The provider was contracted to replace our roof after hail damage. We had issues with them from the beginning. These include:
- Accusing us of intention to commit insurance fraud (2 separate occasions)
- Ordering the wrong color shingles
- Not checking that the insurance had paid for the proper amount, which resulted in them having to submit supplements for additional shingles and work was delayed another day (I suppose they would have to pay out of their pocket to do an estimate to be accurate and were trying to save money there)
- Total duration for the roof replacement FOUR DAYS!
- Disconnecting existing attic fans, claiming they've upgraded fans (which they haven't, we took pictures as proof), and NEVER connecting the new ones.
- Sending an unprofessional (one of the roofers?) to fix detached pool tiles (someone that was on his phone the entire time he was doing the work.
- Mortar cracked during the next three weeks, it's been over 6 weeks, we're still waiting for someone to come out and fix his unprofessional, poor workmanship.
- Quoting a higher price to the insurance for the AC, than my AC guy quoted them (without notifying us for any valid reason to do so)
- Without our written approval, positioned themselves with our insurance company as the general contractor and claimed all rights to control the monies associated with this claim
The BIGGEST ISSUE, however, that we've had with them, has been TAKING MONEY FOR WORK THAT THEY DID NOT COMPLETE!!! They requested for the entire depreciation check to be made out the Aspect roofing, for their financial statements and that they would refund us the money designated by the insurance for power washing and staining the fence. It's been over 6 weeks, and we still have not gotten any refund. Essentially, THEY HAVE KEPT MONEY FOR WORK THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETED AND REFUSE TO REFUND IT BACK!!!
We are writing this review with hopes of preventing anyone else from getting into their trap and possibly getting our well deserved refund.