Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Tara in Sherwood Park
Tara in Sherwood Park
3 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Redirected and upgraded electrical panel

Very impressed with the quality service and professionalism from Rob and his staff. I couldn't believe how affordable it was to redirect and upgrade an electrical panel. The work was inspected by the Strathcona County and they were very impressed with how it was done. I was so happy with the service I called them back to help install some new wall sconces and remove and replace most of the light fixtures throughout the house.

Thanks Tara, we try and work very closely with Strathcona county to ensure your safety.

Yu in Edmonton
Yu in Edmonton

service

we recently hired Robart Electrical Services Ltd to install power for the gate and the service was great!
The company provided fast service, and people on site are very knowledgeable and customer service is terrific. I would highly recommend this company.
Nancy in Sherwood park

Thank you Nancy for the wonderful review, have a great day

Andrew in Edmonton
Andrew in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Aluminum wire fix and device replacement

After searching for electricians that do Aluminum pigtailing, I found Robart, and decided to contact them.

After talking to them, I appreciated their responsiveness, and open-ness, and they were about the price I expected.

Nathan and Jake (I might be wrong on that name, sorry!) came to the house and were super quick, effecient, and extra helpful. They offered to replace all of the devices in the basement, since they had to remove them all to check for aluminum, and I went for it.

It ended up being $200 less than quoted, done super quick (and inspected fine) and I got more done than planned.

I couldn't have asked for better service, and highly recommend them to anyone!

I'm glad you were happy with the service and the price andrew

MPZ in Edmonton
MPZ in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Living room lights

We had LED discs put in our living room and dining room. We are so happy we found and used Robart electric. Everything from Rob's quote to the work done by Ryan and Chris was done in a friendly and professional manner. We have already recommended them to our family and friends.
Thank you for your great service!

Thanks MPZ. LED discs are becoming the normal way of bettering your lighting situation in residential applications. I'm glad you like the new look.

Kelley J in Edmonton
Kelley J in Edmonton
2 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Main panel replacement with hot tub installation

I have used Robart twice and have been very happy with their work and price both times. This time Chad and his crew replaced my main panel to accommodate an outdoor hot tub. They ran the electrical line and made sure the spa worked as it should. Rob's staff are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient from his office manager through to his apprentices. It feels great to get quality work for a fair price.

Thanks once again Kelley. Congratulation on the hot tub install, their great to have on a chilly night
rob

Robert in Edmonton
Robert in Edmonton

100 Amp Electrical Service Upgrade

The upgrade was done on time and was a very neat/clean job. Robart has done work for us and friends before, and is consistent in good quality and reasonable pricing.

It's the referrals that make mean so much. If you feel that good about what we did for you, to tell your friends, thats what makes it all worth while, thank you

ian in Edmonton
ian in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Upgrading house service and garage service

We used Robart to upgrade our old panel to a new panel with a new meter and new mast as well as running power to our garage and upgrading existing electrical out there. When Rob came out to do the estimate he was very courteous and pleasant to deal with, was well spoken and answered all my questions and even took the time to answer some other questions I had regarding other projects in the future. The crews were prompt and on time and did the work fast and efficient and to their high standards. I am definitely going to use Robart again and would recommend them to any of my friends or family.

Thank you Ian, It was a pleasure working with you, lets do it again sometimes...LOL

Dewitt in St. Albert
Dewitt in St. Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Upgrading of a 100 Amps old Service panel to a new Siemens 200 Amps service Panel

I have just purchased an old house which needed an upgrade, and my realtor recommended me Robart’s Electric, and the following are the list of the major works they did, but did not list the myriads of minor works I asked them to do:
- Install a new 200Amp electrical mast, meter socket and wiring on the exterior of the home.
- Install and relocate a 200A new service panel.
- Install a new surge protector as per the Robart’s suggestion which I hesitated at the beginning but am grateful that I did add. Thank you Rob for that.
- Install a new system ground back to the water meter, and new bonding jumper for the gas and water line
- Install hard wired interconnected smoke/CO alarms in basement, furnace and hallway.
- Install motion sensors into two exterior locations
- Install 2bedrooms and 4 additional new fixtures, plus a 220V receptacle in basement for stove.
- New sub-panel for the garage, a dedicated 20A circuit for heater.
- Everything clearly labelled in the new panel and garage sub panel
Rob, the owner, a fabulous person whom I have asked a lot of questions both during the day and at night which he answered them all patiently, and promptly to my satisfaction. He is a very positive and pleasant person to talk to. I made so many changes before the project started and during the project, and he gladly accommodated all my requests without showing any semblance of frustrations. Knowing how knowledgeable and experienced he is, and the challenges I may have with an old house, I wanted Rob to personally work on my project, but he assured me, he will send me the best people possible. And he just did that.
He sent the best people he can send. Chris and Danny are the best one could get. They are easy going, very pleasant to work with, discussed the scope of the work clearly from the get go. Like a skilled surgeon, they methodically, efficiently and precisely did their job and beyond.
My wife made so many changes in between, and they accommodated all the changes gladly. They are the ultimate professionals. I have interrupted them so many times, they always stopped what they were doing to answer all my concerns and queries. Believe me they are the epitome of professionalism.
To reiterate, on top of the quality of work they performed, it was all the small things that made this a great experience. All I can say, beyond any word I can describe with, I am extremely happy and they performed their work efficiently, promptly and very professionally. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and to anyone for that matter. Thank you Rob and Chris.

Thank you Dewitt for a wonderful review

Tamara from Green Thumb Landscaping Inc.
Tamara from Green Thumb Landscaping Inc.
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Outdoor Electrical

We called Robart to install an outdoor outlet for a water feature that we were building. They were fast, organized, well priced and they showed up when they said they would. We will recommend their team to our clients and our friends in the future!

Thanks Tamara, Jobs like this are fun to do, gets us out of houses...

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Installing ballasts and kitchen lights in condo.

I called Rob to book his electricians to fix my kitchen lights. I have had bad experiences with other contractors. He gave me a quotation, which proved to be accurate; the cost was slightly higher as more parts were needed. The 2 electricians were polite, punctual, and efficient. I am glad I finally found a good company and would recommend this company to anyone.

Sincerely,

Janice

Were very proud of our people, thanks for the wonderful review

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?