Randall's Fine Blinds

Reviews for Randall's Fine Blinds

John M.
John M.

Power blind repair

Randy called me after my homestars request and we made an appointment. He arrived on time and had my power blind working again in less than an hour. I’m very pleased with the service and strongly recommend his company.
John Mortensen

Thank you or the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.

Elaine in Calgary
Elaine in Calgary

Above and Beyond

I contacted Randy to repair several blinds including a very old Hunter Douglas Power Rise blind. After attempting to fix the Power Rise blind, he said that it must be the motor, because everything else checked out. He quoted several options on a replacement blind, as Hunter Douglas no longer makes replacement motors for blinds this old.

While my other blinds were getting repaired, I sent Randy a You Tube video that showed a simple fix for old Power Rise blinds. He said it was worth a shot and said it would not cost much to do.

When he brought out the other 2 blinds, he attempted to fix the Power Rise blind. Unfortunately, it did not work, but while he was replacing the blind, he cleaned cobwebs that I cant reach on my 17 foot high ceiling!

I feel that the price I paid for the blind repair, removal and delivery, and the attempts at fixing the Power Rise blind was very reasonable. I found Randy easy to deal with and have no problem with recommending his services

Thank you for the nice review Elaine, It was a pleasure doing business with you.

jburke in Calgary
jburke in Calgary

Window Blind Repair

Our blind was not working and when my husband took it apart we discovered the mechanism to lift the blind was broken. We fully anticipated needing to replace the blind. I emailed Randall’s Fine Blinds and Randy called me back within minutes. We discussed the problem over the phone and he felt confident he could repair the blind. He arrived promptly on Monday morning and we had our blind back by noon. We greatly appreciated his honesty and prompt service.

It was a pleasure to work with you.
Thank you for your business.

wdgleason
wdgleason

Living room and dining room windows.

Excellent product and very satisfactory installation. I am very pleased with Randall’s Fine blinds. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Thank you for your business. It is greatly appreciated. It was wonderful working with you. You are a joy to be around.

dean.faithfull
dean.faithfull

Blinds for my entire home, 19 blinds in total.

Randy was excellent, he came on time and did a great job with the installation. He showed us how the blinds worked and his friendly attitude was appreciated.

I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you.

Thank you Dean. It was a pleasure working with you. Your business is greatly appreciated.

scottrharvey
scottrharvey

Roller blinds

Absolutely fantastic. Great pricing and even better installation. Rare to find service this good today. Highly recommended.

Thank you Scott for your business, it is greatly appreciated. I am sure the blinds you chose will satisfy all of your needs.

alexacd
alexacd
1 review Fernie, BC

New build

We met Randall last March at The Home and Garden show in Calgary. We initially wanted to renovate our small home, but decided on a new build. Out of all the vendors at the show, he stood out to us.
He met with us in a timely matter, and was very helpful and knowledgable.
The blinds we chose are beautiful, and Randall installed them quickly and efficiently.
We are happy customers and will recommend him to others.

It was a pleasure working with you. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Brendan in Calgary
Brendan in Calgary

Office project

Great product, easy to work with. We are very happy and will use on future projects. Thank you

Great working with you. Your business is greatly appreciated.

SoniaD
SoniaD

New Blind!

Extremely professional, exactly what I wanted, exceptional pricing, trustworthy and timely. Highly recommend, friendly and efficient!

Thank you Sonia for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Eugenia
Eugenia

New blinds installation

Randy went above and beyond to provide me with the most cost effective solution that met my needs. Love my new blinds!

I am so glad that I could help you with your window covering choices. Your business is greatly appreciated.
Randy

More about Randall's Fine Blinds

Randall's Fine Blinds is your Priority Dealer in the Calgary and surrounding area, providing Hunter Douglas Window Fashions.

We offer Sales, Service, Design and Installation.

Call now for a free in home consultation

We bring the showroom to you.