Randall's Fine Blinds

Reviews for Randall's Fine Blinds

Laurie
Laurie

4 suites had 2 inch white wood? blinds installed

Randy did a great job. he was timely. kept in touch. did what he said he would do for the price he said he would do it for.

Thank You Laurie for trusting me with your renovation project. It was nice working with you. Your Business is greatly appreciated.

Bradley S.
Bradley S.

Electric Hunter Douglas blinds

Randy is incredibly professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn't be happier with the product (electric Hunter Douglas blinds) and the service Randy provided to us.

Thank You Bradley. Your business is greatly appreciated.

JohnTr
JohnTr

Home Addition: Blinds for Sitting Room and Master Bedroom

We hired Randy to provide blinds for a major addition to our home after obtaining quotes from a number of vendors. We were delighted with our choice. Quality and price were essential to us and Randy exceeded our expectations on all counts. Extremely professional, pleasant to deal with, exceptional pricing and all blinds were delivered and installed ahead of schedule. We have recommended Randy to all our friends in need of similar services.

It was a pleasure working with you John. Your business is greatly appreciated.

A h.
A h.

Blinds

Am very pleased with the service received as well as the product. I love and am enjoying my blinds.

I am happy that you are happy. Thank you for your business, it is greatly appreciated.

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Chestermere, AB

Installation of motorized blinds

The work was professional and quick. From the consultation to follow up, Randy was amazing and very attentive to our needs. I would recommend him to anyone.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business.

kristinbabuik
kristinbabuik

Bedroom/living room blinds

The entire process was very straightforward.
The installation was fast and easy. The price was great as well.

Thank you for your business, it is greatly appreciated.

John
John

Power blind repair

Randy called me after my homestars request and we made an appointment. He arrived on time and had my power blind working again in less than an hour. I’m very pleased with the service and strongly recommend his company.
John Mortensen

Thank you or the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.

Elaine in Calgary
Elaine in Calgary

Above and Beyond

I contacted Randy to repair several blinds including a very old Hunter Douglas Power Rise blind. After attempting to fix the Power Rise blind, he said that it must be the motor, because everything else checked out. He quoted several options on a replacement blind, as Hunter Douglas no longer makes replacement motors for blinds this old.

While my other blinds were getting repaired, I sent Randy a You Tube video that showed a simple fix for old Power Rise blinds. He said it was worth a shot and said it would not cost much to do.

When he brought out the other 2 blinds, he attempted to fix the Power Rise blind. Unfortunately, it did not work, but while he was replacing the blind, he cleaned cobwebs that I cant reach on my 17 foot high ceiling!

I feel that the price I paid for the blind repair, removal and delivery, and the attempts at fixing the Power Rise blind was very reasonable. I found Randy easy to deal with and have no problem with recommending his services

Thank you for the nice review Elaine, It was a pleasure doing business with you.

jburke in Calgary
jburke in Calgary

Window Blind Repair

Our blind was not working and when my husband took it apart we discovered the mechanism to lift the blind was broken. We fully anticipated needing to replace the blind. I emailed Randall’s Fine Blinds and Randy called me back within minutes. We discussed the problem over the phone and he felt confident he could repair the blind. He arrived promptly on Monday morning and we had our blind back by noon. We greatly appreciated his honesty and prompt service.

It was a pleasure to work with you.
Thank you for your business.

wdgleason
wdgleason

Living room and dining room windows.

Excellent product and very satisfactory installation. I am very pleased with Randall’s Fine blinds. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Thank you for your business. It is greatly appreciated. It was wonderful working with you. You are a joy to be around.

More about Randall's Fine Blinds

Randall's Fine Blinds is your Priority Dealer in the Calgary and surrounding area, providing Hunter Douglas Window Fashions.

We offer Sales, Service, Design and Installation.

Call now for a free in home consultation

We bring the showroom to you.