Gold Star Windows And Doors

Reviews for Gold Star Windows And Doors

Bella in Toronto
Bella in Toronto

windows and doors

Goldstar Windows sells Windowcity doors and windows. They were just excellent on a retail level and on an installation level. They do a good job. They send people to your house immediately. They do retail sales and then they do the contracting, too. They use their own people. That was one thing that we liked. The other thing was that they came and did the job impeccably. They cleaned everything up and do a great job taking care of your property and stuff. If I ever needed something again with windows and doors, I'd use them or recommend them. And that was 1 year ago.

Thank you Bella we were very happy to assist you with this great project. Our goal, lofty as it is, is 100% customer satisfaction. Thanks for getting us that much closer.

Melanie.Curpos
Melanie.Curpos

Goldstar Windows

We received window quotes from Goldstar Windows, another large window company, and a hardware store chain. The quality of Goldstars windows was equal to the other big company (and better than the chain's suggested product), but far more affordable. The installation was scheduled for 2 days since we had a big order. During the first day we noticed that a few of the windows were picture windows instead of casement due to a miscommunication. Peter was very helpful correcting the issue and he had our missing casement windows ready for the next day. The windows and patio door look great, and we're glad that we went with a local company.

Melanie, say hi to the whole family we loved working with you

emilda.carter
emilda.carter
1 review Aurora, ON

4 New doors

Kudos to Rudy, Mike and staff both in office and on the street. Goldstar did work for me in the past at my old house so I knew of the exceptional quality of their work.
I went to the showroom to decide on 2 steel doors and 2 storm doors. Great selection!! I could not decide about colour capping. The young lady in the office pulled up my house on google earth and we discussed it. I made a decision to go with white because windows had white capping. Rudy also told me that because I was getting both doors at same time that I would be able to get one key for both doors. One key for front and back steel doors and one key for front and back storm doors. This will certainly make my life easier. The young man came on time, did a super job ,both with installation and capping. He took ALL THE TRASH WITH HIM. I LOVE THE DOORS. The colour, the glass, and the hardware. I am very happy I went back to Goldstar. Thank you Rudy

Thank you for your kind words! Our goal, lofty as it is, is 100% customer satisfaction. Thanks for getting us that much closer.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Backyard Patio Door

We had replaced most of our windows about a year ago, but did not have a chance to do the doors. After this summer our patio door in the back was becoming too loose letting much of the rain and the wind in. We have been meaning to replace it for quite some time. I noticed that my neighbour was changing all of his doors with Gold Star windows. I came over and got some information from the guys. The owner was there and he was nice enough to come by that afternoon to take a look at our door and give me a few different options with different pricing. We chose a double pain Energy Star efficient door. They had them instock so the job was done literaly the next week. We just loved how smooth the whole process went. Thank you guys for your help!

was our pleasure to work with you,thank you!

More about Gold Star Windows And Doors

The harsh Canadian climate is no challenge for Gold Star Window and our products. We stand by and take pride in our state-of-the-art windows that have been tested by Mother Nature for years and prevailed. They are engineered to insulate your home through even the most severe conditions. We apply ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Whitby?