FREITAS CONTRACTING INC.

Drywall Contractors
Woodbridge ON L4H 2E3
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Toronto  >  FREITAS CONTRACTING INC.

Reviews for FREITAS CONTRACTING INC.

Ania Trica in Toronto
Ania Trica in Toronto

Drywall of entire home

This past summer my husband and I gutted and renovated an entire Toronto home; the scope included 2 levels and a basement. We did our research in trying to find a great drywall contractor and we were so pleased to find Warlley and his team. Warlley is very professional and efficient. He is genuinely a nice guy and dealing with him was very easy. His deadlines are accurate and his quality of work is high; we were told that the job would take 2 weeks and it took this amount of time, no longer. Unlike a new build, the home was a challenge as many things were retrofit and crooked, he worked around the challenges and produced a beautiful outcome. He is accommodating and personally takes the time to make sure that progress and quality are going well. After the completion of this project I have used Freitas Contracting for another job, once again, his work quality was great and he delivered on time. I would use this company again and again and highly recommend!

paulohbrito
paulohbrito
1 review Grand Bend, ON

Home

I decided to demolish my old home and rebuild a brand new one in Grand Bend. I took on the role of hiring everyone and running the site and Freitas Contracting from Toronto was my best decision. He is a genuinely good guy who expects his work to be as great as you do and he came to Grand Bend. I know I have my drywall for as long as he's around because he is the absolute best in the business.
Thank you for taking a great care of my home.
Paulo

Thank you Paulo, it was a pleasure to work with you, please let me know when you are ready to finish your basement. best regards

VCARRIER
VCARRIER

Living room renovation

I am so pleased with Freitas work! Warlley managed the project responsively and professionally. He kept me informed at all stages. The work was completed on time, the taper (Tony) was highly skilled, efficient and neat. The end result exceeded my expectations. Would use this company again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Taping and Mudding - 2700 Sq. Ft

Great work!!! Warlley and his team are pleasant, friendly, and accommodating, but also their attention to detail, sensitivity to deadlines, and efforts to leave the job site clean are most appreciated.

Bobby

Thanks Bobby, it always a pleasure to work you with, thanks for choosing us again.
Best regards.

Excellent service and communication

Warlley - Freitas Contracting, we're thankful for the hard work you and your crew have put into our house. The outcome exceeded our expectations. We will definitely get in touch again when we decide to get our basement finish. Thank you FREITAS.

Thanks Fabi, I am happy that everything came as you want, looking forward to work with you again.
best regards

henry.moura
henry.moura

commercial warehouse

We are extremely pleased with the work Freitas did in our commercial, he was punctual, courteous, professional and the drywall job is fantastic, excellent quality for your money. I would highly recommend this firm and will definitely have him back to work on our other projects.

Henry

Hello Henry,
thanks for choosing FREITAS CONTRACTING, we are happy for your project, looking forward to quote your next project. best regards

MrDownie in North York
MrDownie in North York

Excellent Work

I had Freitas Contracting do some work for me and they did an amazing job and with amazing attitudes, I'm just very happy with the outcome of my house!!

Thank you very much guys!!

You are welcome Lisa, satisfaction of our customers is our priority!
Thank you !!!

chris from Caledon
chris from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Basement renovation

I contracted Warlley for my basement renovation to do the framing, drywall, mudding and taping. The quality of the work was exceptional and the work was done timely as agreed. Warlley was professional and a pleasure to work with including very patient with me as I was difficult with him at times. He came in and took measurements, provided an accurate quote and stood behind it till the end of the project. His trades’ crew were hardworking, skilled and respectful towards my family and home. I am very pleased with the work done, and would recommend him to anyone, and would definitely hire him again for future projects. Thank you Warlley!

Chris, Thank you for the very kind words. We at FREITAS CONTRACTING put only the greatest attention to detail into our work to make 100% certain that we have satisfied clients like yourself for many years to come. We built this company on integrity and plan to keep our commitments second to none when providing Superior work to our clients. If you ever need more work, you know where to find us :)

Edmonton AB
Saskatoon, SK

Niki in Toronto
Niki in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Basement Renovation

Warley was recommended to me by a friend to come and correct mistakes made by another contractor. He came in corrected all framing errors and added some new framing and drywalled and taped our entire basement. He and his team were amazing clean and punctual i highly recommend himself and his team for your home renovations. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Niki & George for your kindness, it was very pleasant to work with you, "yes" we are always very proud to delivery efficiency and quality, speaking on behalf of the entire FREITAS CONTRACTING Crew.
Kind regards

1(855) 939-5422

More about FREITAS CONTRACTING INC.

1(416) 939-5422 - Toronto, ON
1(855) 939-5422 - Edmonton, AB
1(855) 939-5422 - Saskatoon, SK
www.freitascontracting.ca - [email protected]

We have very good rates for renovations, fell free to ask.
Finish your Residential, Commercial or Industrial job. call us for a free quote.
WWW.FREITASCONTRACTING.CA - Call 1(855) 939-5422 or Call, Text 1(416) 939-5422 or email us at [email protected]
Warlley de Freitas - +1(416) 939-5422 - Building Renovator - TAPER

Drywall Contractors
John Manville, pink Insulation (Batts, Blown, Spray Foam, Vapor Barrier) CGC (Sheetrock), Certainteed drywall and taping material, the best products on the market.
Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Walls, Ceilings, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Plaster Insulation, Drywall and Taping. RESIDENCIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL Fully Liability Insured $5M & W.S.I.B, AND WCB City License & Union Trained.
CGC (Sheetrock), CERTAINTEED, Roxul, QuietRock, QuietSeal, QuietSealPro, QuietGlue, lafarge, prorock, pro-rock, bailey, USG, Sheetrock
Drywall installation, drywall taping, plastering, muddling, soundproofing, sound insulating, QuietRock materials installation
About Us Since our inception in 1995 FREITAS CONTRACTING INC has grown to encompass a number of construction divisions: We have Insulated, Drywalled and Taped over 300 Homes, and over 200 Basements. Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Soundproofing walls, ceiling, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Pop Corn Ceiling Removal, Plastering, Insulation (Spray Foam, Blown, ROXUL, Batts), Drywall, Taping, Priming and Painting. Our focus is on providing you with exceptional, high quality, very friendly service with a 100% client satisfaction! We always do one job at a time, and wont leave until the work is completely finished to the customers specifications. We will do everything to meet and exceed your expectations.
1995
Written Contract
Cash - Cheque - Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
Building Renovator License by City of Toronto License #: T85-4074797 Trade #: B22537
Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities Since 2002Building Renovator License by City of Toron
Certificate of Qualification by Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Since 2002
$300 to $500.000.00