HomeStars  >  Electricians in Edmonton  >  Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Barry in Edmonton
Barry in Edmonton

Excellent service all around

Rob explained the options for the job and provided a very accurate quote. The guys who did the actual work were right on time as scheduled, did an very nice job on all the work they performed (and I happen to be extremely fussy). They completed the job on the timeline as anticipated, cleaned up all their mess and there has been no problems whatsoever. I was very impressed and happy that I chose Robart. I will be using their services again.

Thor in Edmonton
Thor in Edmonton

Alum. to copper conversion

My request for a quote was taken care of immediately. Work was scheduled with electricians showing up on time and going directly to the task at hand until the job was completed. Both were very competent and professional with the work completed and certified the same day. Senior staff were very professional and it was a pleasure to meet Mindy.

Anthony

Ginger  in Edmonton
Ginger in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Installation of lights and ceiling fans

Very professional, courteous and knowable. Throughout the installation they provide an explanation of what was required and how it would be done. Excellent service and highly recommend the company to everyone.

Tara in Sherwood Park
Tara in Sherwood Park
3 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Replace fluorescent lights with pot lights

Robart Electric has come to my home for 3 different types of services throughout the past few years. They are professional, knowledgeable, experienced and friendly and their prices are very reasonable. I trust these guys. I had hired a different company before I found Robart Electric and was overcharged and received mediocre service. I highly recommend these guys.

Marlene in Edmonton
Marlene in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical

Light fixture in ceiling was old and prone to working sometimes and other times not. Old fixture removed and replaced so problem solved. This company always provides fast, efficient service. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Most important I can trust this company any time I've had dealings with them. Thanks to Mindy and Ryan for the help with this issue and the rest of the staff for the other repairs from time to time.

Thank you for the wonderful review, I'm glad we could help.

MJD in Edmonton
MJD in Edmonton

We are taking him to court to claim 24k in losses and damages

As a general contractor company, we contacted Rob for a job and after they started the first day we told them we will contact them the next week to finish the job and Rob said give us 2-3 days notice before you want us again on site.

We gave them 3 days notice but they said they can't come till after 10 days from the notice. We tried to explain to them that we encounter a huge financial loss every day we are delayed and they have to respect their promise, but unfortunately we were treated very arrogantly and in a rude way by Rob and his office, and on top of that they cancelled the project from their end and removed their name from the permit without even notifying us and sent us an invoice for the incomplete job they started and cancelled without any consideration to our losses.

Please stay away from them. They do not respect their clients or treat them in a good, professional way. They are after a quick buck and that's it.

Doaa Alnajjar, Edmontons best known slum daycare owner. Thank you for sharing your feelings on the open social media. Remember there are always 2 sides to every story, Have a wonderful day @Doaa Alnajjar

SMorphy in Sherwood Park
SMorphy in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Troubleshooting

From answering the phone to showing up on time. A+ service and knowledge. The electrician troubleshooted some trouble plugins and fixed the problem quickly. Robart will be our first choice for electrical services.

Thanks SMorphy for the great review. Answering the phone is our trademark, to the best of our ability...LOL

Darryl in St. Albert
Darryl in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Wiring Upgrade, Outlets and Switches

Very quick and reliable service, I highly recommend this company. Called to request upgrade from aluminum to copper wiring for outlets and switches, I was quoted a reasonable price. Permit was taken out by this contractor for the electrical work and the job was completed professionally and in a timely manner.

Thank you Darryl for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you

Jared in Toronto
Jared in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Small Job. Great Service.

Great service. We had a very small electrical issue, which took only a few minutes to fix. But they were very accommodating in addressing an urgent issue. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Price is worth the service. Would strongly recommend them.

Thanks for the review Jared but we have never worked in Toronto

J Fix in Edmonton
J Fix in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install bathroom plugs and reinstall living room plug.

I was completely satisfied, the electrician showed up on time and did a through job. He also gave a complete explanation of what he was doing. Would definitely recommend and call Robert Electrical Services Ltd. if needed again.

We are very proud of our field staff, and the fact that they take time to ensure that clients understand the what's and why's. Thank you for the review.

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd