Passionate Painting

Vaughan ON L4H 0A3

Reviews for Passionate Painting

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Highly Recommended

Great from start to finish, would highly recommend Matti and Passionate Painting to others. Excellent workmanship, very attentive to detail. All in all very satisfied with the work that was done.

digiorgio
digiorgio
0 reviews Kleinburg, ON

House painted

Matti was outstanding! His and his team's work was amazing. They were very professional, took every precaution to ensure nothing would get damaged or dirty, and they were very meticulous with their detailing.

I would highly recommend Matti (Passionate Painting) to anyone who is considering getting their house painted.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. Passionate Painting is glad you are happy with our end results. You were great to work with from start to finish as well and we're looking forward to working with you again in the near by future.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

House painters

I can recommend Matti and his crew without any hesitation!
Matti delivered everything he promised and more, for a reasonable price. They painted the entire house to ready it for the market, it sold in a day! I have no doubt that their professional, timely, clean and good quality finish all contributed to the easy and quick sale. It is truly refreshing to find such reliable and trustworthy contractors.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. Passionate Painting is glad to have been part of the sale of your beautiful home! You were awesome to work with from start to finish and we're looking forward to working with you again in the near by future!

Thanks

Craig
Craig
1 review Newmarket, ON

Whole home painted

Matti is great to deal with. Very personable and knowledgeable. He and his team showed up on time and finished early. His work is well priced and provides excellent workmanship. Highly recommend and will use again.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. Passionate Painting is glad you're happy with our work. You were awesome to work with as well and we're looking forward to working with you again in the near by future!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House Painting

They responded very fast and professionally when they came in and painted my house the quality was high quality, and they were very friendly and worked with what I needed. All the floors and furniture was covered from start to finish, I couldn't be happier with passionate painting service.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. Passionate Painting is glad you're happy with our end results. We're looking forward to working with you again in the near by future!

terranburke in Brampton
terranburke in Brampton

Painting of Entire Home

When I decided to paint the house, I needed a painting contractor that was professional, customer oriented, cost effective and highly skilled. Matti embodies these characteristics and so much more; he was the perfect fit! My expectations were very high and Matti exceeded my expectations, while providing service with a smile. He continuously went above and beyond to ensure that not only my home was fully protected, but also that the job was done right the first time. Matti is very passionate about painting and it showed. He got the work done within the stipulated budget and the time frame that was provided to him. His Service and finished product were indeed top notch! His ability to connect with the client and engage in meaningful conversation is exceptional. Matti happily accommodated my last minute changes to the project and did not complain. Matti and his team are indeed experts and they took extra care of my home. I would absolutely recommend Matti and Passionate Painting for all your painting needs. I continue to receive high praises and compliments about how amazing my home looks. Thank you Matti for EVERYTHING. I thoroughly enjoyed working on this project with you!

Hello,

Thank you for the very detailed review. We're glad you're happy with the overall look. Passionate Painting enjoyed working with you as well and were looking forward to working with you again in the near by future.

M in Markham
M in Markham

Entire home painting in Markham

Hello all,
I am in the construction management business for more than 25 years! Simply, I want to say that I was working with many contractors and workers, and at the end, the quality of the work and final production is very important for me indeed.
Fortunately, I have selected the right person for painting of my entire home! As we know, painting is an art and selecting the wrong color and wrong painter would impact on your mind each time when you look at the walls/doors !
In fact, Mattie helped us to select the right color which is the most important part of art, and then Mattie and his team painted my entire home in a professional manner, on schedule and on budget.
Briefly, Mattie is an easy going guy, smart and energetic, very polite, very organized and knows his work very well.
My wife and myself are super happy with the quality of the work as well as cost of the project indeed. I would recommend him to all and planning to give him more work in the near future for sure. Thanks again Mattie. Mike G.

Hello,

Thank you for the very well written review. Passionate painting is glad we met your expectations. It was great working with you as well and were looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future.

Lois in Toronto
Lois in Toronto

Silver Creek Pre-school - Passionate Painting gives back to their community

Our therapeutic preschool supporting the developmental needs of children with physical and cognitive challenges was in great need of a paint job. Matti and his team came in and viewed this large school setting with excitement and support. Communication was excellent and they worked around the schedule of the children. Matti added personal touches to make the school look brand new again.
Matti has an eye for colour and excellent customer service. The work was done to perfection and we are excited to tell all of you that we would not hesitate to have Matti (Passionate Painting) and his team join us again on our next project.
We wish to thank him for his consideration when dealing with a charitable organization.

Hello,

Passionate Painting very much appreciates the detailed review. It was a pleasure working with you, Irena, and the entire staff throughout the project. We're extremely happy that all worked out and that you're happy with our overall outcome. Looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future!

Christian V.
Christian V.

Entire Custom House Painting

I chose Passionate Painting to repaint my entire house (top to bottom- that had not been painted for over 15 years). Matti and his team were extremely professional, efficient and polite. Matti responded immediately (which not many companies did), started the job promptly and kept us updated throughout the project. Matti and Sergio we’re exceptional. Very prompt professional and friendly. Extremely happy with the job they did. And when it was all done cleaned everything up and left it spotless. Definitely would use Passionate Painting again and I would highly recommend their service.

Hello,

Passionate Painting really appreciates the very detailed review. We're very happy working with you and are looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future!

Anatolie
Anatolie

Entire home painting

We contacted Matti and the Passionate Painting team to take care of our entire interior house painting and also restaining of our stairs and railings. Matti was more then happy to come by and give us a quotation on our home. He was on time and explained himself very well on what had to be done and how they would be completing our project. All our floors, furniture, appliances, etc was covered with either drop sheets or plastic. Upon completion, they cleaned up everything 100% and made sure we were happy with all before leaving our home. There was not a spec of paint on anything that wasn’t being painted. I highly recommend Matti and the Passionate Painting team for any painting needs!

Hello Anatolie,

Passionate Painting is glad you're happy with our services! You played a big part in this project yourself by moving things along like emptying out sections of the home when needed which was much appreciated. Looking forward to working with you again in the nearby future!

More about Passionate Painting

At Passionate Painting we strive for customer satisfaction! We take care of all your painting needs from interior and exterior painting to popcorn ceiling removal, wallpaper removal and installation. Check out