I have just purchased an old house which needed an upgrade, and my realtor recommended me Robart’s Electric, and the following are the list of the major works they did, but did not list the myriads of minor works I asked them to do:
- Install a new 200Amp electrical mast, meter socket and wiring on the exterior of the home.
- Install and relocate a 200A new service panel.
- Install a new surge protector as per the Robart’s suggestion which I hesitated at the beginning but am grateful that I did add. Thank you Rob for that.
- Install a new system ground back to the water meter, and new bonding jumper for the gas and water line
- Install hard wired interconnected smoke/CO alarms in basement, furnace and hallway.
- Install motion sensors into two exterior locations
- Install 2bedrooms and 4 additional new fixtures, plus a 220V receptacle in basement for stove.
- New sub-panel for the garage, a dedicated 20A circuit for heater.
- Everything clearly labelled in the new panel and garage sub panel
Rob, the owner, a fabulous person whom I have asked a lot of questions both during the day and at night which he answered them all patiently, and promptly to my satisfaction. He is a very positive and pleasant person to talk to. I made so many changes before the project started and during the project, and he gladly accommodated all my requests without showing any semblance of frustrations. Knowing how knowledgeable and experienced he is, and the challenges I may have with an old house, I wanted Rob to personally work on my project, but he assured me, he will send me the best people possible. And he just did that.
He sent the best people he can send. Chris and Danny are the best one could get. They are easy going, very pleasant to work with, discussed the scope of the work clearly from the get go. Like a skilled surgeon, they methodically, efficiently and precisely did their job and beyond.
My wife made so many changes in between, and they accommodated all the changes gladly. They are the ultimate professionals. I have interrupted them so many times, they always stopped what they were doing to answer all my concerns and queries. Believe me they are the epitome of professionalism.
To reiterate, on top of the quality of work they performed, it was all the small things that made this a great experience. All I can say, beyond any word I can describe with, I am extremely happy and they performed their work efficiently, promptly and very professionally. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and to anyone for that matter. Thank you Rob and Chris.