Jps Furnace & Air Conditioning

Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for Jps Furnace & Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Install new furnace

Today I installed new furnace and Leon and Zack were on time.
Did the installation work in timely manner with both working together.
Leon was very professional and walked me through the operation of furnace and wi-fi thermostat.
I just had issue with one part not delivered as promised by salesman and it was resolved by Leon calling his manager.
Very special thank you to Mr.Manager.
Lastly the clean up was done very well.
I would give 10 plus star to JPS furnace team and refer everyone to get
their services.

Wayne in Calgary
Wayne in Calgary

Air conditioner tune-up

We moved into a condo and called JPS to look at and tune-up our air conditioning system. JPS responded quickly and sent a technician (Grayson Lucas) to provide the service. He did the tune-up and answered all our questions and made recommendations. We are very happy with the service and especially with the technician. A great job....Thank you Grayson and JPS.

Thank you Wayne for trusting JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning with your condo AC maintenance! Sincerely the JPS Furnace Team!

Jackie
Jackie

Furnace Repair

JPS always gives prompt and friendly service. Igor has been to my house twice in the last 3 years and he is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Prices are very reasonable!

Thank you Jackie for trusting JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning with your furnace repair! Sincerely the JPS Furnace Team!

York furnace

Very professional.
Knowledgeable and helpful. Quickly identified the problem with our YORK furnace, arranged for the parts, and set next available time to repair the unit.

Reviewed warranty and estimated time to repair.

Thank you for trusting JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning with your furnace repair! Sincerely the JPS Furnace Team!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

"Gold" Comfort Club - Filter clause

Customer service not honouring the furnace filter clause as described. Very frustrating to get this kind of run-around after spending $13k. Until this point in time, I have been happy with their service, perhaps the customer service management has changed?

Nothing has changed? Please give our office a call to look into this for you asap! Thank you

James in
James in

Furnace Tune Up

The technician showed up on time and was well prepared. He completed his work, informed us about the condition of our furnace and followed up on an item that I inquired about.

Overall I am very happy with the service provided by Nathan.

Thank you James for trusting JPS Furnace & Air conditioning with your furnace maintenance. Welcome to the JPS Furnace Aftercare family!

Lisa
Lisa

New Furnace Installation

Had a 50-year old furnace replaced with a high-efficiency Daikin from JPS in October. The price was right, the installation went very well, they were knowledgeable and walked me through everything when done. My only criticism is that they could have done a better job cleaning up afterward. I was finding little rivets and concrete bits for days. Other than that, I'm happy with my new furnace - it has made a world of difference in my home.

Thank you Lisa for trusting JPS Furnace & Air conditioning with your new furnace. Welcome to the JPS Furnace Aftercare family!

Wes
Wes

Furnace, A/C & Hot Water Installation

We decided to replace our aging furnace and air conditioning equipment this fall and met with a number of companies. In the end we decided on JPS because of their excellent corporate reputation (James), the knowledgeable sales staff (Wayne), the quality of product they represented (Daikin) and what I believed was a fair price for something I am looking to last a long time into the future.
I was impressed by the installers (Daniel & Cody?) who appeared to take their time and do things precisely and made things in the house and outside with the vent cosmetically appealing as well. They also took the time to explain the product and how it works.
I have waited before posting for confirmation by the City of the permit inspection approval which was approved with flying colors.
I also had an issue with the Daikin temperature controller (the weakest part of the package install) and the people at JPS were very accommodating in responding to my query.
Would I recommend this company to others, Absolutely. First rate experience for us. The unit has performed exceptionally well.
Thank you JPS.

Thank you Wes for trusting JPS Furnace! We are all so grateful for your business and opportunity to look after your furnace, AC & hot water tank replacement. Welcome to the JPS Furnace Family!!

Germaine
Germaine

new furnace

The whole team from JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning was great. From the quote from Wayne - everything explained well and pricing was very competitive and a call back the next day to check that I was happy, to the install with Daniel and the 2 others ( sorry I cant remember your names). They were on time, were very professional and explained everything they would be doing. And even changed the filter in my humidifier. They did a great job of cleaning up after they were done. I loved the all in pricing - no surprises! Would definitely recommend your company to others.

Thank you Germaine for trusting JPS Furnace! We are all so grateful for your business and opportunity to look after your furnace replacement. Welcome to the JPS Furnace Family!!

Rachel in Peace River
Rachel in Peace River

Great Techs

The techs were very nice, professional and efficient. They took the time to explain the process of cleaning the vents to me which I appreciated. They did a thorough job and I would be happy to recommend them.

Thank you Rachel for trusting JPS Furnace! We are all so grateful for your business and opportunity to look after your duct cleaning. Welcome to the JPS Furnace Family!!

More about Jps Furnace & Air Conditioning

Our goal is simple, but effective to give each and every customer the respect, service, and care they deserve.

We pride ourselves in really getting to know our customers and their particular needs. We’re not just here to give people a generic level of service. We work hard to get to a place where we can anticipate our customers’ needs and surpass their expectations.

At the end of the day, we are a family organization, and we serve families and their businesses. That’s why we truly understand how to give our customers the best service they’ll ever get in the industry.