Windows By Installer

Reviews for Windows By Installer

Ross  in Old Toronto
Ross in Old Toronto

6 new windows

I will keep this short and simple. Amazing work. DRASTIC DIFFERENCE !

I called these guys thinking I'd get a your over priced quote. NO! It was very fair. Almost hard to believe.

A few weeks later the installers came. Instantly got to work and spent 6 hours. I left for work and came back to a completely different house! I'm very happy with the work. I recommend you get your windows painted for an extra $300 it will add some character and is worth the added cost.

If anyone needs a point of reference they can call me or visit my house. I am in Waterloo Ontario.

Thank you for your hard work!
Igor and Ross

Ibero in Toronto
Ibero in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Good service

I have that company to install a windows for me.
Alex did a great job!
I am very satisfied with a windows and installation.
On time.
Good price and fast installation.
I definitely recommend them.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

They replaced a cracked double pane window on the second floor

It was a positive experience, they first came out & took measurements & then gave us a price quote & then returned to do the work. The service men were very polite & answered any questions we had. They did the job well & for a fair price. We have used them in the past & will continue to use them.

Hellen in Toronto
Hellen in Toronto

Excellent Experience

I contacted Windows by Installer about my broken kitchen window and thought I'd have that replaced with a solarium window and get an estimate for the rest. We ended up getting all windows replaced instead because we needed them badly and the price was great. We held up painting in our newly purchased home until after the installation but honestly, we didn't need to. There was no damage to paint or drywall what so ever.I can no longer hear the birds or crickets outside.I'd recommend this company to anyone who needs windows. We will be back for a patio door in the near future.

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke

Windows

I just had windows installed at my house. I'm so satisfied with the hole experience from when Alex come to give me a quote straight though till Boris installed them. Everything was so professional! I was so inpress that I just ordered my front and side doors from them. I would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews , ON

Windows poorly installed

I had Windows by Installer replace some windows& doors in my house 2 1/2 years ago. This spring, I went to open the window of our rarely used guest bedroom. 10 minutes later, the window crashed onto the bedroom floor, with one of the glass panes breaking. The lower sash of the window pane was only secured by the lock, but if opened, the window was not held in by the stop or the casing. It is completely loose and falls inward. The upper portion of the window is secure, however the lower part of the window seems to be the wrong size or is missing components to keep it inside the casing.

After contacting the Service Dept at Windows by Installer numerous times in the last 3 months, I have yet received an answer. If my call was answered, the reply was ' Let me review the file and I will call you back'. I never received a followup to my numerous calls or email. The customer service at this company is horrible, and I would never recommend them to install any windows or doors.

Hello Sir/Madam,
We apologize for the issue that you had with your window. Kindly give us a call and provide us your address and phone number so that we can pull up your file, we will make sure we can service your window as soon as possible with no cost at all. We look forward to hear from you.

Thank you.

hmhparis1963 in Paris
hmhparis1963 in Paris
6 reviews Brant, ON

Window Replacement

Approximately 2 years ago we had Windows By Installer replace our patio door. Vadim was an excellent sales rep: very helpful and knowledgeable. After several delays from the company and our post on this site, we finally got them installed, only with the assistance of Vadim who stepped in to help us out.

This past winter we decided to replace the rest of the windows. After a successful resolution to our last problem we decided to give Windows By Installer a second chance. Vadim was very helpful and friendly when he came out to discuss our options. We paid our deposit and were told it would be approximately 6 weeks before they would be ready to be installed.

After an extensive delay in getting an installation date firmed, we had our windows installed about a month ago. While the delays in getting them installed were frustrating, the installation and final products are great.

The installers arrived at the time that they had agreed to arrive at. They replaced all five windows in a timely manner. They cleaned up (most) of the mess, leaving some, including broken glass on a bed and the deck. Fortunately it was easily cleaned up by me after they left. This was disappointing compared to the excellent clean up that was done following the installation of our patio door by this same company, two years ago.

The windows are great: They open so easily. There seems to be very little heat transfer on these hot days. We no longer hear cars going by in the front of the house and barely hear the trains at the back of the house. We are very pleased with the quality of the windows.

I would certainly recommend that you deal with Vadim. He know his stuff. He will give you the best possible deal on the best product for you. If you run into any challenges with the other aspects of the company, he will be in your corner to make things right.

At the end of the day: great windows; great price; great sales rep; excellent installation. Thanks again, Vad.

Review has 1 previous version
Helena in Mississauga
Helena in Mississauga

Windows

Vadim was our sales associate and our meeting was very pleasant. He is very kind and has given us some professional advices. He's very responsive with my million questions & emails. :)

On the day of installation, Broys and his team showed up on time and oh boy, they were amazing! We were blown away by their workmanship and efficiency. They are very pleasant to work with and I have to stress that, they are the cleanest contractors we have EVER have!! No damage to walls/floors, no debris were left behind. They took their time to make sure all windows are insulated/installed properly and cleaned up the job site afterward. We will definitely hire them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to friends and family if opportunity arise. Thumbs up!

Adam  in Old Toronto
Adam in Old Toronto

Entry door and storm doors

Great service. Installers were very helpful and very polite. On time and stayed late to make sure everything was perfect and i couldn't be more happy. These guys bust their asses to make sure everything is good instead of rushing to go home. They installed on a Friday night told me it would be done at 6 but stayed until 8:30pm on a Friday night and took their time to make sure I was happy. Price was very fair. Would definitely use this company again and have recommended to a few people as well.

Installers cleaned everything when done left my house looking absolutely perfect and took old doors and trim in their truck to dispose off site. Signed and went over warranty and how to maintain and care for the door.

Great guys. Only downside was my door took longer than expected to be made which pushed my installation date later which in all honesty is more their manufactuers fault but the sales associated helped me out price wise for the inconvenience and once installation date came the wait was worth it.

Sale rep was great name was Roman

Installer vladamier and jelton I believed their names were are amazing if I use them again I will request these installers

Still deserves a 5 star !

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Two windows + Patio door = Happy customer

After researching different companies to replace two windows that were not standard sized. We chose Alex Windows by Installer who had the type of product I wanted and the price was right. The experience with Alex was great and went smoothly. I placed a call to the Alex, described what I wanted, I got a quote and then scheduled Sergio (his brother) to come and take measurements. Soon after, I was informed when the item will be order and an approximate date they would receive it. Once we got past when the windows would be installed, the project continued smoothly. The guys Alex and Sergio showed up at the time they stated and installed the windows without any issues. They cleaned up after themselves and payment was promptly made upon completion.

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We had a great time working with you and we think the job turned out amazing. I'm happy to hear that you Kelly like our crew and the work that was performed for you. Thanks again for using our services and we would love to work with you again in the future.

Alex and Team
Windows by Installer

More about Windows By Installer

Family Business, Home Office, No Sales people, No Middleman.

Friendly Service and Prices.

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Hi,

My name is Alex.

I am a window installer.

I have been working for one of the largest window companies for 22 years.

I had many wonderful years being a part of a good and reliable company. My partner Mike and I, were the best installation team in the company, our main office always gave us the most difficult projects. We solve problems all the time. Windows were installed the right way, to make our clients and the main office happy at all times.

I was busy.

However, for the last few years the economy has been struggling, especially for renovation companies. For the last two years I received less and less installation orders from my office. It was a hard time for me and my family. I have three wonderful kids and as a man of the household it is my job to support them financially.

Mike and I decided to run our own business and do our own window installations. We get windows directly from the factory and install them for home owners like you.

• Family Business
• Home Office
• Friendly Service
• No sales people
• No middleman
• No hidden fees

No extra expenses from your pocket !

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Call me today and I will come to your place, I will give you an absolutely free consultation on how we can install new windows the right way and of course for the right price.

If you become my client, you will receive all that you expect from any reputable window company. I will give you a lifetime warranty for windows and my labor. I am fully certified, I have all necessary licenses, certificates, insurance and WSIB. Call me and you will receive a full top of the line service, for a special price from Windows by Installer.

I have been a window installer all my life, I love my job. I love my clients. I like to see smiling faces.

Give me a call today 416-628-8008 and you will be happy! I always keep my word.

Regards,