Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Charlie in Edmonton
Charlie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

electrical update

Rob and his staff are very courteous and knowledgeable, it was a great pleasure to have them do the work for us. If we have any more work to do we will be hiring them again, and would recommend them to anyone else who need electrical work done.
Thanks Charlie

BEJ in Mill Woods
BEJ in Mill Woods
1 review Edmonton, AB

Compassionate, Skilled, Knowledgeable, & Professional

We had a problem with our main breaker, it was tripping off intermittently, and we were worried. A dear friend recommended Robart. I called him on Sunday. Just mere talking to him calm me because he was compassionate, upbeat, positive, and seem to understand my issue. What struck me most was that he didn't make empty promises. He told me to contact the power company first. Two days later, Robart solved our problem through one of his competent and professional team member.

Thank you BEJ. I realize that one problems like yours occurs, it is quite stressful mentally and physically. I do my best to make sure that you understand the problem and help you make informed decisions, glad we could help.
RobS

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Service

Amazing service! Helped trouble shoot a problem on the weekend. Was easily reached, courteous and helped solve the problem right away. Will be using them again in the future for sure!

Thank you private user, I believe that if I can help with a quick conversation, it goes a long way.
RobS

James in
James in
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Trobble shoot and Pig - Tail my house to prevent aluminum/Copper fires

Had a fire in a socket due to Aluminum wiring, I could not find the problem, but they did quickly. They did a thing called pig tailing to my house to prevent Aluminum/copper fires. Plus they fixed a couple of other minor problems. Swift, courteous and efficient, what more could I ask for?

Thank you James, we normally over 50 aluminum pig tailing projects a year, it's the best way of solving that problem

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Back porch lights, inside and out. Basement ceiling lights, switch panel hanging out of the wall for 5 years.

Excellent work. Very professional service provided by the electrician.
We are thrilled to have the porch lights working again, since they have been out of commission for 15 years.

We have a few more lighting problems that need to be fixed and will definitely use Robart electrical as they are also very affordable.

Thank you private user, glad to be of assistance.

R. C.
R. C.
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Electrical Panel

Great to do business with. Nothing hidden. What they quote you is the exact price. I highly recommend. I will use them again for any future projects.
Thanks Robart Electrical.

Thank you for the great review. We try to exceed the expectations of our costomers

Garage LED Lighting in Edmonton
Garage LED Lighting in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage LED lights, plug and switch installation

I had Robart come out and install some new LED lighting in the garage after having the old lighting for 35 years. Dan was on time and he was polite, professional and tidy. I will certainly use Robart again for future electrical needs.

Neil Wandler

Thanks for the great review, we are very proud of Dan and his exceptional customer service skills.

Andrew
Andrew
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent

Robart Electrical recently handled several electrical issues that I had around my home.

The job was scheduled quickly, communication with the office was fast and efficient.

On the day of the job, the electrician showed up right on time (actually, a little bit early); the problems were thoroughly diagnosed and the needed repairs were carried out with excellent attention to detail.

All the work and pricing was explained in advance.

All in all, this was an excellent experience!

Sub Panel Breaker tripping service call

Our sub panel breaker was repeatedly but intermittently tripping causing continuing outages to half the house, including all our kitchen circuits and our fridges and freezers, a real problem. Robart came out immediately and quickly diagnosed and fixed a loose main panel box wire connection- no more intermittent outages. Their immediate response was what I really appreciated.

Good Morning Private User...LOL problems with things that affect our daily necessities, are important to you the homeowner. We pay particular attend to those kind of problem. Thanks f0r the wonderful review.

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?