Woodbridge Locksmith

Reviews for Woodbridge Locksmith

Susan in Caledonia
Susan in Caledonia

Changed door handle

When I call you They we're very nice and they came right away. The replaced my front door handle and the work was was good and clean and they were very nice you deal with .I would recommend their service time anyone.

RosalinAQueen
RosalinAQueen
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Competitive and Reasonably Priced Locksmith

If ever you need a professional locksmith, I strongly suggest this one. Not only do they have wonderful and wide range of services, but their prices are also very competitive and reasonable. I needed to get some lock change and lock rekey earlier and I was pleasantly surprised with the price and service that they gave me.