Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Darryl in St. Albert
Darryl in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Wiring Upgrade, Outlets and Switches

Very quick and reliable service, I highly recommend this company. Called to request upgrade from aluminum to copper wiring for outlets and switches, I was quoted a reasonable price. Permit was taken out by this contractor for the electrical work and the job was completed professionally and in a timely manner.

Thank you Darryl for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you

Jared in Toronto
Jared in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Small Job. Great Service.

Great service. We had a very small electrical issue, which took only a few minutes to fix. But they were very accommodating in addressing an urgent issue. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Price is worth the service. Would strongly recommend them.

Thanks for the review Jared but we have never worked in Toronto

J Fix in Edmonton
J Fix in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install bathroom plugs and reinstall living room plug.

I was completely satisfied, the electrician showed up on time and did a through job. He also gave a complete explanation of what he was doing. Would definitely recommend and call Robert Electrical Services Ltd. if needed again.

We are very proud of our field staff, and the fact that they take time to ensure that clients understand the what's and why's. Thank you for the review.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Miscellaneous Projects Throughout the House

Robart completed numerous projects throughout our home including installing under cabinet lighting, installing smoke detector and carbon monoxide detectors, moving light fixtures, and installing safety electrical outlets.

The work was completed efficiently at a reasonable cost. We will definitely use their services for any future electrical projects.

Thank you for the review. Residential renovations seem to have become our focal point.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Home Maintenance

Asked Robart's to perform a handful of tasks at my house. Included were wall receptacle outlet installs, light fixture installs and some troubleshooting. The electrician was efficient and did a good job. I have no issue in recommending Robart's to others.

Good morning John. That must have been quite the service call we are in Edmonton Alberta, thanks for the review

Carole in Edmonton
Carole in Edmonton

Electrical upgrade

I needed an electrical upgrade on my 1947 home. Although I am not selling it was for peace of mind. With an older home renovations are necessary and I had planned to do a few things on my home so that in the future I could possibly sell.I asked a freind of 20 years who is a real estate agent who he would recommend. I was looking for good quality and reasonable price. He recommended Rob from Robart. I had also had a home inspection done. I asked the inspector who to recommend, because it would be nice to get a few quotes. He also recommended Rob. With an older home renovations are necessary and I had planned to do a few things on my home so that in the future I could possibly sell. I had had a landscaper in to give me some ideas on landscaping they asked what else I was getting done I had told them I have some electrical work to do so that depends on whether not I can afford to the landscaping they said you know I know a guy you should see if he can give you a good price as well and that Guy was Rob so in the end we went with Rob from Robert Electric. From the moment I called Rob he actually answered his cell phone he set up an appointment to come see me within the week in the hours that I was available as everybody knows we work full-time sometimes things need to be done in the evening he was totally accommodating from the minute I booked a job and I did have add-ons extra to the actual service upgrade but from the moment I booked the job his assistant Mindy called I didn’t have to do a thing after that when can we schedule she asks she scheduled at core of the city of Edmonton inspectors everything the guy showed up on time in fact they were early every time they came they did have to come twice with the work I got done. His crews were early both times they were professional they did the job fast absolutely totally efficient it was just an amazing pleasure to work with them any questions that make sure they double checked and went over everything with me. I jjust really appreciate it , their professionalism, the willingness to work on small jobs sometimes it’s very hard to get contractors to come in and do small jobs . They were just honestly a pleasure to work with and I have recommended Robert to family and friends already and I think there are an amazing amazing company and they do great work

I am so proud of our team of experienced and personable electricians. The fact that everyone recommended us makes me smile. :) Thank you for a wonderful review

Rosslyn King in Saint Albert
Rosslyn King in Saint Albert
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Upgraded lights and plugs

Had a few light fixtures upgraded and plugs repaired. Work was done fast and efficiently. This is a great company and would highly recommend them. Good job Ryan and your apprentice!

Thank you Rosslyn for the great review. I'll let Ryan know

Judy in Edmonton
Judy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Condo selling required work to complete sale

Heartfelt thanks to Rob and staff for helping, very expediently to remedy needed electrical work to finalize the sale of our condo. Our realtor arranged all with Rob and the quality of work , timeframes needed as well as interaction exceeded our expectations. Will highly recommend this place of business to anyone and will use his services if needed without hesitation. Thank you Rob and Mindy for helping us and thanks Ian for arranging his services. Wishing all a Merry Christmas and good health in 2018
Ron and Judy Babiuk
Regards
Ron and Judy Babiuk

I am very happy that we were able to help
rob

Dave in Leduc
Dave in Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

Real Service & Ethical Behaviour

I had a problem with my external sockets. Checked the breakers, and everything seemed to be fine, but still no power.
After doing some research, I decided to call Robart Electrical, as they were well rated, BBB A+, and had great reviews.
I gave them a call to schedule an appointment. Rob answered the call, and rather than schedule an appointment, he asked me (over the phone) to check the rear exterior socket, and reset it a couple of times, as they are connected. That was the issue, and he did not charge me a cent for it, even though he could have got an appointment and charged me for a service call.
With ethical behaviour like this, you can bet that he will be my 'go-to' from now on!

...LOL thanks Dave for the awesome review. Trouble shooting over the phone is gratifying to say the least. I am always happy to help people when they call, if I can. It costs me nothing and I get reviews like yours. Thank you

S&H in Edmonton
S&H in Edmonton

Lighting and outlet upgrade

Excellent job removing old light fixtures in kitchen and upgrading with potlights. Workers cleaned up afterwards. Very tidy and professional. Would use Robarts again if we need more electrical work.

Thank you S&H, LED light discs are becoming very popular and cost effective. Thanks for the review.

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?