JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning

124-2331 50 AVE SE Calgary AB T2B 0N1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning

Reviews for JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning

Tim in Calgary
Tim in Calgary

Condo air conditioner

The installers where professionals who knew their job and did it very well. I would advise anybody to use Jps to buy install and service you air conditioning system.

Thanks Jps!

Thank you Tim for the opportunity and most important for your trust :) Enjoy your new Daikin central air conditioning system and welcome to the JPS Furnace family!

DennisM
DennisM

New furnace installation

The salesperson Peter was very friendly and helpful. Installation crew arrived right on time and finished the job by mid-afternoon. City inspector was impressed by the good job. One star off because I emailed the Field Supervisor with questions and after a week, I still had not heard back from him. But still I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Dennis for the awesome review, I know our field supervisor is very busy and probably behind schedule, but will make sure he reaches out to you asap! Sincerely the JPS Furnace customer service team!

Ali in Calgary
Ali in Calgary

Humidifier

We installed new floor in our home and we required humidifier installed. I contacted JPs furnace I explained what we need. The manager gave me suggestions to fit our need. The very next day, they installed it. That is a service. I may add that the lady st reception wasvery professional
Ali

Thank you Ali, Hope you have an amazing summer! Sincerely the JPS Furnace customer service team :)

Clint in Calgary
Clint in Calgary

Central Air Condioning

JPS did a great job on estimate, install and service. We had an issue early on, but the service department rectified very quickly. Neighbor had suggested JPS and I was happy he did. Neighbor also got a referral gift. Nice touch JPS. Would recommend.

Thank you Clint for your trust in JPS Furnace :) Have a wonderful summer!

Satisfied Customer in Calgary
Satisfied Customer in Calgary

Well done!

Kevin and Brendan arrived early after calling ahead, which was great. They fixed the initial issue and then offered to service my AC and furnace as they had to charge for an hour of labor. They discovered a problem with my humidifier and were able to repair it, still within the hour. Lovely to work with and very personable. I will definitely use Knight again!

Install a new compress and maintain services for one year

Install a new a/c compressor. Furnace and a/c Maintenance/services for one year.

Effecient technicians
Excellant work ethics
Punctual and honest

Give the company thumps up and recomend using their services by other clients.

Thank you for the wonderful review :) Sincerely all of us at JPS Furnace!

Blanche from Calgary
Blanche from Calgary

New Furnace

I researched for a long time and met with multiple companies before choosing JPS. I chose them because i was treated with respect during the whole process. The information they left with me was concise and relevant. other companies left me with multiple brochures and a quote and i had no idea what furnace i was actually getting! the guys were on time, friendly, professional and finished same day. i paid exactly what i was quoted and i am very pleased with the new furnace. i have already recommended them to friends. i highly recommend you use JPS!

Thank you Blanche for giving us the opportunity and most important your trust! Welcome to the JPS Furnace family.

Shane Bendiktsen in Calgary
Shane Bendiktsen in Calgary

Furnace and AC installation

We did our due diligence and research before we chose a trusted company to install our furnace and AC. We ended up choosing JPS in the end for a number of reasons and would highly recommend JPS Furnace and Air Conditioning. Nobody comes close to the Comfort Club 12 year extended maintenance package that is offered with JPS. Also, the Daikin furnace/AC warranty is industry leading (12 year) and competitive pricing.
Our 50 year old four level split house presented some challenges for new furnace and ac installation. JPS made sure that they did everything they could do to ensure our expectations were met. Emilio and Tom showed up promptly and right on time and went to work for two days. Two new air return vents also presented a problem, Emilio pushed through with no complaints. Very happy with the installation result. The company has already reached out to us to ensure we are satisfied. It is comforting to know that we are covered for the next 12 years for maintenance. All this at a very competitive price.

Thank you Shane for your trust in us and the kind invite into your home. Welcome to the JPS Furnace family! Sincerely all of us at JPS Furnace.

Furnace reapair

On Christmas Eve, my mother's furnace broke down and required a new motor. As it was late afternoon, we were not hopeful that anyone would want to make a house call. JPS responded to our call right away and were at the house within the hour. The technician, Jin, was remarkable. Unfortunately, because of the age of the furnace (55 years), he was not able to simply replace the motor - he had to modify the mounting shelf to install a different motor and get the furnace working. What should have been a 20 minute job, took him over 2 hours. He was polite, obviously knowledgeable, and more than willing to ensure we received top service - despite the fact that his family was waiting at home to begin Christmas celebrations. My mother, who is 88 years old and lives on her own, called him her Christmas miracle. Thank you Jin and JPS for the fantastic service.

Sara in Calgary
Sara in Calgary

New Furnace & Hot Water Tank

James and his team are so friendly and professional. They did an amazing install and have been so thorough in their work. I would highly recommend their services. This company definitely knows what superior customer service is, and they demonstrate this incredibly well. So impressed!!

Thank you Sara for the kind review and most important your trust in us all !Sincerely The JPS Customers Service Team !!

More about JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning

My name is James Strilcic, and I am a certified master journeyman in the furnace and air conditioning field. I started the company with one small van without any air conditioning in it. I was the only employee at the time. In that time frame, I worked really hard and found some great people to help me out along the way and help us get where we are now; we continue to grow and evolve our culture with our great group of full-time employees.

Profit-Sharing
To show our employees just how important they are to the JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning family, we have implemented employee profit sharing. This will give our employees the opportunity to be partial owners of JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning As partial owners, they have a stake in the company’s success and reputation. You can trust our team to go above and beyond in customer service as a result.

In-House Training for Employees
A JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning, we continue to push for the best customer service we can offer and the best quality in products. One of the things we do to ensure quality is perform in-house training. The majority of our employees are trained in-house and with the local trade school, SAIT Polytechnic. We chose SAIT because it is rated the number 1 trade school in North America with the most in-depth and hands-on training.

Ensuring Quality Customer Service
As an owner, I think customer service is brushed aside. It seems to be a fast-paced, “go, go, go” environment and customer service is overlooked. We want to make sure it’s a number one priority, and we want to continuously push for that in our end. That’s why we mandate to give each and every customer the respect, service, and care they deserve. We pride ourselves in knowing who our customers are, what their specific needs are, and anticipating those needs before they are requested. We are a family organization, and we serve families.

JPS Furnace is a Calgary, Cochrane, Chestermere and Airdrie based Furnace Replacement, Furnace Repairs, Furnace Maintenance, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repairs, Air Conditioning Maintenance, Condo Air Conditioning, Duct Cleaning, Humidifier service company.