Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Ky in Beaumont
Ky in Beaumont
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Older home - issue with power points

Robert fixed the issue I had with power points in my older home in seconds. He explained everything to me clearly. Completely delighted with his service. Extremely helpful. Will definitely be using his services again. Thank you so much!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage/Suite Electrical

Electricians exceeded our expectations on this project. Thank you Rose, Chad, Ed and all electricians

Electrical1
Electrical1

ON SITE EVALUATION AND ESTIMATE

Rob is awesome. He came out to my property and did an evaluation on electrical upgrades needed. He was timely and his assessment was awesome!!

Skyerocket
Skyerocket

upgrade electrical box

We called Robart Electric for an upgrade to the electric panel. Rob came out and realized there would be complications with the outside power lines. He got the situation handled and the job was completed in the time frame he quoted. Karen at the office was there to answer any questions. We highly recommend Robart Electric. Thank you Rob and Karen,
Jim and Judy

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hot Tub Advice

Called Robert to ask some questions about hot tub installations and load calculations. Was extremely friendly, professional, and willing to provide advice. He provided clear options and pricing for my potential project.

Thank you for the wonderful review. I always help people who need some advice

Christopher
Christopher

House-wide electrical work

Quality work done quickly and professionally. Very clear and polite communication. When the meter was not installed by the city, Rob spent the better part of an evening calling the right departments on my behalf so I could have power. He even checked in with me the next day to make sure everything had worked out.

Lenka in Edmonton
Lenka in Edmonton

Amazing service!

The team at Robart installed a beautiful light fixture me and I couldn't be happier! Took 4 hours because of how intricate the light was but it was well worth the wait! Professional, honest service at it's best!

Thank you Lenka, what a beautiful light fixture

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical upgrade

Awsome job quick and efficient and very friendly!! I totaly recommend robart! The price was very fair and no mess left! Nice clean quick jobs I'm very happy with this service !

Cory Imppola
Cory Imppola

Kitchen outlet issue

I am quite impressed with the help and service provided by Rob.

I had called requesting an appointment to resolve an issue with my kitchen outlets and circuit breaker sparking. Rob returned my call and explained it was a very easy fix I could do and walked me through the process over the phone.

This saved me an approximate $140.00.

I must say it is quite refreshing there are companies such as Robart who are solution and service orientated and care about the customer than simply focused on revenue!

Rob was very friendly and professional in his assistance and I would genuinely use Robart again (I am a first time customer) and I definitely recommend them to others!

Thanks Cory I believe in helping where I can, it usually comes back 10 fold.
Have a great day

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?