Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Best of 2018 winner 6 timesBest of 2018winner 6 times

Reviews for Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Light Fixture Installation

We were having trouble installing a new light fixture on a Saturday morning, and Rob went above and beyond by guiding us step by step over the phone for 30 minutes. He ensured we understood each step and answered all our questions! We highly recommend Rob’s patience and expertise and would consider him first for larger future projects. Thank you again Rob.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

splice new electrical cable.

They did a good job fixing my problem. And the Electrician was pleasant to have around. And was very helpful . I would recomment them to my friends and neighbors.

Indoor outlets not working

Upon contacting Robart we received a call back quickly and an appointment was scheduled for the next day. Electrician called before hand to notify he would arrive within 30 min, which he did. Arrived and began to systematically try to locate where the problem was coming from. He was courteous to my questions and worked quickly. Very satisfied with the service, thank you Robart!

Tilton in Edmonton
Tilton in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great People, Great Work

We have used Robart 5 times now and have been impressed each time. Technicians come ready with solutions to problems and execute with respect to both office and home environments. Communication is flawless. I would highly recommend Robart.

We are so happy to be involved with the Entrust group of helping hands. You work is so important in the community, thank you for letting us be part of it.

Rick Lloyd in Edmonton
Rick Lloyd in Edmonton

Relocate wall plug

Outstanding service. Prompt response to my call as other trades were delayed until plug was moved. Arrived within an hour, extremely polite, professional, and skilled. Priced very reasonable for a “rush” emergency job. Highly recommended to all and 5 star service all around. Thank you, Rick L.

Thanks Rick, we strive to exceed your expectations

Barry in Edmonton
Barry in Edmonton

Excellent service all around

Rob explained the options for the job and provided a very accurate quote. The guys who did the actual work were right on time as scheduled, did an very nice job on all the work they performed (and I happen to be extremely fussy). They completed the job on the timeline as anticipated, cleaned up all their mess and there has been no problems whatsoever. I was very impressed and happy that I chose Robart. I will be using their services again.

Thanks Barry, we always try and leave the place as clean as we found it, sometimes cleaner...LOL

Thor in Edmonton
Thor in Edmonton

Alum. to copper conversion

My request for a quote was taken care of immediately. Work was scheduled with electricians showing up on time and going directly to the task at hand until the job was completed. Both were very competent and professional with the work completed and certified the same day. Senior staff were very professional and it was a pleasure to meet Mindy.

Anthony

Thanks Thor, great reviews are always welcome

Ginger  in Edmonton
Ginger in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Installation of lights and ceiling fans

Very professional, courteous and knowable. Throughout the installation they provide an explanation of what was required and how it would be done. Excellent service and highly recommend the company to everyone.

Thank you Ginger for the wonderful review

Tara in Sherwood Park
Tara in Sherwood Park
3 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Replace fluorescent lights with pot lights

Robart Electric has come to my home for 3 different types of services throughout the past few years. They are professional, knowledgeable, experienced and friendly and their prices are very reasonable. I trust these guys. I had hired a different company before I found Robart Electric and was overcharged and received mediocre service. I highly recommend these guys.

Thank you Tara, we try very hard to exceed out customers expectations

Marlene in Edmonton
Marlene in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical

Light fixture in ceiling was old and prone to working sometimes and other times not. Old fixture removed and replaced so problem solved. This company always provides fast, efficient service. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Most important I can trust this company any time I've had dealings with them. Thanks to Mindy and Ryan for the help with this issue and the rest of the staff for the other repairs from time to time.

Thank you for the wonderful review, I'm glad we could help.

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?