HomeStars  >  Electricians in Edmonton  >  Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Robart Electrical Services Ltd

J Fix in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I was completely satisfied, the electrician showed up on time and did a through job. He also gave a complete explanation of what he was doing. Would definitely recommend and call Robert Electrical Services Ltd. if needed again.

We are very proud of our field staff, and the fact that they take time to ensure that clients understand the what's and why's. Thank you for the review.

1 review St. Albert, AB

Robart completed numerous projects throughout our home including installing under cabinet lighting, installing smoke detector and carbon monoxide detectors, moving light fixtures, and installing safety electrical outlets.

The work was completed efficiently at a reasonable cost. We will definitely use their services for any future electrical projects.

Thank you for the review. Residential renovations seem to have become our focal point.

John in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Asked Robart's to perform a handful of tasks at my house. Included were wall receptacle outlet installs, light fixture installs and some troubleshooting. The electrician was efficient and did a good job. I have no issue in recommending Robart's to others.

Good morning John. That must have been quite the service call we are in Edmonton Alberta, thanks for the review

Rosslyn King in Saint Albert
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Had a few light fixtures upgraded and plugs repaired. Work was done fast and efficiently. This is a great company and would highly recommend them. Good job Ryan and your apprentice!

Thank you Rosslyn for the great review. I'll let Ryan know

Judy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Heartfelt thanks to Rob and staff for helping, very expediently to remedy needed electrical work to finalize the sale of our condo. Our realtor arranged all with Rob and the quality of work , timeframes needed as well as interaction exceeded our expectations. Will highly recommend this place of business to anyone and will use his services if needed without hesitation. Thank you Rob and Mindy for helping us and thanks Ian for arranging his services. Wishing all a Merry Christmas and good health in 2018
Ron and Judy Babiuk
Regards
Ron and Judy Babiuk

I am very happy that we were able to help
rob

Dave in Leduc
1 review Leduc, AB

I had a problem with my external sockets. Checked the breakers, and everything seemed to be fine, but still no power.
After doing some research, I decided to call Robart Electrical, as they were well rated, BBB A+, and had great reviews.
I gave them a call to schedule an appointment. Rob answered the call, and rather than schedule an appointment, he asked me (over the phone) to check the rear exterior socket, and reset it a couple of times, as they are connected. That was the issue, and he did not charge me a cent for it, even though he could have got an appointment and charged me for a service call.
With ethical behaviour like this, you can bet that he will be my 'go-to' from now on!

...LOL thanks Dave for the awesome review. Trouble shooting over the phone is gratifying to say the least. I am always happy to help people when they call, if I can. It costs me nothing and I get reviews like yours. Thank you

S&H in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent job removing old light fixtures in kitchen and upgrading with potlights. Workers cleaned up afterwards. Very tidy and professional. Would use Robarts again if we need more electrical work.

Thank you S&H, LED light discs are becoming very popular and cost effective. Thanks for the review.

Tara in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Very impressed with the quality service and professionalism from Rob and his staff. I couldn't believe how affordable it was to redirect and upgrade an electrical panel. The work was inspected by the Strathcona County and they were very impressed with how it was done. I was so happy with the service I called them back to help install some new wall sconces and remove and replace most of the light fixtures throughout the house.

Thanks Tara, we try and work very closely with Strathcona county to ensure your safety.

Yu in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

we recently hired Robart Electrical Services Ltd to install power for the gate and the service was great!
The company provided fast service, and people on site are very knowledgeable and customer service is terrific. I would highly recommend this company.
Nancy in Sherwood park

Thank you Nancy for the wonderful review, have a great day

Andrew in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

After searching for electricians that do Aluminum pigtailing, I found Robart, and decided to contact them.

After talking to them, I appreciated their responsiveness, and open-ness, and they were about the price I expected.

Nathan and Jake (I might be wrong on that name, sorry!) came to the house and were super quick, effecient, and extra helpful. They offered to replace all of the devices in the basement, since they had to remove them all to check for aluminum, and I went for it.

It ended up being $200 less than quoted, done super quick (and inspected fine) and I got more done than planned.

I couldn't have asked for better service, and highly recommend them to anyone!

I'm glad you were happy with the service and the price andrew

More about Robart Electrical Services Ltd

Robart Electrical Services is a family owned business since 1984. My goal is to provide the best personal service and workmanship for my customers at a fair price. Check the competitors first and then call me, Rob Swyrd