Freitas Contracting

Reviews for Freitas Contracting

Thad Hodges in Toronto
Thad Hodges in Toronto

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodel

Warlley and his team remodeled our bathroom and finished a remodel of our kitchen and did a fantastic job. Freitas Contracting was incredible. Warlley is the owner and I wish him all the best to get more customers because he deserves it!

Annie Gill in Toronto
Annie Gill in Toronto

Bathroom & kitchen renovation

Cindy Byron in Toronto
Cindy Byron in Toronto

Kitchen Remodel

We remodeled our kitchen and we are thrilled with the results. Warlley and his team were amazing. They were very professional, courteous, accommodating and a very friendly bunch. We honestly enjoyed having them around. I highly recommend Freitas Contracting, I can't tell you how pleased I am with their work.

Kimberly Ramos in Toronto
Kimberly Ramos in Toronto

Basement remodeling

I was looking for company that could provide remodel service for a few months now and a friend recommended Freitas Contracting Inc. They met all my expectations and even went further. I am very pleased with the work done, now my basement is a place where I can exercise and watch a movie with friends and family. Highly recommended!

Fantastic to hear, Word of mouth is the best type of recommendations, so we are glad to know we have satisfied your requests

Robert Helmer in Toronto
Robert Helmer in Toronto

Residential & Commercial Paint Jobs

Freitas Contracting has done a number of painting projects for us - both residential and commercial. Warrley and his team are friendly, professional, clean and punctual. Their workmanship is terrific and prices are reasonable!

Thank you, we love specializing in both commercial and residential, as each have differing requirements. We are pleased that you are pleased

Mary Lukas in Toronto
Mary Lukas in Toronto

Store renovation

Freitas Contracting did a major renovation work in my store. Warlley took the time to explain each step of a renovation, how much it would cost and was upfront about timing. The whole crew was very efficient and did a great job, finished on time and on budget. We will definitely use Freitas Contracting again!

thank you! we look forward working with you again on your projects

John Tinsley in Toronto
John Tinsley in Toronto

Patio replacement

Working with Freitas Contracting Inc was a great experience. They could start the project within my timeframe which was wonderful. I am so pleased with the service that I wish I had another patio to replace. Warlley and the team did a great job, they always responded quickly to my requests. I had a great experience and cannot recommend Freitas Contracting Inc highly enough!

Clara Tatman in Montréal
Clara Tatman in Montréal

Paint Job

Remis arrived on time and was careful with his job. He completed the painting work on time and was very clean throughout. Cleaned everything, touched up where needed and the job was completed on time. I would certainly recommend Freitas Contracting!

James Agee in Toronto
James Agee in Toronto

Landscaping work with new sprinkler system

We used Freitas Contracting during the last summer, their service was beyond excellent. They delivered everything we were promised and everything was of high quality. I am so glad I found them online because reliable landscapers are hard to find these days. They were creative, efficient, and affordable throughout my whole process. We couldn't be happier!

Dixie Martin in Toronto
Dixie Martin in Toronto

House paint job

We are very happy with the entire process of getting our home painted. From the first call to the proposal to the final work itself, everything was great. The workers were efficient, on time and did not leave any mess behind. We would recommend Freitas Contracting Inc in a heartbeat. In fact, we are planning to call them for some lawn work this spring. Look forward to working with them again!

More about Freitas Contracting

FREITAS CONTRACTING
1(416) 939-5422 - Toronto, ON
www.freitascontracting.ca - info@freitascontracting.ca

Specialized in General Contracting, also we do Metal and Wood Framing “Rough Carpentry”, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Soundproofing walls, ceiling, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Pop Corn Ceiling Removal, Plastering, Insulation (Spray Foam, Blown, ROXUL, Batts), Drywall, Taping, Priming and Painting
Interlocking, Landscaping, Deck, Fence, Landscaping, Asbestos Removal, Demolition

We have very good rates for renovations, and finishing basemets fell free to ask.
Finish your Residential, Commercial or Industrial job. call us for a free quote.
WWW.FREITASCONTRACTING.CA - Call, Text 1(416) 939-5422 or email us at info@freitascontracting.ca
Warlley de Freitas - +1(416) 939-5422 - Project Manager

Drywall Contractors
The best products on the market.
Interlocking, Deck, Fence, Landscaping, Asbestos Removal, Metal and Wood Framing “Rough Carpentry”, Acoustical Ceiling, Suspended Ceiling, Soundproofing Walls and Ceiling, Spray Foam, Roxul, Pink, Rigid and Blown Insulation, Drywall, Taping/Plastering, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Painting, Finish Carpentry “Trim”, Glass railings RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL Fully Liability Insured $5M & W.S.I.B, AND WCB City License & Union Trained.
CGC (Sheetrock), CERTAINTEED, Roxul, QuietRock, QuietSeal, QuietSealPro, QuietGlue, lafarge, prorock, pro-rock, bailey, USG, Sheetrock
Turn Key Basements
About Us Since our inception in 1995 FREITAS CONTRACTING has grown to encompass a number of construction divisions: We finish over 300 Homes, and over 200 Basements. Our focus is on providing you with exceptional, high quality, very friendly service with a 100% client satisfaction! We always do one job at a time, and wont leave until the work is completely finished to the customers specifications. We will do everything to meet and exceed your expectations.
2001
Written Contract
Cash - Cheque - Credit Card - Financing
Building Renovator License by City of Toronto License #: T85-4074797 Trade #: B22537
Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities Since 2002Building Renovator License by City of Toron
Certificate of Qualification by Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Since 2002
$500 to $200.000.00