Randall's Fine Blinds

Reviews for Randall's Fine Blinds

Brenda LK in Calgary
Brenda LK in Calgary

Bathroom Blind

I met Randy at the Home Show. I contacted him a couple of weeks later, he responded immediately and came over the next day to measure the window. The blind arrived ~ 3 weeks later. Randy installed it and I love it!

I am happy that your new blind sparks joy. Thank you for your business it is greatly appreciated.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

To the Rescue!

Randy followed up very quickly to my request for Hunter Douglas blinds warranty service. He is helping me to pursue a replacement for a frayed silhouette blind. His enthusiasm and concern are quite amazing.
I would definitely highly recommend him for any window treatment job.

Happy to help whenever I can.

cindymartin9
cindymartin9

Always, Always Excellent!

I have used Randy for blinds in my last 3 homes. He is always reliable, professional, prompt, and excellently priced for quality products! I recommend him to all of my friends and colleagues.
Don't waste your time going anywhere else! He will also repair products and is very good at making everything run perfectly.
HIGHLY recommended.... Support the independent business!!! Support Randy! Excellent service and product!

Thank you for the review, I am flattered. Always a pleasure to work with you.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Blinds for our office

We were looking for blinds for our office and Randy was the first person to reply to us. He made himself available immediately to come with a variety of samples. He listened to what we really needed and made appropriate suggestions. In the end he also had the best price for the same product offered by others. We'd gladly do business with Randy again.

Thank you for your business it is greatly appreciated.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Product and service

I love the up and down blinds Randall installed 2 years ago. Just needed a service call last week and Randall came right away and quickly did the fix. Highly recommend him and his product.

I am happy I could fix your blinds for you so quickly. You are great to work with.

Laurie
Laurie

4 suites had 2 inch white wood? blinds installed

Randy did a great job. he was timely. kept in touch. did what he said he would do for the price he said he would do it for.

Thank You Laurie for trusting me with your renovation project. It was nice working with you. Your Business is greatly appreciated.

Bradley S.
Bradley S.

Electric Hunter Douglas blinds

Randy is incredibly professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn't be happier with the product (electric Hunter Douglas blinds) and the service Randy provided to us.

Thank You Bradley. Your business is greatly appreciated.

JohnTr
JohnTr

Home Addition: Blinds for Sitting Room and Master Bedroom

We hired Randy to provide blinds for a major addition to our home after obtaining quotes from a number of vendors. We were delighted with our choice. Quality and price were essential to us and Randy exceeded our expectations on all counts. Extremely professional, pleasant to deal with, exceptional pricing and all blinds were delivered and installed ahead of schedule. We have recommended Randy to all our friends in need of similar services.

It was a pleasure working with you John. Your business is greatly appreciated.

A h.
A h.

Blinds

Am very pleased with the service received as well as the product. I love and am enjoying my blinds.

I am happy that you are happy. Thank you for your business, it is greatly appreciated.

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Chestermere, AB

Installation of motorized blinds

The work was professional and quick. From the consultation to follow up, Randy was amazing and very attentive to our needs. I would recommend him to anyone.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business.

More about Randall's Fine Blinds

Randall's Fine Blinds is your Priority Dealer in the Calgary and surrounding area, providing Hunter Douglas Window Fashions.

We offer Sales, Service, Design, Installation and repairs.

Call now for a free in home consultation

We bring the showroom to you.