HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Ottawa  >  Meg's Tree Service - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Meg's Tree Service - No Longer in Business

Laura B.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Meg's Tree Service were excellent. The quote was more than $200 less than competitor's I had received quotes from, even after taxes. They were quick and clean with the job. My two year old had a blast watching them take the tree down.

Patrick S from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Requested a quote for 3 maple trees to be cut down as they were dangerous and close to our house. I requested for them to cut them down and I would clean up. When they showed up for the quote (which was fast), they gave me a price much lower than another company and said it would take up to 2-3 weeks before they could start working... I thought that was reasonable. A week later, they were ready to work on our trees. Even though I didn't request them to clean up, they pilled up the branches neatly.

When they were done with cutting down the trees, I had a change of plan. I wanted them to grind one of the 3 stumps. They gave me a good deal again. They also came after the jobs to fill holes in the grass left by a tree when it fell down.

Great service, great communication. Very impressed. Thanks guys!

Shaun Smalldridge in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I used Meg's to work on my Mom's place. They offer excellent value and great service -- thorough and professional. They offered great advice on trimming cedars and were able to perform additional work on the spot. There was a small area that we thought could use more grinding, and they returned a took care of it ASAP, with no fuss. Highly recommended!

AB in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I had an estimate within a few hours of contacting them. Vanessa, who was my main contact via email, did an excellent job of answering questions and providing any additional information. The guys doing the cutting were very quick and careful - the tree was located between power lines and our house (featuring a fairly new and expensive metal roof), and they had it down in no time without touching the house/roof (or the power lines!).

3 reviews Ottawa, ON

They were very prompt, sending out an estimator the day after I called, and were back a week later to do the job. They were very professional, taking great care with the tree right next to the house and cleaning up afterwards.

Erin B in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

I want to let you know how pleased I am with your service, responsiveness, friendliness, work, courtesy and clean-up. I can't even tell where two big trees used to be in the yard. I have already recommended Meg's Tress Service to many friends this spring.

Brian Skinner in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Good morning: Your crew arrived at about 7.30 this morning and by about 8.10am our 45 foot spruce tree was gone, the whole area cleaned up and I was left standing there in amazement at their total professionalism and good humour.

I have seldom been so impressed. Please feel free to use my name as a reference for potential clients and be assured of my complete satisfaction.

Brian Skinner

Leon in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Meg's Tree service removed 5 trees from our backyard and their work is amazing. Very professional and courteous, they were extremely efficient and had all the latest tree cutting equipment, grinding, safety, etc. We are VERY pleased.

wfang.ca in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hired the company to remove my front yard birch tree and trim a tall cedar. I was truly impressed by the quality of the work. They are indeed professionals in this trade. This company is very well equipped with crane and stump remover. The work was done quickly and efficiently. The most impressive part is that they took great care to clean after the work. I could not be able to clean any better myself! I rate their service 10 out of 10 overall. Some of the tree removal companies I contacted never came to estimate the work. They came and priced slightly lower than another competitor. I even sent back a picture of my tree to verify the estimate and job. They obliged. I am completed satisfied with the service and would highly recommend the company.

KW from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Job was to remove a 40ft pine tree. Crew arrived on time. Very efficient, effective and courteous. They ground the stump exactly as advertised. They made sure job site was safe and clean. Very impressed with their excellent crew who obviously enjoyed their work. I would definitely use them again.