Randall's Fine Blinds

Reviews for Randall's Fine Blinds

Brendan in Calgary
Brendan in Calgary

Office project

Great product, easy to work with. We are very happy and will use on future projects. Thank you

Great working with you. Your business is greatly appreciated.

SoniaD
SoniaD

New Blind!

Extremely professional, exactly what I wanted, exceptional pricing, trustworthy and timely. Highly recommend, friendly and efficient!

Thank you Sonia for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Eugenia
Eugenia

New blinds installation

Randy went above and beyond to provide me with the most cost effective solution that met my needs. Love my new blinds!

I am so glad that I could help you with your window covering choices. Your business is greatly appreciated.
Randy

joshtree.muller
joshtree.muller

Blinds repair

Great service and quick! I would absolutely recommend him to other people. Also it took half the time than I expected.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Post Reno Blinds - very happy

We used Randall’s Fine Blinds to do the windows shades in our newly renovated home. After spending as much as we did for the reno, we wanted to make sure we had just the right window coverings.

Randy came over and helped guide us in our decision and his advice was well appreciated as he reminded us the blinds we were originally considering may not work well facing into the sun.

Randy was professional and courteous and the price we paid for the blinds was very competitive.

Delivery time was as promised and installation was quick and clean. When we needed aa small adjustment on the tension of the pull string, Randy came and serviced it for free.

I would highly recommend Randall’s Fine Blinds to everyone. Great product and a positive experience.

Thanks Sean, it was a pleasure to help you with your window covering choices in your Calgary home. Your business is greatly appreciated.

pavlinakrayzel
pavlinakrayzel

New inner city built

We were satisfied with Randy’s expertise to help us with selection of the product and the colour scheme.

Thank you for your business it is greatly appreciated

mt.
mt.

Installed Blinds throughout the whole house/condo

Amazing work, craftsmanship and installation. Randy is amazing at what he does and is very straight forward, honest and all around had great customer satisfaction. I've recommended him to many friends and family members, would recommend his services for anybody looking to get here blinds installed!

Thank you for your business it is greatly appreciated.

Vegreville P.
Vegreville P.
1 review Vegreville, AB

Office Renovation

I have dealt with Randall on numerous occasions, all being very positive. All blinds were made to measure and he was very accomodating in finding me just the right fabric. He is very prompt with his product and goes the extra mile!

Thank you for your review. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Linda
Linda
1 review Canmore, AB

Hunter Douglas Silhouette Blinds for all windows in home.

Randall provided excellent knowledge, decorating and installation of blinds for my home. He was always courteous and prompt with service. The Hunter Douglas Blinds are a quality product. Thanks!

Thank you for your business. It is greatly appreciated.

Pepa
Pepa

New window coverings for kitchen, back door and bedroom windows

Randall made the decisions easy by bringing my husband and I samples and giving us advice on what blinds to get for our specific needs for each room.
Randall measured our windows for the perfect fit and when the blinds arrived installed them himself and showed us how to adjust them if they needed straightening.
We are very happy with the blinds we bought in how the blinds look and also how they work in our home to provide the right amount of light, warmth and privacy.

Thank you for your business. It is greatly appreciated.

More about Randall's Fine Blinds

Randall's Fine Blinds is your Priority Dealer in the Calgary and surrounding area, providing Hunter Douglas Window Fashions.

We offer Sales, Service, Design, Installation and repairs.

Call now for a free in home consultation

We bring the showroom to you.