Calgary AB T2Y 3M9

403-607-0251
Calgary
AB
T2Y 3M9

I have used Randy for blinds in my last 3 homes. He is always reliable, professional, prompt, and excellently priced for quality products! I recommend him to all of my friends and colleagues.
Don't waste your time going anywhere else! He will also repair products and is very good at making everything run perfectly.
HIGHLY recommended.... Support the independent business!!! Support Randy! Excellent service and product!

Thank you for the review, I am flattered. Always a pleasure to work with you.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Blinds for our office

We were looking for blinds for our office and Randy was the first person to reply to us. He made himself available immediately to come with a variety of samples. He listened to what we really needed and made appropriate suggestions. In the end he also had the best price for the same product offered by others. We'd gladly do business with Randy again.

Thank you for your business it is greatly appreciated.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Product and service

I love the up and down blinds Randall installed 2 years ago. Just needed a service call last week and Randall came right away and quickly did the fix. Highly recommend him and his product.

I am happy I could fix your blinds for you so quickly. You are great to work with.

Laurie
Laurie

4 suites had 2 inch white wood? blinds installed

Randy did a great job. he was timely. kept in touch. did what he said he would do for the price he said he would do it for.

Thank You Laurie for trusting me with your renovation project. It was nice working with you. Your Business is greatly appreciated.

Bradley S.
Bradley S.

Electric Hunter Douglas blinds

Randy is incredibly professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn't be happier with the product (electric Hunter Douglas blinds) and the service Randy provided to us.

Thank You Bradley. Your business is greatly appreciated.

JohnTr
JohnTr

Home Addition: Blinds for Sitting Room and Master Bedroom

We hired Randy to provide blinds for a major addition to our home after obtaining quotes from a number of vendors. We were delighted with our choice. Quality and price were essential to us and Randy exceeded our expectations on all counts. Extremely professional, pleasant to deal with, exceptional pricing and all blinds were delivered and installed ahead of schedule. We have recommended Randy to all our friends in need of similar services.

It was a pleasure working with you John. Your business is greatly appreciated.

A h.
A h.

Blinds

Am very pleased with the service received as well as the product. I love and am enjoying my blinds.

I am happy that you are happy. Thank you for your business, it is greatly appreciated.

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Chestermere, AB

Installation of motorized blinds

The work was professional and quick. From the consultation to follow up, Randy was amazing and very attentive to our needs. I would recommend him to anyone.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business.

kristinbabuik
kristinbabuik

Bedroom/living room blinds

The entire process was very straightforward.
The installation was fast and easy. The price was great as well.

Thank you for your business, it is greatly appreciated.

glenn
glenn

Bedrooms and living room

Randy’s prices were very competitive and service was excellent. Randy was on time for both the initial appointment and the installation.

It was great working with you. Thank you for your business.

More about Randall's Fine Blinds

Randall's Fine Blinds is your Priority Dealer in the Calgary and surrounding area, providing Hunter Douglas Window Fashions.

We offer Sales, Service, Design, Installation and repairs.

Call now for a free in home consultation

We bring the showroom to you.