Freitas Contracting Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 2E3
Freitas Contracting Inc.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Freitas Contracting Inc.

Debra Taylor in Toronto
Debra Taylor in Toronto

Drywall, Taping, Painting

I have been using the services of Freitas Contracting for over 4 years now, they have done different projects for me. I used to work with other companies in the past for drywall, taping and painting services, but I was never pleased with the work. I called in Freitas Contracting to redo the job for me and stuck with them since then. Warlley, Nina, Fernando, Remis, and others - they are all a pleasure to work with, friendly and accommodating. I wouldn't go anywhere else for this lines of work.

KcLee
KcLee

Bathroom

I hired Freitas Contracting to do my bathroom, I am extremely impress with Warlley’s quality, professionalism and punctuality, he did a great job, and most importantly delivered the job on time while I was in LA, USA
I 100% recommend FREITAS CONTRACTING

elenagiovanni57
elenagiovanni57

Apartment renovation

Freitas Contracting delivered our project on time and on budget. My wife and I would like to thank Warley, our Project Manager for his thoroughness and accountability which brought this apartment renovation to a complete success. With a lot of pre planning and dealing with the condo rules and regulations/timing and elevators seemed to be an effortless process.
I most certainly recommend Warley to be your Project Manager.

Alecson
Alecson

Insulation, Drywall, Taping

Hello Homestars and Freitas Contracting
I am super happy with Freitas Contracting crew, I have a beautiful home of 28.000 square feet of drywall to do, Warlley and his crew came and did an excellent job, it took 2 months which fits perfectly to my schedule and expectation, I totally recommend FREITAS CONTRACTING for your project. Quality and punctuality is everything.
Thank you Warlley, I hope you like the review

adam
adam

Basement drywall

Hello reader of this review
If you are wondering if you should consider Freitas contracting Inc to do drywall the simple answer is YES!!! >>> These guys were awesome!!
I hired Freitas Contracting Inc to put up drywall for the entire basement that is roughly 1100 square feet (and that's a lot of drywall)
In one day they came and screwed on all the boards, they did it fast and the quality of work was outstanding
Warlley the owner did the taping and mudding and his work is top notch... He is detailed oriented and he really takes pride in the work he performs...
The job site where the work was being done was always clean and organized, and Warlley always showed on time to the job site to do the work... I can't imagine any one better then a professional like Warlley....
If you hire this company to do drywall work, you will be in very good hands...

Hello Adam,
It was a pleasure to work for you, very polite, very helpful, and your framing was great, straight walls and ceiling.
At your 1.100 sq feet beautiful basement, we installed over 125 sheets of drywall in one day,
Thanks for the business opportunity, I'm looking forward to work with you again in bar and laundry cabinets

Ania Trica in Toronto
Ania Trica in Toronto

Drywall of entire home

This past summer my husband and I gutted and renovated an entire Toronto home; the scope included 2 levels and a basement. We did our research in trying to find a great drywall contractor and we were so pleased to find Warlley and his team. Warlley is very professional and efficient. He is genuinely a nice guy and dealing with him was very easy. His deadlines are accurate and his quality of work is high; we were told that the job would take 2 weeks and it took this amount of time, no longer. Unlike a new build, the home was a challenge as many things were retrofit and crooked, he worked around the challenges and produced a beautiful outcome. He is accommodating and personally takes the time to make sure that progress and quality are going well. After the completion of this project I have used Freitas Contracting for another job, once again, his work quality was great and he delivered on time. I would use this company again and again and highly recommend!

paulohbrito
paulohbrito
1 review Grand Bend, ON

Home

I decided to demolish my old home and rebuild a brand new one in Grand Bend. I took on the role of hiring everyone and running the site and Freitas Contracting from Toronto was my best decision. He is a genuinely good guy who expects his work to be as great as you do and he came to Grand Bend. I know I have my drywall for as long as he's around because he is the absolute best in the business.
Thank you for taking a great care of my home.
Paulo

Thank you Paulo, it was a pleasure to work with you, please let me know when you are ready to finish your basement. best regards

Warlley De Freitas
1(855) 939-5422

VCARRIER
VCARRIER

Living room renovation

I am so pleased with Freitas work! Warlley managed the project responsively and professionally. He kept me informed at all stages. The work was completed on time, the taper (Tony) was highly skilled, efficient and neat. The end result exceeded my expectations. Would use this company again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Taping and Mudding - 2700 Sq. Ft

Great work!!! Warlley and his team are pleasant, friendly, and accommodating, but also their attention to detail, sensitivity to deadlines, and efforts to leave the job site clean are most appreciated.

Bobby

Thanks Bobby, it always a pleasure to work you with, thanks for choosing us again.
Best regards.

Warlley De Freitas
Info@freitascontracting.ca
www.freitascontracting.ca
+1(416) 939-5422
Toronto ON
1(855) 939-5422

More about Freitas Contracting Inc.

1(416) 939-5422 - Toronto, ON
1(855) 939-5422 - Edmonton, AB
1(855) 939-5422 - Saskatoon, SK
www.freitascontracting.ca - info@freitascontracting.ca

We have very good rates for renovations, fell free to ask.
Finish your Residential, Commercial or Industrial job. call us for a free quote.
WWW.FREITASCONTRACTING.CA - Call 1(855) 939-5422 or Call, Text 1(416) 939-5422 or email us at info@freitascontracting.ca
Warlley de Freitas - +1(416) 939-5422 - Project Manager

Drywall Contractors
John Manville, pink Insulation (Batts, Blown, Spray Foam, Vapor Barrier) CGC (Sheetrock), Certainteed drywall and taping material, the best products on the market.
Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Walls, Ceilings, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Plaster Insulation, Drywall and Taping. RESIDENCIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL Fully Liability Insured $5M & W.S.I.B, AND WCB City License & Union Trained.
CGC (Sheetrock), CERTAINTEED, Roxul, QuietRock, QuietSeal, QuietSealPro, QuietGlue, lafarge, prorock, pro-rock, bailey, USG, Sheetrock
Drywall installation, drywall taping, plastering, muddling, soundproofing, sound insulating, QuietRock materials installation
About Us Since our inception in 1995 FREITAS CONTRACTING INC has grown to encompass a number of construction divisions: We have Insulated, Drywalled and Taped over 300 Homes, and over 200 Basements. Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Soundproofing walls, ceiling, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Pop Corn Ceiling Removal, Plastering, Insulation (Spray Foam, Blown, ROXUL, Batts), Drywall, Taping, Priming and Painting. Our focus is on providing you with exceptional, high quality, very friendly service with a 100% client satisfaction! We always do one job at a time, and wont leave until the work is completely finished to the customers specifications. We will do everything to meet and exceed your expectations.
2001
Written Contract
Cash - Cheque - Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
Building Renovator License by City of Toronto License #: T85-4074797 Trade #: B22537
Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities Since 2002Building Renovator License by City of Toron
Certificate of Qualification by Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Since 2002
$500 to $200.000.00