Drainmasters Plumbing Services

Bay #8, 4451 - 64 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB AB T3G4J8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Drainmasters Plumbing Services

Reviews for Drainmasters Plumbing Services

Larry in Calgary

Johnny just left after clearing my sewer line of roots etc. He obviously knows his stuff. We had to start by going into a wall to find the main line and a clean out. The job was a success and on his recommendation I will do a camera investigation before starting planned renovations. I am happy to recommend Drainmasters for when a quick professional solution is required.
Larry

Liping Zhu in

On Friday after 5:30 pm i called Drain Master and within 50 minutes they sent a courteous Johnny to the property. Johnny showed his expertise and knowledge and solved the plug. After that he kindly gave me followups as to how to prevent such drainage. I really appreciate his uplifting spirit and kind words.
Many thanks.

Mike in Calgary

When all our efforts literally backfired, Colin arrived in less than an hour and did a super job dislodging and flushing away the 20 years of accumulated grease left by the previous owner. Shouldn't be a problem again, and would not hesitate to call Drainmasters for any drain cleaning job.

Greg in Calgary

Colin arrived about 30 minutes after I made the call. He went right to work diagnosing the problem, informing me of the problem and talking me through the process of fixing it. The final bill was about 1/4 of the cost another company had quoted me. Will be using these guys again.

I have used John and Dwayne a number of times, great service, great guys; get the job done quickly and without Supervision. I recommend this Company for anyone who has any plumbing issues.

Johnathon Lloyd was prompt, pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. He put my mind at ease and was very helpful when answering questions and with also cleaning up. I would highly recommend his services!!

1 review Edmonton, AB

I called and they were here within an hour on a Saturday night after 7pm..Completed the job, a badly clogged main line, within an hour!! Fantastic Service! Dwayne was awesome. They will be getting my business from now on!!

Dawson  in Calgary

Johnny came on short notice an a Saturday morning to fix a backed up drain. He was in and out within a hour and the problem was solved. Can't recommended this company enough.

Chris in Quesnel

I came back home from a dinner out with my family to find that my bathtub had backed-up while I was gone and was about 1/4 full of dirty water. After my initial freakout and ill-fated attempts to clear the clog myself using a snake and good ol' drano, I decided it was time to get the pros to do their thing.

This was the first time that I'd used Drainmasters and they did not disappoint. Not only are they open 24/7, but they were extremely polite and had a guy at my doorstep in under an hour at a moments notice. These guys have great review scores on Google, and it's clear that they've earned them.

My drainmaster, Johnny, was a great guy; fast, efficient, explained what he was doing, and very confident that he could help (which took a lot of strain off my mind). He had finished up and was cleaning up after himself in no time at all and then on his way.

Overall I'm very impressed with the quality of Drainmasters and I would definitely recommend them for anyone in a plumbing jam.

Had a clogged drain, bathroom sink. Called Drainmasters who were here within 2 hours. Dwayne was friendly, knowledgeable, explained everything he was doing, gave advice to avoid the same problem in the future, and even gave me a quote and advice on a future job I need done (installation of a new hot water tank). I would recommend Drainmasters.

More about Drainmasters Plumbing Services

Drainmasters Plumbing is a leading plumbing company in Calgary, AB. 24 Hour Emergency Service provided at competitive price with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Our services include residential and commercial plumbing, hot water tank installation and repair, furnace installation and repair, toilet repair, drain cleaning, grease trap cleaning and sump pit cleaning. ...