Windows By Installer

Toronto ON M5V 2T6

Reviews for Windows By Installer

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Happy with the door

Mario installed the door. It is good so far. Alex was prompt in communication, always replied to text. Omar followed up later to see if everything was fine. Happy with the door. Will recommend to anyone.

Review has 1 previous version

We are so pleased that you're happy with our products and installation. We truly appreciate your kind words!
Thank You from all our Window Family !

Vic Shah in Mississauga
Vic Shah in Mississauga

WINDOWS INSTALLATION

Everything went Wonderful! ***Exquisite Job!*** The Two Men Alex and Mike, that came to my home you could not ask for ANYONE better! Very Professional and "On Point"! They made my day! Friendly, Nice, Professional, Courteous, Pro's for sure, Very Neat & Efficient in/with their jobs! I just watched them work in Amazement. They work Extremely well together. I'm definitely a Happy Satisfied Customer! (smiles) I cant stop raving about them and their work to my family. I will Recommend them for sure to anyone I know needing windows. Excellent! THANK YOU - AW!

Dear Victoria,
Thank you for your extreme honesty regarding your experience with our company. Alex's experience in the business is an asset to all the jobs he takes on, and we're glad you could appreciate that.
All The Best.
Thanks,
Mike

Igor Nikolic in Toronto
Igor Nikolic in Toronto

We had a steel wood grained door installed

Excellent! The door was ordered from their showroom and we were told it would take nine weeks-it actually took about five weeks. The door looks so much like wood you can only tell that it is steel by touching it. The installer was very professional and worked non-stop for about three hours. The door really makes a nice statement and comes with a metal frame and is capped and caulked. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Igor for your business. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our service, as we strive to be the best. Hope to serve you for other projects as well.

sofieanton in Toronto, Ontario
sofieanton in Toronto, Ontario

Window Installation

Originally there were issues with this company however I was please to see that they were attentive in rectifying this situation. I was able to meet with the senior manager Ilia which was instrumental in assisting to bring closure to issues I had in the past. I was pleased to see this company make efforts to rectify these problems.
I recommend this company for this reason.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Sofieanton, I am glad that we were able to resolve your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach us by email or by phone line.
Hoping to serve you in future as well. Great service is our promise.

Lisa  in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

They replaced our front door and transom window with a new steel door and storm door as well as a frosted glass transom window. They also replaced our basement windows with glass block.

My husband and I had been shopping around for doors for quite sometime with no luck. I called Windows by Installer to ask if they do in home estimates which they do but the gentleman suggested I come into their showroom .They had lots of door styles to choose from and we were very happy with their selection. We put a deposit down on the door we picked out and scheduled a time for someone to measure, they were on time, he worked quickly and was very professional and pleasant. When the order was in we changed our mind about something and they did not give us a hard time, we decided not to go with aluminum capping around the strom door. The installers arrived right at 9am morning as scheduled, they were extremely professional and the fact that we decided not to go with the aluminum capping actually made their job much more difficult because they had to practically build us a whole new door frame, but no one complained.One guy even noticed our window was not working so he fixed it for us! We were very impressed with this company, the whole experience was pleasant and stress free, we highly recommend them. We are so happy with our new front door and storm door, we also got glass block windows for our basement.

Thank you Lisa for having our services. It was great to help you for changing your house front door, storm door and windows. We hope to serve you and your friends and family for their doors and windows improvement services. Don't forget our referral program, a great way to have some free cash. Best service is our promise.

Mark Zhang in Toronto
Mark Zhang in Toronto

Installed 15 windows and 1 door

After looking and getting quotes from numerous contractors we were recommended to check out Windows by Installer. We went to their showroom which was very nice to see all of the products they carry. They had it set up really nice. We met with Alex and he showed us exactly what we wanted. The windows came in very quickly and they had 5 guys come and install the windows. They were all extremely professional. They worked together as a team and got the job done in about 7 hours. We were extremely satisfied so much that we then ordered a 9 lite back door. Everything looks great.

Thanks for your review Mark. Hope you are enjoying your new doors and windows.
Was pleasure to do business with you. We promise best quality and service.
Thank you. Alex and team.

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

We had the original old-style set of wooden side-windows and door to our outside patio replaced with two side double-insulated picture windows, a new steel entrance door and storm door

We liked the idea of going to a showroom and being able to actually see and select both of the doors. We discussed the options for the side windows as well as the installation. The atmosphere was very welcoming and professional. We dealt with couple of the family members who worked there and the experience was very satisfying. We waited a bit for the installation due to the fact that the picture windows had to be custom-made. When the installer came he was also very friendly and professional. Besides the installation of the windows and doors he capped the outside completely, re-attaching two outside railings in the process, and installing inside molding as well. He explained everything when he was finished and left the whole area completely clean. We are extremely pleased with the results. The functioning of the doors and the whole appearance of the work is exceptional. We are very satisfied with the overall experience from beginning to end and will be using them in the future. We recommend them to anyone.

Helen, thank you for the review. We promise best quality and service for our customers. Hope you are enjoying your new doors and windows. They look great.
Thank you again form Alex and team members.

Brendan in Toronto
Brendan in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

They came out to replace my basement window

They showed up on time and were very courteous and informative on everything that they were doing. They went an extra step and cleaned my vent for me as well. They were very clean and thorough. I have used them before and would recommend them in a heart beat

Thank you Brendan for being our loyal customer. We always love to serve you with our services. Feel free to contact for future needs as well.
Have a good one and thank you.
By Installer Team

Maria Stewart in Toronto
Maria Stewart in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and front door

We hired Windows by Installer to replace our front door and also to replace two windows in our living room. We first went to the showroom and we were quite impressed with their selection and knowledge about what we had in mind. A quote was given to us that same night and the next day, they came out to measure our door and windows. We first ordered just the front door and a few weeks later, called in to order the windows. Both jobs were done within a few weeks of each other. Alex came both times and he was professional and friendly. We hope to have him back soon for more windows!

Glad to hear from you Maria. Its a pride for our company to have happy customers, as we promise best quality and quick service. Looking forward to serve with with your other windows improvements as well.
Alex and team.

chris in Etobicoke
chris in Etobicoke

Customer Service

I have been trying to get a service call on a double front door i had installed by this company. 1 month later and 4 calls to their office and still no callback from the installer as promised. The doors started rub so i called them straight away ,now it has wear marks where the doors are rubbing. i'm sure the door manufacturer will not be happy when i call them today about the crap service by one of there distributors.
Nov 30 2016.
Today my problem was fixed and our doors are like new. We are pleased that Alex sorted it out, also thanks to Aleks the installer for doing a good job

Chris

Chris

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Chris, our apologies for the delay and the issue you had with your door. I am glad that the issue was resolved by us. Hope that the door is fine now. Fell free to contact us for any future assistance and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Thank you. Alex and team

More about Windows By Installer

Family Business, Home Office, No Sales people, No Middleman.

Friendly Service and Prices.

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Hi,

My name is Alex.

I am a window installer.

I have been working for one of the largest window companies for 22 years.

I had many wonderful years being a part of a good and reliable company. My partner Mike and I, were the best installation team in the company, our main office always gave us the most difficult projects. We solve problems all the time. Windows were installed the right way, to make our clients and the main office happy at all times.

I was busy.

However, for the last few years the economy has been struggling, especially for renovation companies. For the last two years I received less and less installation orders from my office. It was a hard time for me and my family. I have three wonderful kids and as a man of the household it is my job to support them financially.

Mike and I decided to run our own business and do our own window installations. We get windows directly from the factory and install them for home owners like you.

• Family Business
• Home Office
• Friendly Service
• No sales people
• No middleman
• No hidden fees

No extra expenses from your pocket !

You will save more than 60% on your project !!!

Call me today and I will come to your place, I will give you an absolutely free consultation on how we can install new windows the right way and of course for the right price.

If you become my client, you will receive all that you expect from any reputable window company. I will give you a lifetime warranty for windows and my labor. I am fully certified, I have all necessary licenses, certificates, insurance and WSIB. Call me and you will receive a full top of the line service, for a special price from Windows by Installer.

I have been a window installer all my life, I love my job. I love my clients. I like to see smiling faces.

Give me a call today 416-628-8008 and you will be happy! I always keep my word.

Regards,