Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Electricians
Edmonton AB T6K 1X3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Edmonton  >  Robart Electrical Services Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Andrew in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

After searching for electricians that do Aluminum pigtailing, I found Robart, and decided to contact them.

After talking to them, I appreciated their responsiveness, and open-ness, and they were about the price I expected.

Nathan and Jake (I might be wrong on that name, sorry!) came to the house and were super quick, effecient, and extra helpful. They offered to replace all of the devices in the basement, since they had to remove them all to check for aluminum, and I went for it.

It ended up being $200 less than quoted, done super quick (and inspected fine) and I got more done than planned.

I couldn't have asked for better service, and highly recommend them to anyone!

Job Price

I'm glad you were happy with the service and the price andrew

MPZ in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

We had LED discs put in our living room and dining room. We are so happy we found and used Robart electric. Everything from Rob's quote to the work done by Ryan and Chris was done in a friendly and professional manner. We have already recommended them to our family and friends.
Thank you for your great service!

Job Price

Thanks MPZ. LED discs are becoming the normal way of bettering your lighting situation in residential applications. I'm glad you like the new look.

Kelley J in Edmonton
2 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

I have used Robart twice and have been very happy with their work and price both times. This time Chad and his crew replaced my main panel to accommodate an outdoor hot tub. They ran the electrical line and made sure the spa worked as it should. Rob's staff are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient from his office manager through to his apprentices. It feels great to get quality work for a fair price.

Job Price

Thanks once again Kelley. Congratulation on the hot tub install, their great to have on a chilly night
rob

Robert in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The upgrade was done on time and was a very neat/clean job. Robart has done work for us and friends before, and is consistent in good quality and reasonable pricing.

Job Price

It's the referrals that make mean so much. If you feel that good about what we did for you, to tell your friends, thats what makes it all worth while, thank you

ian in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We used Robart to upgrade our old panel to a new panel with a new meter and new mast as well as running power to our garage and upgrading existing electrical out there. When Rob came out to do the estimate he was very courteous and pleasant to deal with, was well spoken and answered all my questions and even took the time to answer some other questions I had regarding other projects in the future. The crews were prompt and on time and did the work fast and efficient and to their high standards. I am definitely going to use Robart again and would recommend them to any of my friends or family.

Job Price

Thank you Ian, It was a pleasure working with you, lets do it again sometimes...LOL

Dewitt in St. Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

I have just purchased an old house which needed an upgrade, and my realtor recommended me Robart’s Electric, and the following are the list of the major works they did, but did not list the myriads of minor works I asked them to do:
- Install a new 200Amp electrical mast, meter socket and wiring on the exterior of the home.
- Install and relocate a 200A new service panel.
- Install a new surge protector as per the Robart’s suggestion which I hesitated at the beginning but am grateful that I did add. Thank you Rob for that.
- Install a new system ground back to the water meter, and new bonding jumper for the gas and water line
- Install hard wired interconnected smoke/CO alarms in basement, furnace and hallway.
- Install motion sensors into two exterior locations
- Install 2bedrooms and 4 additional new fixtures, plus a 220V receptacle in basement for stove.
- New sub-panel for the garage, a dedicated 20A circuit for heater.
- Everything clearly labelled in the new panel and garage sub panel
Rob, the owner, a fabulous person whom I have asked a lot of questions both during the day and at night which he answered them all patiently, and promptly to my satisfaction. He is a very positive and pleasant person to talk to. I made so many changes before the project started and during the project, and he gladly accommodated all my requests without showing any semblance of frustrations. Knowing how knowledgeable and experienced he is, and the challenges I may have with an old house, I wanted Rob to personally work on my project, but he assured me, he will send me the best people possible. And he just did that.
He sent the best people he can send. Chris and Danny are the best one could get. They are easy going, very pleasant to work with, discussed the scope of the work clearly from the get go. Like a skilled surgeon, they methodically, efficiently and precisely did their job and beyond.
My wife made so many changes in between, and they accommodated all the changes gladly. They are the ultimate professionals. I have interrupted them so many times, they always stopped what they were doing to answer all my concerns and queries. Believe me they are the epitome of professionalism.
To reiterate, on top of the quality of work they performed, it was all the small things that made this a great experience. All I can say, beyond any word I can describe with, I am extremely happy and they performed their work efficiently, promptly and very professionally. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and to anyone for that matter. Thank you Rob and Chris.

Job Price

Thank you Dewitt for a wonderful review

Tamara from Green Thumb Landscaping Inc.
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

We called Robart to install an outdoor outlet for a water feature that we were building. They were fast, organized, well priced and they showed up when they said they would. We will recommend their team to our clients and our friends in the future!

Job Price

Thanks Tamara, Jobs like this are fun to do, gets us out of houses...

1 review Edmonton, AB

I called Rob to book his electricians to fix my kitchen lights. I have had bad experiences with other contractors. He gave me a quotation, which proved to be accurate; the cost was slightly higher as more parts were needed. The 2 electricians were polite, punctual, and efficient. I am glad I finally found a good company and would recommend this company to anyone.

Sincerely,

Janice

Job Price

Were very proud of our people, thanks for the wonderful review

1 review Edmonton, AB

Great company to work with. Robart Electric was recommended by my home inspector. When I first contacted Rob he was very informative and gave me an approximate cost over the phone, which doesn't happen to often. When the estimator came on site, once again very informative with the costs and time line to have the job done. The electricians arrived on time and were very professional, completing the job in a timely manner. I would highly recommend using Robart Electrical Services for you next job.

Job Price

I'm happy to hear things worked out well for you

Rob in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

From initial contact through to completion, everyone was responsive, accurate, flexible and polite. I will use this company for any future electrical work. The Robart team should write a book on how to operate a service company.

Job Price

Thanks Rob for the great review, It was a pleasure working with you

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd