Windows by Installer

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Family Business, Home Office, No Sales people, No Middleman. Friendly Service and Prices.

Reviews for Windows by Installer

Kelly in Toronto

After researching different companies to replace two windows that were not standard sized. We chose Alex Windows by Installer who had the type of product I wanted and the price was right. The experience with Alex was great and went smoothly. I placed a call to the Alex, described what I wanted, I got a quote and then scheduled Sergio (his brother) to come and take measurements. Soon after, I was informed when the item will be order and an approximate date they would receive it. Once we got past when the windows would be installed, the project continued smoothly. The guys Alex and Sergio showed up at the time they stated and installed the windows without any issues. They cleaned up after themselves and payment was promptly made upon completion.

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We had a great time working with you and we think the job turned out amazing. I'm happy to hear that you Kelly like our crew and the work that was performed for you. Thanks again for using our services and we would love to work with you again in the future.

Alex and Team
Windows by Installer

Tony Sarkosa in Toronto

I went to the showroom to decide on 2 steel doors and 2 storm doors. Great selection!! I could not decide about color capping. I made a decision to go with white because windows had white capping. Alex also told me that because I was getting both doors at same time that I would be able to get one key for both doors. One key for front and back steel doors and one key for front and back storm doors. This will certainly make my life easier. Alex came on time, did a super job, both with installation and capping. He took ALL THE TRASH WITH HIM. I LOVE THE DOORS. The color,the glass,and the hardware.I am very happy I went back to Alex and his team. Thank you Alex and staff. It was a pleasure doing business with you.I will most definitely recommend you and if need be to call you in the future.

Thank you Tony, I really appreciate for your support. It is our standard practice to always try to find a solution for all our customers in the most economical and practical way possible. I am glad you are happy with the solution we had provided for you.
Thank You from all our Window Family !

Robin Harrison in Oakville

If you want a capable windows installer at a reasonable price, I highly recommend "Windows by Installer". I just bought a house in King City, where I needed to replace 13 original windows from the 1960's. Alex came recommended from my contractor who had worked with Alex on other projects.
I went a bit overboard in getting free estimates. I called at least a dozen companies. The owner Alex, came to my house, took measurements, and called me with the estimate the next day. He gave me a variety of window options and I was able to see the window in his showroom. He was the only guy who did not take up an hour of my time to oversell the quality of his windows. He was professional and answered all of my questions.
The price was very close to the cheapest. I ultimately went with Alex . The installers were amazing. We had a 3 week old baby at the time and my wife was home alone during the install. My wife told me she could hear Alex instructing his guys to be quiet for the baby, which she appreciated and shows you the quality of the job. They cleaned up every day and there was not one speck of dust or dirt anywhere. We didn't even need to repaint the window trim, as there was no damage to the walls.
We are very happy that we chose Windows by Installer and I highly recommend their workmanship. I have another window project coming up and they will be the only company I call. It's refreshing to have zero complaints with a contractor. The experience I had with Alex is the experience you should have with every contractor.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. We are always willing to accept any input on how we provided our services. It is very important to us to take into consideration our customer's experience with us and we make it a rule to ensure our client's are 100% satisfied. Should you have any questions or concerns about your most recent window installation, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Alex

1 review Burlington, ON

Mario installed the door. It is good so far. Alex was prompt in communication, always replied to text. Omar followed up later to see if everything was fine. Happy with the door. Will recommend to anyone.

Review has 1 previous version

We are so pleased that you're happy with our products and installation. We truly appreciate your kind words!
Thank You from all our Window Family !

Vic Shah in Mississauga

Everything went Wonderful! ***Exquisite Job!*** The Two Men Alex and Mike, that came to my home you could not ask for ANYONE better! Very Professional and "On Point"! They made my day! Friendly, Nice, Professional, Courteous, Pro's for sure, Very Neat & Efficient in/with their jobs! I just watched them work in Amazement. They work Extremely well together. I'm definitely a Happy Satisfied Customer! (smiles) I cant stop raving about them and their work to my family. I will Recommend them for sure to anyone I know needing windows. Excellent! THANK YOU - AW!

Dear Victoria,
Thank you for your extreme honesty regarding your experience with our company. Alex's experience in the business is an asset to all the jobs he takes on, and we're glad you could appreciate that.
All The Best.
Thanks,
Mike

Igor Nikolic in Toronto

Excellent! The door was ordered from their showroom and we were told it would take nine weeks-it actually took about five weeks. The door looks so much like wood you can only tell that it is steel by touching it. The installer was very professional and worked non-stop for about three hours. The door really makes a nice statement and comes with a metal frame and is capped and caulked. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Igor for your business. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our service, as we strive to be the best. Hope to serve you for other projects as well.

sofieanton in Toronto, Ontario

Originally there were issues with this company however I was please to see that they were attentive in rectifying this situation. I was able to meet with the senior manager Ilia which was instrumental in assisting to bring closure to issues I had in the past. I was pleased to see this company make efforts to rectify these problems.
I recommend this company for this reason.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Sofieanton, I am glad that we were able to resolve your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach us by email or by phone line.
Hoping to serve you in future as well. Great service is our promise.
Thank you.

Lisa  in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My husband and I had been shopping around for doors for quite sometime with no luck. I called Windows by Installer to ask if they do in home estimates which they do but the gentleman suggested I come into their showroom .They had lots of door styles to choose from and we were very happy with their selection. We put a deposit down on the door we picked out and scheduled a time for someone to measure, they were on time, he worked quickly and was very professional and pleasant. When the order was in we changed our mind about something and they did not give us a hard time, we decided not to go with aluminum capping around the strom door. The installers arrived right at 9am morning as scheduled, they were extremely professional and the fact that we decided not to go with the aluminum capping actually made their job much more difficult because they had to practically build us a whole new door frame, but no one complained.One guy even noticed our window was not working so he fixed it for us! We were very impressed with this company, the whole experience was pleasant and stress free, we highly recommend them. We are so happy with our new front door and storm door, we also got glass block windows for our basement.

Thank you Lisa for having our services. It was great to help you for changing your house front door, storm door and windows. We hope to serve you and your friends and family for their doors and windows improvement services. Don't forget our referral program, a great way to have some free cash. Best service is our promise.
Thank you.

Mark Zhang in Toronto

After looking and getting quotes from numerous contractors we were recommended to check out Windows by Installer. We went to their showroom which was very nice to see all of the products they carry. They had it set up really nice. We met with Alex and he showed us exactly what we wanted. The windows came in very quickly and they had 5 guys come and install the windows. They were all extremely professional. They worked together as a team and got the job done in about 7 hours. We were extremely satisfied so much that we then ordered a 9 lite back door. Everything looks great.

Thanks for your review Mark. Hope you are enjoying your new doors and windows.
Was pleasure to do business with you. We promise best quality and service.
Thank you. Alex and team.

More about Windows by Installer

Family Business, Home Office, No Sales people, No Middleman.

Friendly Service and Prices.

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Hi,

My name is Alex.

I am a window installer.

I have been working for one of the largest window companies for 22 years.

I had many wonderful years being a part of a good and reliable company. My partner Mike and I, were the best installation team in the company, our main office always gave us the most difficult projects. We solve problems all the time. Windows were installed the right way, to make our clients and the main office happy at all times.

I was busy.

However, for the last few years the economy has been struggling, especially for renovation companies. For the last two years I received less and less installation orders from my office. It was a hard time for me and my family. I have three wonderful kids and as a man of the household it is my job to support them financially.

Mike and I decided to run our own business and do our own window installations. We get windows directly from the factory and install them for home owners like you.

• Family Business
• Home Office
• Friendly Service
• No sales people
• No middleman
• No hidden fees

No extra expenses from your pocket !

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Call me today and I will come to your place, I will give you an absolutely free consultation on how we can install new windows the right way and of course for the right price.

If you become my client, you will receive all that you expect from any reputable window company. I will give you a lifetime warranty for windows and my labor. I am fully certified, I have all necessary licenses, certificates, insurance and WSIB. Call me and you will receive a full top of the line service, for a special price from Windows by Installer.

I have been a window installer all my life, I love my job. I love my clients. I like to see smiling faces.

Give me a call today 416-628-8008 and you will be happy! I always keep my word.

Regards,