Passionate Painting

Vaughan ON L4H 0A3

Reviews for Passionate Painting

wdmior
wdmior

Old Victorian with 10ft ceilings....Passionate Painters painted the entire first floor and all hallways up to the third floor

Passionate painters arrived on time on the days promised. They were extremely neat, and respectful and conscientious. We could not be happier with their level of workmanship, work ethic and professionalism. Thank you Matti!!

Hello Dina,

Passionate Painting is glad you're happy with the overall outcome. It was our pleasure working with both you and Walter! We appreciate you calling us back for more painting work right upon the completion! We're looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future.

Tamara
Tamara

Entire home painting

Passionate Painting was definitely the best choice! Matti came by on time to look at the project and gave a quotation the following day with a reasonable price. Everything was covered completely with drop sheets and plastic, all cracks ,dents, holes were patched and caulked before the finishing. Passionate Painting paid great attention to detail and left my house everyday looking spotless! I definitely recommend Passionate Painting for anyone who is doing home renovations or needs anything painted. Thank you Passionate Painting, you will be hearing from me again!

Hello Tamara,

Passionate Painting appreciates the detailed review. We're glad you're happy with the overall outcome. It was our pleasure working with you and were looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future!

denitra_dk1 in Brampton
denitra_dk1 in Brampton

Living Room

Matti, showed up for the initial consultation at the scheduled time and was very personable. After meeting with several other companies my husband and I decided on Passionate Painting. There were several repairs that needed to be done, from previously having wall paper. As well as 3 out of 4 walls being textured. Matti worked diligently with his partners to sand all the textured walls and patch all of the areas that needed repair to ensure the final paint job was done correctly. We were both impressed with his professionalism and attention to details. After the job was done, they vacuumed and swept any debris. I would definitely recommend him if you have any painting you would like to get done in your home.

Hello Denitra,

It was a pleasure taking care of your project! We're glad to hear you're happy with the overall outcome. Looking forward to more work in the nearby future. Enjoy the new look!

Matti

Post reno wall and ceiling painting

Matti and team had a very competitive price when estimating the work for our job. We cannot tell you how impressed and pleased we are with the result. The care and effort to ensure the work was completed with such a high standard was beyond my expectation. I would highly recommend Matti and Passionate Painting and you will not be disappointed.

Hello Corrie,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. It was great meeting and working with you. Looking forward to more work in the nearby future!

John Papoula from Milton
John Papoula from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

House Interior Painting

Matti and Badi did a wonderful job in painting our entire first floor and the hallways and den of the second floor. They also painted the basement stair walls and trim. Everything was taped up and covered professionally and they were always on time and cleaned up before leaving.

His quote was accurate and fair for the work involved.
They even finished a day early!

Top notch service and professionalism that's hard to find.
Recommended! A+

JP

Hello John,

We're glad you're happy with the way we took care of your home! It was great working with both you and Lisa throughout the project. Looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future!

Diane
Diane
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Painted Oak Wainscoting...

Matti and his crew did the most amazing job on my home! I was contemplating painting the oak throughout my home for years because I didn’t want just anyone doing it. Im so glad I found passionate painting! I’m extremely impressed with Matti’s professionalism. He was on time everyday, stayed to finish when needed, kept to his timeline and was very accommodating while we still lived in the home while all the work was going on. I would definitely recommend Matti and his crew to anyone needing a fresh coat of paint or a complete transformation like my job...it’s a new house!
Thank you Matti and crew.

Hello Diane,

Passionate Painting appreciates the very detailed review. We're glad you're happy with the overall outcome! It was a pleasure working with you, Cesar, and of course little Dylan! Looking forward to working together again in the nearby future.

Toronto
Toronto

Condo Painting

Great job! Matti was very responsive to all my emails/questions over several weeks. The paint job by him and Badi looks beautiful and they even did a couple of extras like behind the fridge, closets and a few other nooks, which I didn’t expect and very much appreciate. The professionalism, friendliness and attention to detail made the whole experience a pleasure. It was also done in two days as promised. I compared the quote to several other companies and this quote was more reasonable – considering the customer service and quality of work, it’s great value – would definitely recommend!

Hello Deena,

We appreciate the detailed review and it's great to hear you're happy with our work. It was a pleasure taking care of your project and we're looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future!

Angie Proietto in Brampton
Angie Proietto in Brampton

Entrance, Hallways and Master Bedroom Painting

Matti and his crew are courteous and professional. They delivered quality work! They are clean and organized and pay attention to detail.
The work was completed on time as originally quoted.
I would definitely recommend Passionate Painting.
Thanks for a great job!

Hello Angie,

It was a pleasure taking care of your project. Both you and Carlo were great to work with. Looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future!

R.Bruno
R.Bruno

Painted house.

Extremely professional, on time and delivered 100%. It was a pleasure to deal with the owner and employees. I would definitely recommend.

Hello Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad you're happy with the outcome. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Tony
Tony

Full Home Painting

I am extremely happy with Passionate Painting services. Matti is courteous, prompt, and very professional. His pricing is competitive and very fair. Whenever I ask Matti for touch ups caused by my family, he always comes through at no extra costs. I can call him to do the smallest project and he will come through right away. He is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile for any project we ask of him. To close, I would highly highly recommend Matti for any home renovation painting services.

Hello Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad you're happy with our services. It's always a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to the next one!

More about Passionate Painting