks from rain through the window frames. Goldstar replaced the windows, including the carpentry work framing the window. They were always timely and courteous at appointments (measuring and installation). The 2 installers were incredibly professional and did an amazing job. It's been 8 months now and I have had absolutely no issues with them. I plan to go back to replace the two remaining windows in that room with Goldstar this summer.

Thank you and looking forward to met you.

Ronald a.
Ronald a.

Windows and Doors

The process to get new windows for our house started on 2/23/2016. We were in Etobicoke and decided to stop by the Goldastar Window showroom. From the very start we were greeted by the Sales Manager (Gina) who was very informative about the products they offered as well as listened to what was important for us. She did this without being overly aggressive with her presentation. We left the showroom that day feeling we were being offered a quality product at a very fair price. After comparing the other 2 companies to what was being presented by Gina and Goldstar, we decided to move forward with the project. The project was completed on 4/17/16 with complete satisfaction. The installation crew completed all 20 windows in one day and left the property with a complete cleanup! We have had follow-up visits by the Quality control team at Goldstar as well as the production manager to make sure we are totally satisfied with the windows and work that was done. We also received a follow-up call from Gina our Sales person. Everything that was mentioned to us by Gina that first meeting in February has turned out to be completely accurate. We are very happy with our decision to use Goldstar and have such a professional salesperson to work with.

Gina says thank you and sends her warm regards.

Ana from Brampton
Ana from Brampton

Window job

Every window needed to be sized to fit. They were double hung with inside the pane grid and flashing on the outside. The crew from Goldstar Windows arrived exactly when they were scheduled and they completed the whole job in one day. They were very courteous, helpful in explaining what was being done, and aware of my property. There was no dirt on the inside of my home (they hung plastic) and no sign of them having been on the outside of my home (all the old windows and materials were taken away when they left),. The windows have performed extremely well this winter. I have 3 smaller windows (63 inches by 23 inches) left to replace, which I am having new windows installed this Spring.

Thank you Ana! Our goal, lofty as it is, is 100% customer satisfaction. Thanks for getting us that much closer.

Lacey
Lacey

windows

Goldstar Windows measured, fabricated and installed 6 replacement windows at my home in Toronto. These windows were the Softlite , triple pane/double hung windows, which is one of their regular product offerings. The experience was hassle free from start to finish and we wholeheartedly recommend Goldstar to other homeowners as a terrific supplier with top quality products. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Hi Lacey!Thank you and warm regards to our entire family!

Joshe A.
Joshe A.

Replacing old windows and doors

The project consisted of removing 15 old, thin metal framed, single panned windows, of which 3 were bathroom windows, and 4 comprised a large bay window; taking out two malfunctioning sliding patio doors of the same make; installing new double panned fiberglass windows and two French Sliders; And cutting an entirely new window opening upstairs, approx. 70 x 50 to install a glider.
I would absolutely hire Tim and the whole GoldStar team again and have already recommended them to others. If you have the time I would strongly suggest you go to their website and read what he has to say. Tim is in business for the right reasons, and if what he says resonates with you, I say give him a call. You won't be sorry.

Thank you for your recommendations and looking forward to offer our services if you need.

Prat Newman from Mississauga
Prat Newman from Mississauga

12 new windows

Tim and his crew replaced 12 of my 25 year old windows with new vinyl WindowCity windows. From the first visit with Tim to the install process this company has been outstanding. I am writing this review just 4 days after installation, they got every window in place in one day, simply amazing. They kept the house clean, replaced blinds and communicated extremely well. I am very pleased that we went with Goldstar. They have a wonderful service and reasonable prices. I highly recommend Tim and his crew for your window replacement needs.

Thank you Prat!We were glad to be at your service!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Budget price, Great qaulity windows

We were very impressed by this company. Mike and his crews were extremely helpful, starting with the initial meeting and quote. First of all - he's very honest. He didn't try to up-sell expensive windows - even though he carried the top of the line and was willing to install whatever I wanted. He recommended some good windows and doors that would last and wouldn't break the budget. He backs his work with a strong warranty. He did a quote right there and then and laid out all options and expenses in detail. There were no surprises either - what he quoted was exactly what we paid. He wasn't the low bidder, but was definitely lower than some of the other companies we looked at - very competitively priced.
The work crews showed up on schedule, were well organized, very professional and skilled. The crew leaders were very knowledgeable, patient, and a pleasure to work with. The crews were neat, and cleanup was done each day. After installing all the windows - THEY CLEANED THEM!!
Mike, the owner, made a point to show up each day and go through the work - pointing out corrections, for even minor details that I had missed. Any questions or issues I had were answered promptly and respectfully. We had a weird shaped triangular window installed and, instead of going ahead and installing it, one of the foremen let me check the outline of where it would go,. Very smart thing too, because it didn't look right and didn't quite match what we wanted. I spoke with Mike about it and he apologized and offered to re-order the window at his expense even though we were working off a "fuzzy" spec (we had not given him a drawing for this it was pretty much verbal). A contractor with less integrity may have fought against this and pressed us to install the window as ordered or charged us for the re-fab - Mike did not. Thanks to Mike and his team our window now looks awesome!
Overall experience with Goldstar Windows was simply smooth sailing, best of luck guys, and you can definitely count on our recommendations

Thank you for your recommendations and best wishes for you and your family!

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

remove and replace entrance doors with French Doors

I have just hired this company to install a set of French doors, going into the back yard, it seems to be a sort of difficult area since it is level with the ground, I need to be sure that this company will install this door without out water getting into the house we will see how this goes, this is my first time dealing with this company and I have been stung many times over with contractors, and people who say they will do one thing and then don't do what they claim,
I will update this review as we go along, Nick said I would hear from the installers in about a week, to measure the opening and then three weeks for installation, the date is march 6, 2016
the receipt says it is windows by installer, so that seems strange when Nick's card says the company name is GOLDSTAR, hope I am not taken advantage of, with so many people out there claiming one thing and refusing to deliver

Emmy Cheung from Markham
Emmy Cheung from Markham

Windows and Doors

I contacted Ilia for a sales quote. He was thorough and detailed. Sergio, Mike, and Andre came to install my windows and doors 6 weeks after I put in my order and signed the sales contract. They were professional and efficient. Great work.

The guys send their regards to you.

More about Gold Star Windows And Doors

The harsh Canadian climate is no challenge for Gold Star Window and our products. We stand by and take pride in our state-of-the-art windows that have been tested by Mother Nature for years and prevailed. They are engineered to insulate your home through even the most severe conditions. We apply ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Whitby?