Windows By Installer

Reviews for Windows By Installer

Jim  in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Installed 20 new windows

Totally satisfied with the process. At every stage, the process was efficient, communicative, timely and high quality. This was true in the ordering, the measurements, scheduling, and installation. I was astonished that a team of three, including one of the principals, could install all 20 windows in one day, including caulking and clean up. The results , the comfort of the house, and unexpectedly, too, the quietness inside the house from road noise, were clearly improved.

Hello Jim, we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product and service. The windows you choose are one of the best in market in terms of quality and pricing too. Great choice.Hope you enjoy their look as they are absolutely amazing for inside and outside.
Thank you. Alex and team.

Christopher in Woodstock
Christopher in Woodstock
1 review London, ON

Great Service and Great Price

I have had a great experience with Windows by Installer. They have been very helpful and even when I contacted about needing a repair, the service has been good. Highly recommend them.

Hello Christopher, Thank you for your trust in us.
We were very happy to serve you with your house improvements. We promise great quality and service. Feel free to contact us for future needs.

Marcus in Toronto
Marcus in Toronto

replaced 8 different windows

I love them.Their product is terrific as are their installers. I would definitely recommend people to get quotes from them first because their product is excellent. I have a peculiar house and everything has to be custom ordered and custom made. They come in and they do the job quickly and efficiently - no problems. I was pleased with the price even tho I did not get other bids I felt I was being charged fairly. The installation went quickly; the installers were lovely people. They cleaned up perfectly. Just a positive experience all around and we love the windows!

Hello Marcus, Our company always strive to provide the best service and lowest price possible. Thank you for you business and great feedback. Hope you love your new windows.

Brian F.
Brian F.
4 reviews ,

simply awesome

I dealt Roman to replace windows on the back of our house (all facing west). He provided a very thorough approach to our situation where we wanted to block the sun/heat in the summer, but capitalize it for the winter. We ended up choosing window city low e272 and triple glaze. Roman was very honest, helpful and accommodating. The order was processed quickly, and the install occurred faster than quoted. 2.5 days were booked for the install (3 floors) but Boris and helper got it all done in one very long day. I can't believe how clean they were too. every little bit of scrap was picked up off the lawn. incredibly clean, efficient and affordable. We will be hiring them again to replace the remaining windows when needed.

Hello Brian, very pleased to hear from you about our great service. We always recommend our customers the products which will help them in the long run and for every season. Our best quality and service guarantee will keep you happy and keep coming back to us for your other window needs as well. Thank you.
By Installer Team.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Home window replacement

Great installation. Great price. Lots of patience with us as we chose the colour. Loved the outcome. We had double hung windows installed on the front and side of the house. They look amazing.
However, two window systems broke the first time they were cleaned. We weren't worried as they were under warranty and we expected a quick response from the company. But several phone calls over three months, two received from a separate company seeking to ascertain responsibility (installer or manufacturer), and still no one has come to look at them or repair them.
So we are now very disappointed with what had been an excellent experience and are looking at the approach of winter weather without the ability to fully close two upstairs windows.

Hello Dear Customer,
We apologize for the issue you are having with your windows. We promise best service. Give us a call and we will take care of the entire issue as soon as possible.I again apologize for the issue, but don't worry it will be taken care of as soon as possible by our team members.

Eva Zacharyn  in Ottawa
Eva Zacharyn in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full house

Windows by Installer removed and replaced all of the windows in my home (17). Once the contract was signed they estimated they would be on site in approximately 3 to 4 weeks. They actually were able to perform the work within two weeks. The total job took 3 workers 2 days. At the end of the first day they cleaned up all of the debris and vacuumed inside the house around the windows that had already been installed. Although they cleaned, I followed behind them and wiped down the glass on each window. My additional wipe downs gave me a chance to inspect and see what kind of paint touch ups would be needed. During this effort, I noticed 2 screens had "dings" that needed repair and had planned to wait until the job was complete to point these issues out to the workers. At the end of the job they showed me how to operate the windows (double hung, vinyl) and asked me to inspect all windows. I told them about the issues I had found and they said they had already found and repaired one ding that I noted plus an additional 4 dings that I did not see. They said they needed to make a trip back to the house to fix the final ding as they needed some new screen. They came back one day later and fixed this final screen. I am very happy with their job and can easily say these guys are the best in the industry.

Good day Eva,
It was great pleasure doing business with you. All your windows look great and we are happy to have you satisfied with our service. All our installers do their best to get the job done withing the quickest possible time frame with complete accuracy. Thank you again.
By Installer team.

Deb L. in Richmond Hill
Deb L. in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows in sunroom

Waited to review Windows by installer because I wanted to see how tight this former outdoor porch was as newly enclosed sunroom. I am pleased to say it is TOTALLY climate controlled. One vent was added to central HVAC but basically two walls of this room are glass. Installers were amazing. Worked with incredible efficiency. No talking (DID answer all my questions) and they were fast. Placed large blanket/drop cloth prior and cleaned up after. All glass completely cleaned. Now moving on to window replacement for the rest of house.

Hello Deb, was great pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for the review and looking forward to serve you with your future needs as well.

ryan in Toronto
ryan in Toronto

5 windows

I reached out to Windows by Installer when I got their flyer at my house (five windows for $2599). They gave me a great quote to replace all the windows in my house. Once we had an agreement, Alex came out and measured all of the windows. After setting up the install date, I had to reschedule the work due to another conflict. Windows by Installer was fine with this and they showed up on the correct day. Tim and Roman worked very efficiently and had all the windows installed on the first day. They finished capping the frames and installed all the screens on the second day. They seemed knowledgeable about the windows and they did a great job cleaning up on both days of install. I plan on using Windows by Installer again when I need to replace the doors in my house, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing their windows replaced.

Hello Ryan,
By Installer team.

More about Windows By Installer

Family Business, Home Office, No Sales people, No Middleman.

Friendly Service and Prices.

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Hi,

My name is Alex.

I am a window installer.

I have been working for one of the largest window companies for 22 years.

I had many wonderful years being a part of a good and reliable company. My partner Mike and I, were the best installation team in the company, our main office always gave us the most difficult projects. We solve problems all the time. Windows were installed the right way, to make our clients and the main office happy at all times.

I was busy.

However, for the last few years the economy has been struggling, especially for renovation companies. For the last two years I received less and less installation orders from my office. It was a hard time for me and my family. I have three wonderful kids and as a man of the household it is my job to support them financially.

Mike and I decided to run our own business and do our own window installations. We get windows directly from the factory and install them for home owners like you.

• Family Business
• Home Office
• Friendly Service
• No sales people
• No middleman
• No hidden fees

No extra expenses from your pocket !

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Call me today and I will come to your place, I will give you an absolutely free consultation on how we can install new windows the right way and of course for the right price.

If you become my client, you will receive all that you expect from any reputable window company. I will give you a lifetime warranty for windows and my labor. I am fully certified, I have all necessary licenses, certificates, insurance and WSIB. Call me and you will receive a full top of the line service, for a special price from Windows by Installer.

I have been a window installer all my life, I love my job. I love my clients. I like to see smiling faces.

Give me a call today 416-628-8008 and you will be happy! I always keep my word.

Regards,