Joe's Painting

Reviews for Joe's Painting

Michele in Toronto
Michele in Toronto

Painting

Lots of detailed work around wood cabinets, beams and on windows and doors, I am fussy and they were exact. Protected my floor, table and counters, they did an amazing job. I truely recommend these guys..and on top of a great job done, they are very sweet.

Thank you Michelle! we'll be happy to do more work for you!

Peter  in Woodbridge
Peter in Woodbridge

Best Painting Company Ever

Joe came recommended to me by a friend. I live in an old 3 story Victorian home with lots of weird shaped walls and corners. I had Joe come in and paint a room for me. I was so impressed with his work that i had him paint the whole interior and exterior of my home. He even helped me to pick out the colors. Joe's work is impeccable and he also made sure everything was cleaned up afterwards. Since then he has also done a few of my friends homes.

I would highly recommend Joe anytime for your painting needs.

Thank you for the kind words Pete! Working on a project for you is not work, it's more like hanging out with a friend.

Samantha
Samantha
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional

Amazing job, very professional. I am very pleased with the entire experience and would highly recommend Joe and his team
Joe offered colour selection support and was able to extend the days required to add the additional rooms I decided to do last minute.

Thank you for such a nice review Sam. It was a pleasure to work for you. Hope to help you with other projects in the future.

Judith Dunstan in North York
Judith Dunstan in North York

I would hire no one else

I have been hiring Joe and his crew since about 2005. For an income property and my own home. They are always efficient and do an excellent job. They leave no mess and are always polite. The quotes and prices are accurate and reasonable.
I have no hesitation highly recommending Joe.

Many thanks for the beautiful review! You've been with me since I started my painting business. I am happy and blessed to have you and your family as my clients.

Norm Beaver from Etobicoke
Norm Beaver from Etobicoke

Interior and Exterior Painting

Joe and his crew have the kindest demeanour. They arrive, they paint, they clean and you hardly noticed they were there. EXCEPT the walls and floors look amazing. From his first contact to the final stroke of paint, Joe has gone way beyond his call of duty as a painter. Our home has been graced with an artist from perfectly lined walls to great recommendations on paint, style, and colour, he cares for your home. Inside and out, Joe paints a great wall!

Thank you Norm! It's always a pleasure to work for such nice people like you and Shannon. It's great to be part of a team who helps transform your home into your dream house.

Daria in Mississauga
Daria in Mississauga

Very happy all around; will certainly use them again

Joe came recommended by a friend who used him to paint his new medical clinic and his mansion of a home. I thought my job might be too small for Joe to waste his time with, esp. when I saw photos online of the big-time work he did on some gorgeous homes/buildings. My job was two large-ish bedrooms and a small rec. room with tall ceilings & old water stained/damaged ceilings below the skylights - rooms in total are about 75 sq yards. I was pleasantly surprised by how gracious, courteous and professional he and his guys were. They did an excellent job at a very good price. I got a few quotes from professional painters and generic handymen who do painting. His price was very competitive and during the job he found room for discounts on supplies/materials that he didn't have to find. I'm a very happy customer and will certainly use him again.

Thank you Daria for such a nice review. It is very appreciated. I enjoyed working on your "small" project. But even more, I enjoy working for nice people like you. I am happy Stefan recommended you. Hope to see you again sometime.

John  in Toronto
John in Toronto

Painting of house for sale

Joe and his team were super professional and perfectly on time. They quoted the work, were not the cheapest and in the end, I gave a little bonus for the job. We had a 911 to sell our house, after doing the Toronto thing of buying a new house before selling. In 3 weeks I had to get our house SHOW worthy and Joe was a critical part of this. He and 4 others came in and took the house from abuse to perfection. Sanding, fine tuning, calking, you name it. The agent, photographer, staging company and everyone who came in, were thoroughly impressed.

Marc in Mississauga
Marc in Mississauga

Painting of House Interior

Joe was very undertsanding or our needs and made very good suggestions as afr as type of paints and services that he was able to provide to esnure a nice paint job at very competitive price. We had a young baby with us and wanted to minimize the fumes so Joe recommended some "Greener" paint w/ very low VOC.

Joe did a great job and even came back for a couple of touch-ups. Great quality job; tahnks Joe and your crew!

Work was done in May 2011.

More about Joe's Painting

A new, innovative and dependable Joe's Painting company has been earning trust of new clients since 2005. Our personal signature: "We deliver high quality work at competitive prices. We value our customer time: we show up on time and finish in a timely fashion. " We work with our clients: ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?