Gold Star Windows And Doors

Kevin Chan in Scarborough
Kevin Chan in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Windows

My windows were installed last week so I can write a fresh accurate review of how compatible Gold Star Window is as a company. First of all the office staff are friendly and professional. The first time I called I did not want an estimate, just some information and the lady on the phone was very courteous and answered all my questions. She told me I can call back anytime I’m ready to get my free estimate, which I did within three days and she remembered who I was and scheduled the appointment for me right away. Dan was the representative that came by. He showed us samples and it was clear he has been doing this for a long time and all my concerns were explained thoroughly so when it came time to sign the contract I had no questions. The installer came by just three days after to take the final measurements and placed the order for our new windows. Within the next two weeks I got a call to let me know our installation date and I confirmed. Installers came on time both days and finished with no problems. My wife is in love with our new windows, it changed the look of our house completely and I can’t complain myself. I will be recommending this company to anyone who asks because I could not find one thing wrong throughout our whole transaction.

Was a pleasure working for you!Thank you for taking the time to review our work!

More about Gold Star Windows And Doors

The harsh Canadian climate is no challenge for Gold Star Window and our products. We stand by and take pride in our state-of-the-art windows that have been tested by Mother Nature for years and prevailed. They are engineered to insulate your home through even the most severe conditions. We apply ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Whitby?