Jps Furnace & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Jps Furnace & Air Conditioning

Doug
Doug

INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONER

We're very happy with the service we received from JPS. The quote we received was very thorough and passed our Condo Board approval quickly. The installers were great; answered all our questions and were wonderful with helping us program our thermostat and setting it up on our cell phone.

Dave Eagleton
Dave Eagleton

Furnace and AC Installation

Installation personnel for both the Furnace in Dec 2021 and the AC in March 2022 done a fantastic job.

$1,332,400.00

Duct Cleaning

Barry was on time, very personable and thorough, noticed and replaced the UV light bulb on our furnace. He explained what he’d be doing and worked efficiently, great service.

Bm
Bm

Furnace, AC and hot water tank replace

Last spring we decided we were going to stay in the house and replace the 36 year old furnace, add air conditioning and replace the hot water tank. We had thought about going tankless but the salesman said we'd need a water softening system to go with it and we'd be best to get a conventional tank. The installation crew were very good and helpful in how to vent the furnace to the opposite side of the house as space was limited. Putting the liner in the chimney to exhaust the water heater was a challenge due to some bends but they did get it done finally. The entire install took a little longer than anticipated due to some complexities. The crew was tidy polite and thorough. They were good on explaining how the system works. We didn't have time to clean the ducts before the install so we did that after and that service was performed well. I can recommend this company for their products and their service.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace and ductwork cleaning.

On Time with email warnings to report their timing. Clean, efficient, friendly.
A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

AB Bound
AB Bound

JPS Service Technicians very good

JPS Service Technicians have demonstrated over a couple years annual maintenance visits they are knowledgeable and are personable and friendly to customers.
When customers are stressed from untimely furnace equipment issues the JPS technicians provide good quality service and repair performance.

Furnace and air conditioner

We had JPS install a furnace and air conditioner a couple of months ago. John and Kaida arrived on time and worked hard all day to get the installation done. They did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. All of the cords were bundled and out of the way upon completion. We love the new furnace.

Drop in Airdrie
Drop in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Devalued Estate - Vented Front Corner & Smelling Tankless Water Heater Installation

Let's recount my experience with JPS.

I've been deceived, intimidated, mislead, waiting weeks for jps information to my questions, raised voice/yelled at, haven't followed my instructions(within code), ignored, devalued my home by smell & aesthetics. And they're going to put a lien on my home.

I went with JPS because I purchased my furnace from them and thought that was great(paid in full). But it was a big mistake and a huge ordeal going on months. I wanted a tankless water heater and it's been nothing but problems. They installed the tankless water and vented the piping in the front corner of my home by the walkway(street facing). I didn't agree to this. And I had to tell them that there was room from the removed water(tank) heater that the venting could be done to the back side of the home. They're accumulated years of experience was not there and lacking this acceptable solution.

Then the information took weeks to come to me. They said two pipe venting that went to one pipe venting until the day of the install, back to 2 pipe venting. Their sales and installers propose different installs.

JPS said they don't have time to draw out a quote with installation diagram.

The don't seem to understand real estate because of the esthetics and smelling issues from the 2 pipe venting & intake.

Dealing with JPS is not pleasant as they have yelled at me when they came to review the installation. Leaving messages at JPS doesn't even get a call back.

They have threatened me via email to pay them otherwise they will lien my home. They have stopped replying to me.

I'm in the process of looking for another vendor to remove their equipment so I can return it back to them.

A/C Installation

Opted for the "super" quiet A/C (but highest cost) and the entire process ran so smoothly. The personnel were super helpful and efficient - showroom staff, project estimator and installation team - could not have wished for a better experience. Highly recommended.

georgia lee in Calgary
georgia lee in Calgary

Furnace repair

My furnace quit during a cold snap. Called JPS, Mike came out and had my furnace working within an hour for a very reasonable price. Excellent service from both Chantelle and Mike. Highly recommend JPS!

More about Jps Furnace & Air Conditioning

Our goal is simple, but effective to give each and every customer the respect, service, and care they deserve. We pride ourselves in really getting to know our customers and their particular needs. We’re not just here to give people a generic level of service. We work hard to get ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?