Freitas Contracting Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 2E3
Freitas Contracting Inc.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Freitas Contracting Inc.

brad
brad

Basement drywall and taping

Warlley and his crew showed up on time and completed the job as promised.
Even with some vehicle issues Warlley managed to complete the project on time.
Excellent communication and even cleaned up some of the garbage lefy by the other trades people.
Class act!

Thank you Brad, we definitely appreciate your Business.
Regards,

Carl Silva from Caledon
Carl Silva from Caledon
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Plaza project

I hired Freitas Contracting to do drywall and taping at 24 units in a plaza. The service complied to drywall and tape walls and ceilings inside the units. The job were done clean and on time, it was about 36000 SQFT, it is a pleasure to work with Warlley for the third time. Thank you Freitas Contracting.
Totally recommended.

Thank you Carlos Silva, I always happy to work with you, over 4 projects already. I appreciate your recommendation
Kindly

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Drywall and T-Bar reno

We cannot say enough about the excellent service, professionalism, and workmanship of Freitas Contracting. Warlley is highly professional, and more importantly, trustworthy, patient, and courteous. His employees showed a high level of responsiveness and respect, and were always ready and willing to accommodate changes and challenges that surfaced as a result of a previous contractor's "hack" job.
We would not hesitate to hire Freitas Contracting for any and all future projects, and would recommend his services with complete confidence. THANK YOU, WARLLEY!!

Very kind, thank you for your business.

Jerome
Jerome
1 review , ON

Basement framing, drywall and taping.

Warlley and his team completed their work just as outlined in our contract. There were no additional costs whatsoever. I found him to be punctual and professional. My basement was completed in the timeframe that was expected. They seem to have a lot of experience judging by the speed at which they can complete work, and the look of the finished product. Their clean up was good and the end result even better. I should also mention that my painter pointed out a few very small places that would benefit from touch up, and although they were paid and we had completed a final inspection, they came back and re-sanded the spots in question. I was impressed. I've worked with many contractors in the reno of my home, and only really would reuse a select few, WFX being one. Definitely consider them for your project!

Thank you Jerome, I really appreciate your review, and I am happy for your project. I'm glad you like it. We will definitely work together in the future. Thanks again.

Joseph
Joseph
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Install drywall and complete taping in basement

Freitas Contracting did a fantastic job drywalling & taping our newly finished basement! They were very diligent in their work and completed the job on schedule. the walls and ceiling turned out great. We are very happy with the end result & would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Thank you Joseph and Adriana. I'm glad that end up to the way you want. I will always be there for your next project.

nlisboa
nlisboa

Put material and Labour

Dry walling and taping of my house was challenging work and I am happy that I have chosen Warlley for this job. Right after the interview, Warlley provided me with a reasonable quote and with the timeline that suited my overall project schedule. Freitas Contracting did an excellent job, they worked hard and managed to finalize a 22800 square feet house (drywall) even ahead of schedule. I will be more than happy to use Freitas Contracting services in the future and will highly recommend this Company to others.

Thank you Nelson, I am very happy that everything came the way you want it. Looking forward to work with you again.

lawserge
lawserge
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Basement renovation

Was completed on time and took care of little patches even after paiting. Very good job

Thank you Serge, It is a beautiful basement, I am glad you sold the house with a finish basement. I will see you in your next project.

TORONTO CITY CONTRACTING INC.
TORONTO CITY CONTRACTING INC.

Framing, Insulation, Drywall and Taping

This is the third job I am hiring Freitas Contracting, when it came to hire a drywall company for our commercial store in Yorkdale Mall, I had a great reference, my friend told me about this company Freitas Contracting. We called Warlley, and they put alot of hard work and time into our store, and complete the whole project before deadline just in time for the painters. if you are in a rush these are definitely the guys to call. I had a deadline of 6 weeks, and Freitas Contracting did in 5 weeks, Metal Framing, Insulation, Drywall and Taping (Mudding)

Ninelle from Edmonton
Ninelle from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

commercial renovation in Edmonton

People who are in this business will understand what I mean when I say that renovation process of a rather large hotel is a job that not many are willing to take and the base is one of the most important parts of the process. Freitas Contracting made the whole thing much simpler for us as we were sure that we could completely trust them. On time, on budget, no mess! Great job!

More about Freitas Contracting Inc.

1(416) 939-5422 - Toronto, ON
1(855) 939-5422 - Edmonton, AB
1(855) 939-5422 - Saskatoon, SK
www.freitascontracting.ca - info@freitascontracting.ca

We have very good rates for renovations, fell free to ask.
Finish your Residential, Commercial or Industrial job. call us for a free quote.
WWW.FREITASCONTRACTING.CA - Call 1(855) 939-5422 or Call, Text 1(416) 939-5422 or email us at info@freitascontracting.ca
Warlley de Freitas - +1(416) 939-5422 - Project Manager

Drywall Contractors
John Manville, pink Insulation (Batts, Blown, Spray Foam, Vapor Barrier) CGC (Sheetrock), Certainteed drywall and taping material, the best products on the market.
Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Walls, Ceilings, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Plaster Insulation, Drywall and Taping. RESIDENCIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL Fully Liability Insured $5M & W.S.I.B, AND WCB City License & Union Trained.
CGC (Sheetrock), CERTAINTEED, Roxul, QuietRock, QuietSeal, QuietSealPro, QuietGlue, lafarge, prorock, pro-rock, bailey, USG, Sheetrock
Drywall installation, drywall taping, plastering, muddling, soundproofing, sound insulating, QuietRock materials installation
About Us Since our inception in 1995 FREITAS CONTRACTING INC has grown to encompass a number of construction divisions: We have Insulated, Drywalled and Taped over 300 Homes, and over 200 Basements. Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Soundproofing walls, ceiling, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Pop Corn Ceiling Removal, Plastering, Insulation (Spray Foam, Blown, ROXUL, Batts), Drywall, Taping, Priming and Painting. Our focus is on providing you with exceptional, high quality, very friendly service with a 100% client satisfaction! We always do one job at a time, and wont leave until the work is completely finished to the customers specifications. We will do everything to meet and exceed your expectations.
2001
Written Contract
Cash - Cheque - Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
Building Renovator License by City of Toronto License #: T85-4074797 Trade #: B22537
Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities Since 2002Building Renovator License by City of Toron
Certificate of Qualification by Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Since 2002
$500 to $200.000.00