HomeStars  >  Electricians in Edmonton  >  Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Marlene in Edmonton
Marlene in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical

Light fixture in ceiling was old and prone to working sometimes and other times not. Old fixture removed and replaced so problem solved. This company always provides fast, efficient service. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Most important I can trust this company any time I've had dealings with them. Thanks to Mindy and Ryan for the help with this issue and the rest of the staff for the other repairs from time to time.

Thank you for the wonderful review, I'm glad we could help.

SMorphy in Sherwood Park
SMorphy in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Troubleshooting

From answering the phone to showing up on time. A+ service and knowledge. The electrician troubleshooted some trouble plugins and fixed the problem quickly. Robart will be our first choice for electrical services.

Thanks SMorphy for the great review. Answering the phone is our trademark, to the best of our ability...LOL

Darryl in St. Albert
Darryl in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Wiring Upgrade, Outlets and Switches

Very quick and reliable service, I highly recommend this company. Called to request upgrade from aluminum to copper wiring for outlets and switches, I was quoted a reasonable price. Permit was taken out by this contractor for the electrical work and the job was completed professionally and in a timely manner.

Thank you Darryl for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you

Jared in Toronto
Jared in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Small Job. Great Service.

Great service. We had a very small electrical issue, which took only a few minutes to fix. But they were very accommodating in addressing an urgent issue. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Price is worth the service. Would strongly recommend them.

Thanks for the review Jared but we have never worked in Toronto

J Fix in Edmonton
J Fix in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install bathroom plugs and reinstall living room plug.

I was completely satisfied, the electrician showed up on time and did a through job. He also gave a complete explanation of what he was doing. Would definitely recommend and call Robert Electrical Services Ltd. if needed again.

We are very proud of our field staff, and the fact that they take time to ensure that clients understand the what's and why's. Thank you for the review.

1 review St. Albert, AB

Miscellaneous Projects Throughout the House

Robart completed numerous projects throughout our home including installing under cabinet lighting, installing smoke detector and carbon monoxide detectors, moving light fixtures, and installing safety electrical outlets.

The work was completed efficiently at a reasonable cost. We will definitely use their services for any future electrical projects.

Thank you for the review. Residential renovations seem to have become our focal point.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Home Maintenance

Asked Robart's to perform a handful of tasks at my house. Included were wall receptacle outlet installs, light fixture installs and some troubleshooting. The electrician was efficient and did a good job. I have no issue in recommending Robart's to others.

Good morning John. That must have been quite the service call we are in Edmonton Alberta, thanks for the review

Carole in Edmonton
Carole in Edmonton

Electrical upgrade

I needed an electrical upgrade on my 1947 home. Although I am not selling it was for peace of mind. With an older home renovations are necessary and I had planned to do a few things on my home so that in the future I could possibly sell.I asked a freind of 20 years who is a real estate agent who he would recommend. I was looking for good quality and reasonable price. He recommended Rob from Robart. I had also had a home inspection done. I asked the inspector who to recommend, because it would be nice to get a few quotes. He also recommended Rob. With an older home renovations are necessary and I had planned to do a few things on my home so that in the future I could possibly sell. I had had a landscaper in to give me some ideas on landscaping they asked what else I was getting done I had told them I have some electrical work to do so that depends on whether not I can afford to the landscaping they said you know I know a guy you should see if he can give you a good price as well and that Guy was Rob so in the end we went with Rob from Robert Electric. From the moment I called Rob he actually answered his cell phone he set up an appointment to come see me within the week in the hours that I was available as everybody knows we work full-time sometimes things need to be done in the evening he was totally accommodating from the minute I booked a job and I did have add-ons extra to the actual service upgrade but from the moment I booked the job his assistant Mindy called I didn’t have to do a thing after that when can we schedule she asks she scheduled at core of the city of Edmonton inspectors everything the guy showed up on time in fact they were early every time they came they did have to come twice with the work I got done. His crews were early both times they were professional they did the job fast absolutely totally efficient it was just an amazing pleasure to work with them any questions that make sure they double checked and went over everything with me. I jjust really appreciate it , their professionalism, the willingness to work on small jobs sometimes it’s very hard to get contractors to come in and do small jobs . They were just honestly a pleasure to work with and I have recommended Robert to family and friends already and I think there are an amazing amazing company and they do great work

I am so proud of our team of experienced and personable electricians. The fact that everyone recommended us makes me smile. :) Thank you for a wonderful review

Rosslyn King in Saint Albert
Rosslyn King in Saint Albert
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Upgraded lights and plugs

Had a few light fixtures upgraded and plugs repaired. Work was done fast and efficiently. This is a great company and would highly recommend them. Good job Ryan and your apprentice!

Thank you Rosslyn for the great review. I'll let Ryan know

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd