Gold Star Windows And Doors

Gold Star Windows And Doors

Reviews for Gold Star Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fiberglass entrance door

I bought entrance door made by this company. Paid around 4,700 back in December 2019 with life time warranty. Door was adjusted 4 times with no luck. I have big gap on the bottom and door doesn't touch frame. It is freezing cold. When I requested services and talked to employee by name John I was told to pay for new door and asked if I want to install new windows instead of placing my request, than this person just hang the phone. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

david.capredoni
david.capredoni
1 review Burlington, ON

Great windows

I have used gold leaf windows and doors twice. Both time they were really good. Great prices and great workers. I dealt with Oleg and he was very professional. I still have a few more windows to do in my house and I will use them again.

Martin  in St. Catharines
Martin in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Window

I had them replace the windows in my house. 1 month after being installed 1 of my windows cracked. They have done absolutely nothing to remedy this. Phone call after phone call, and every time the person says they are new and let them try to fix the problem. 3 months still nothing. Never use this company they do not guarantee their work.
Emails phone calls nothing works

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
28 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Replace Basement Windows & Front Door To House

We used GoldStar Window after checking out various companies to replace our basement windows which were leaking water and installed crooked by the builder. We also hired them to redo our front door to our house. We dealt with Vadim who was very helpful and showed us many different samples and options for windows at his show room. Install crew showed up exactly when they said they would and worked very clean, no issues at all. We love the new basement windows, they look and work fantastic. We will contact GoldStar Window again to replace our upstairs windows. They also gave us a great referal to a company that built our Porch Enclosure as well. Great job!

Thank you so much for this kind review !!! We always try our best to provide prompt service and treat each customer like our own home. Thank you so much for this kind acknowledgement.

More about Gold Star Windows And Doors

The harsh Canadian climate is no challenge for Gold Star Window and our products. We stand by and take pride in our state-of-the-art windows that have been tested by Mother Nature for years and prevailed. They are engineered to insulate your home through even the most severe conditions. We apply ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Whitby?