Absolutely Floored: Flooring And Home Imporvement Centre

Absolutely Floored: Flooring And Home Imporvement Centre

Reviews for Absolutely Floored: Flooring And Home Imporvement Centre

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

What customer service?

We found a major problem with our floor, which was installed by this company. We implored the Manager to come assess the problem in person – no such luck. He insisted the cause of the problem was not his responsibility and that we were on our own.
Since we were getting no help, we called in a Professional, who repaired the floor, and showed us how the original installation was done improperly.
The Manager still refused to admit any wrongdoing and continued to blame the problem on some other unrelated reason.
The Manager chased away any future business from us, from our friends, and our family members.

Stevo in Maple Ridge
Stevo in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Carpet replaced (plus)

We had a great experience going to absolute floors picking our colour and deciding on our product we’re very happy with what we have chosen and overwhelmed how well things came together can’t
We had a few adjustments done to complement the process and we’re very happy with that too.
We’re very happy about the service we received would recommend Absolutely Floored to anybody
Steve & Cindy Jennings

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Great job start to finish

We just finished having vinyl plank flooring and vinyl tiles installed throughout our condo. We shopped around widely but found a good selection and very knowledgeable sales staff at Absolutely Floored. We were dealing with a problem situation and felt the staff listened to our concerns and offered well founded suggestions. The work is done - all the installers knew their jobs and did good work. The products installed are as beautiful as we had hoped. A + job start to finish.

Peter Macgregor in Pitt Meadows
Peter Macgregor in Pitt Meadows
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Carpet purchase

Purchased carpet from absolutely floored for a suite I built
Great selection and staff was good to deal with. Very happy. Would use them again in the future on a condo I bought

Brad in New Westminster
Brad in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Personable service, quick to give a quote and fast installation

We had Absolutely floored come to our home which only took one hour, they measured the space drove back to their show room and then sent us a professional quote. We were really impressed with the quick service, personal service and professionalism.

Perfect Hardwood Renovation

Excellent throughout sales to installation. Project for redoing our main floor and upstairs landing came in under estimate and the installer Luchio did a fantastic job with installing the new engineered hardwood to replace our old carpet and hardwood floors. Very happy with the result and method of installation was properly done with a clean remove and reinstall of our baseboards without any damage, re-levelling our subfloors, correct staggering of joints, and glue down application. Looks fantastic and we are very happy with the result.

Handy in Vancouver
Handy in Vancouver
6 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen floor

We really appreciated that we could look around the showroom without any pressure whatsoever. But when we wanted information or advice it was given freely, without a sales pitch. When we settled on a product we placed our order, but a manufacturer's delay set our schedule back. There were problems with the product and Absolutely Floored negotiated the replacement and even brought out the manufacturer's rep to see what the problem was. Even though the product problems were frustrating, the dealer did everything necessary to resolve the issues. In the end, we are happy with our new floor.

Rory in Burnaby
Rory in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great carpet!

I am thrilled with my carpet. They respected my budget and showed me a great option well within my price range. The service was excellent and I am really happy with the end result.

John and Kim from Port Coquitlam
John and Kim from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Floor replacement

After researching a number of flooring company websites including
> their history and customer feedback, we decided to work with
> Absolutely Floored to install laminate in our home. Absolutely
> Floored helped us to choose the best products for our needs and we
> found their cost to be very competitive. The Absolutely Floored
> team has a refreshingly honest and ethical approach to their
> process. Their installers were courteous, professional and
> genuinely took immaculate care during the removal and installation.
> No corners were cut and they even offered us alternative solutions
> to fix some existing issues we had. These guys are extremely
> knowledgeable. We will definitely use Absolutely Floored again and
> highly recommend their services.

Janine Smithson from Vancouver
Janine Smithson from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Hardwood and Carpet Install

I needed my hardwood floors redone and wanted to also install carpets in a few of the bedrooms of my home. My girlfriend recommended Absolutely Floored to me so I went to their showroom and actually had a fun time picking out what styles to use. Very very helpful staff that are not pushy at all. They just educated me on various types of hardwood and carpet which made the decision really easy on which styles to go with. After picking them out, the installers came to my home and were very courteous and professional. My place looks amazing now! Thank you!

More about Absolutely Floored: Flooring And Home Imporvement Centre

We are a flooring and home products design centre that caters to every project big or small. Whether you are a home owner, builder, contractor, or designer we have a grand selection of high-quality items to get almost any project done on time and budget.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Port Coquitlam?