Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Nik in Ponoka
Nik in Ponoka
0 reviews Ponoka, AB

Upgrade from 60 to 100 amp Service and Panel

Very impressed with their reliable and responsive service. Reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with. Robart took the time to explain in sufficient detail what the job would entail and why; in the process I learned a lot! I would definitely recommend Robart Electrical Services!

Hi Nik, I do not remember going to Ponoka to do a service upgrade, but I'm glad it worked out for you. Have a wonderful day

marnie
marnie

best advice bar none

We are looking to purchase a rural property and we were getting the run around with whether we would need to upgrade the electrical panel. We were given Rob´s number and when we called him, he took the time to explain all the processes to us. He was very knowledgeable and made sure that we understood all aspects. we look forward to having him assist us with our electrical service needs in the near future.

Hi Marnie, thank you for the wonderful review. I know buying property is a scary undertaking sometimes, and it's always good to know the truth about what to expect. Glad I could help.

John in Saint Albert
John in Saint Albert
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Additional Wiring

Very happy with service. Provided accurate estimate, arrived on time and took the time to explain best options for what I wanted to accomplish. On the day of work arrived again on time and was extremely neat and tidy. Finished all work, showed me the results and tested everything in front of me. Could not be more pleased with results.

Thank you John, it was a pleasure working with you.

J Fix in Edmonton
J Fix in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom fan installed, light fixtures & multiple plugs & switches replaced.

We have used Robart Electric on different occasions. We would definitely recommend this Company to our friends and family. They do excellent work, arrive on time are friendly and courteous. Tristin completed all work as requested, made a suggestion as to the placing of a wall plug for the TV, which worked out much better.

Thank you J Fix. I appreciate the kind words

John Fraser REALTOR at JFSELLS.com
John Fraser REALTOR at JFSELLS.com
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Robart is THE GO TO electrical contractor!

i’m a realtor and I face unique electrical scenarios all the time when representing clients. Robart Electric is always my best source for information and results! Every time I need answers they are there fast to get me what I need including FaceTime for urgent quotes / insight!
Whenever I need work done the price is always very competitive/ the best and their quotes are accurate. They always do an awesome job and always demonstrate great customer
service. I’ve used them for years on jobs from $100-5,000, they adapt to changes in the scope of work with ease & consult expertly while doing so.

Thanks John.
We have not been involved with the realestate industry for over 9 years and it is always a pleasure assist with your daily needs.

Liz in Edmonton
Liz in Edmonton

Upgrade under cabinet lighting

This work turned out to be a little more complicated than expected.
Great problem solving and very pleased with results. Responsive, professional, friendly service. Would definitely turn to Rob and his crew again. Thank you.

Thanks Liz. Were pretty fortunate to have some incredible people working with us on our service trucks. We always want exceed our customer's expectations.

Vicki
Vicki
1 review Edmonton, AB

Aluminum Conversion

My real estate agent recommended Robart Electrical to do some aluminum conversions in my condo. Rob called and left me a voicemail. After some thought I called Rob and asked him to explain the procedure in detail and he was happy to do so. I scheduled the work to be done the day after I got the keys. Chad and Travis arrived on time. Both were very pleasant and did an great job! I would recommend Robart Electrical to my friends and hire them again for other electrical jobs .

Aluminum pig tailing is one of the most talked about things in the electrical service industry. If it's not don correctly, it increases the risk of fire, I have proof...LOL

Sherry in Edmonton
Sherry in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Multiple Switches, Plugs & Light Fixture Replacements

I bought several new light fixtures, plugs & switches to upgrade in my home. Robart Electrical came out on time (Actually ahead of time) and completed all work as requested in a very short time with minimal interruption to my day. They were not able to replace one fixture as the previous home owner had installed the existing fixture & I was told i need to get someone out to remove the casing (wood box was used to extend the light fixture to extend) around the old fixture so they can see the box to connect the new fixture. Electrician on site was not comfortable with removing this himself.
I also asked about options for replacing out dated fixtures on some exterior timer lights and was provided the name of a store to contact.

Hi Sherry, Thank you for sharing all this information. Our electricians will never do anything that may be unsafe or may cause damage. Thank you for understanding.
rob

Faye in Toronto
Faye in Toronto

Advice

I was having trouble with refrigerators, and the company started to blame my electrical circuitry. I called Rob, and he gave me advice over the phone. I took it, proved that we were OK, and could carry on. When I need real work, I will call again. Thank you so much.

Mike in Sherwood Park
Mike in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Home electrical problem

Had a problem with one electrical power on one circuit. Robart gave me advice over the phone but I need was helpful but I needed an electrician. Service was great and professional and the problem was fixed.

mike

Thanks Mike. If we can fix it over the phone, we do, it's not always about the money.

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?