Freitas Contracting Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 2E3
Freitas Contracting Inc.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Freitas Contracting Inc.

Jody Guy in Toronto
Jody Guy in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Freitas Contracting's price was kind of in the middle of all the estimates we received. But our project manager, Warlley, really sold the company to us, and the quality of their work was totally worth the money we spent. The kitchen turned out to be better than I ever expected, thanks to the team for a job well done. Thumbs up!
(Cost of Service $9300)

Karen Dysart in Montréal
Karen Dysart in Montréal

Complete condo remodel

Freitas Contracting did a great remodeling my condo on a low budget. Project Manager, Warlley, and his crew were lovely, they took care of all the permits, and they got me some really good deals on materials from their partners. Warlley was very helpful in managing the budget, and he worked with us very actively to find the cheapest place for all the materials. Everything was completed professionally in a very timely manner and I absolutely love my home now. Thank you so much!

Artur D
Artur D

Renovation of my House

Warrley and his team are Greatttt. .They have installed new drywall in my house did sending and taping. They have reasonable pricing for the quality they provide. But the most important thing I want to mention which I liked from the first meeting how they treat they customers. They are knowledgeable , kind and always there when You have a question, even after they finished their work. Plus if there are some small extras that occurred during the work process they dont charge extra they try to do it without any extra charges which is great. Highly recommend them and for sure will work with them in future. Will post photos soon. Thanks again.

Claudia Rowell in Toronto
Claudia Rowell in Toronto

Kitchen & bathroom Renovation

I saw some contemporary kitchen and bathroom designs in a magazine that I desperately wanted in my home. I called Freitas Contracting and Warlley came out the very next day to discuss the project. I showed him the pictures of what I was looking for, he noted all the details that I wanted and the team renovated my kitchen and master bathroom to resemble the ones in the pictures. Everything looks great, better than what I envisioned. Thanks Freitas Contracting!

Olimpia Brown in Toronto
Olimpia Brown in Toronto

Excellent Customer Service

I used Freitas Contracting Inc to paint one of my commercial properties and my residence. They did a commendable job and charged me a very reasonable price. Warrley, the project manager, was excellent with customer service work and was a pleasure to work with.  I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Warrley for all your assistance.

Albert Dunlap in Toronto
Albert Dunlap in Toronto

Warlley and crew exceeded our expectations in terms of time, price and quality of work. They transformed our house into a showcase, thanks to their top-notch workmanship and sharp attention to detail. Highly recommended Freitas Contracting and they will always be our go-to company for any renovations.

Greg
Greg

drywall install and taping

Very nice to work with and very responsive. He was willing to do any touch ups required after it had been primed. competitive price, good quality work.

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Complete Renovation

We interviewed 3 companies to drywall, mud and tape our 2 story home and basement apartment and decided on using Freitas Contracting. We met Warlley at the house and he provided us with a detailed contract that outlined the scope of work to be done. This included spray foam insulation, fire resistant drywall and safe & sound insulation for the basement. We were in contact throughout the job and although we had a delay with the spray foam part of the job, the finished product was done in a timely fashion and looks professional. We had to call them back to drywall a cupboard that the inspector wanted done and this too, was
taken care of for us. We are happy with the result and would use Freitas Contracting again. The team was professional, left the rooms clean and
were very respectful of our home. Thank you to Warlley, Fernando and the insulation team for an excellent job.

adamsnothere
adamsnothere

Drywall for New Home

We worked with Warrley for the drywall on our gut job renovation. He did the drywall for a newly expanded home about 4,000 sq ft in size, which also included fire rated ceilings for the basement apartment. We did a modern style for the home, including drywall returns for all of the windows, rather than your traditional wood casings.

Overall, we found Warrley to be very good to deal with. He was always pleasant and reasonable and was fairly good about responding to calls and texts in a timely matter. Our project was challenging and required him having to do the work in more phases than he originally intended, but he worked with us on this and did not try to jam us with extras. His price was the lowest of the 3 quotes we received and we were satisfied with the quality of the work. We would not hesitate to recommend Warrley and would be happy to use him again on another project.

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Incredibly Professional & Hardworking -- Framing, Drywall & Taping

I searched for countless contractors to produce the work on my renovation in a timely and efficient manner and Freitas Contracting did not disappoint. Warlley and his team delivered my project on time and on budget. His professionalism, dedication, thoroughness and accountability are qualities I respect and admire, enabling me to trust him with the entirety of the project. He was incredibly communicative, allowing me full transparency to understand the process of the renovation. I highly recommend Warley to be your Project Manager and encourage you to work with Freitas Contracting to meet all your renovation needs!

More about Freitas Contracting Inc.

FREITAS CONTRACTING
1(416) 939-5422 - Toronto, ON
1(855) 939-5422 - Edmonton, AB
1(855) 939-5422 - Saskatoon, SK
www.freitascontracting.ca - info@freitascontracting.ca

Specialized in Rough Carpentry, Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Soundproofing walls, ceiling, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Pop Corn Ceiling Removal, Plastering, Insulation (Spray Foam, Blown, ROXUL, Batts), Drywall, Taping, Priming and Painting

We have very good rates for renovations, fell free to ask.
Finish your Residential, Commercial or Industrial job. call us for a free quote.
WWW.FREITASCONTRACTING.CA - Call 1(855) 939-5422 or Call, Text 1(416) 939-5422 or email us at info@freitascontracting.ca
Warlley de Freitas - +1(416) 939-5422 - Project Manager

Drywall Contractors
John Manville, pink Insulation (Batts, Blown, Spray Foam, Vapor Barrier) CGC (Sheetrock), Certainteed drywall and taping material, the best products on the market.
Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Walls, Ceilings, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Plaster Insulation, Drywall and Taping. RESIDENCIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL Fully Liability Insured $5M & W.S.I.B, AND WCB City License & Union Trained.
CGC (Sheetrock), CERTAINTEED, Roxul, QuietRock, QuietSeal, QuietSealPro, QuietGlue, lafarge, prorock, pro-rock, bailey, USG, Sheetrock
Drywall installation, drywall taping, plastering, muddling, soundproofing, sound insulating, QuietRock materials installation
About Us Since our inception in 1995 FREITAS CONTRACTING INC has grown to encompass a number of construction divisions: We have Insulated, Drywalled and Taped over 300 Homes, and over 200 Basements. Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Soundproofing walls, ceiling, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Pop Corn Ceiling Removal, Plastering, Insulation (Spray Foam, Blown, ROXUL, Batts), Drywall, Taping, Priming and Painting. Our focus is on providing you with exceptional, high quality, very friendly service with a 100% client satisfaction! We always do one job at a time, and wont leave until the work is completely finished to the customers specifications. We will do everything to meet and exceed your expectations.
2001
Written Contract
Cash - Cheque - Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
Building Renovator License by City of Toronto License #: T85-4074797 Trade #: B22537
Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities Since 2002Building Renovator License by City of Toron
Certificate of Qualification by Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Since 2002
$500 to $200.000.00