Passionate Painting

Reviews for Passionate Painting

R.Bruno
R.Bruno

Painted house.

Extremely professional, on time and delivered 100%. It was a pleasure to deal with the owner and employees. I would definitely recommend.

Tony
Tony

Full Home Painting

I am extremely happy with Passionate Painting services. Matti is courteous, prompt, and very professional. His pricing is competitive and very fair. Whenever I ask Matti for touch ups caused by my family, he always comes through at no extra costs. I can call him to do the smallest project and he will come through right away. He is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile for any project we ask of him. To close, I would highly highly recommend Matti for any home renovation painting services.

Yvonne B. in Toronto
Yvonne B. in Toronto

Amazing job

Our original painters went awol on us so we were scrambling to find someone else and Matti came in to save the day. He showed up with his crew exactly when he said he would, all communications were clear from the very beginning, the job was more than I could have expected and to top it off he's just such a nice guy to have around. He went above and beyond what we asked him to do because he is so meticulous and cares about his work. And there was not a speck of paint or even drywall dust from sanding, they were meticulous from the beginning to end and did a wonderful clean up. He was so great to work with we called him in for another job only a few days later. Thanks Matti - you are our go-to company for any taping and painting work that we need!

Giovanna Di Rocco
Giovanna Di Rocco

Painting Services

Matti from Passionate Painting did an amazing job on the main floor of our home. It was meticulously done, with a great attention to detail. I will definately be using his services for my next painting project. THX Matti. Loved your work.

David
David
1 review King City, ON

Staircase

Matti and his crew from Passionate painting were very professional and couldn’t be happier with their work. He was very clean organized and punctual, which was really important to me. His workmanship was really good and his pricing was very fair. I would definitely recommend Passionate painting to anyone as I continue to use him for various jobs!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vaughan?