JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning

Reviews for JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning

6542265 in Calgary
6542265 in Calgary

New home furnace

Had new furnace put in, seems to be undersized runs almost full time. Now has stopped and JPS has been out 3 times and still not fixed. They have to order parts in for their main product line. Sitting with my furnace down waiting for parts. I bought hte mid level unit but product is very low quality. Sloppy internal wiring and cheap electronics,

Hi 6542265, Our sincere apologies for the wait, It's not often we receive a 0 star review and prefer not to. We reach all Comfort Club customers within 24 hrs and sometime's diagnosing issues can be challenging, We provide an award winning service and never leave a customer hanging and never charge for any Daikin furnace or air conditioning repairs required. If you purchased a Daikin furnace, you have the best guarantee in Calgary of 12 years parts & labor, Daikin truly is a premium furnace in the market place. If you should still need service please call our 24 hr emergency line at 403-510-1204 and we will guarantee a same day service. Thank you for your patience.

T smith in Calgary
T smith in Calgary

New Furnaces

Good techs work done very quickly. Just a couple of minor items. Sales person high pressure, promised lots but when final contract came their where differents between what he said and the contract wording. Overall good company just ask for final contract before agreeing to the project!

Thank you for choosing JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning, Glad we we're able to sort everything out for you. Enjoy your 12 years peace of mind warranty for many years to come and welcome to the JPS Furnace family.

highrc in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2
highrc in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace servicing

Definitely 5 out of 5 amazing service provided. I would highly recommend this company as the service technician that came and serviced our furnace was amazing. I asked numerous questions and he helped me understand our furnace and fixed a small water leak before it became a costly repair. He advised me on our old style barrel roll humidifier that no one uses these days and in the spring will have them replace and install the latest technology one that everyone uses ,but showed me what to do and how to clean it and with what solution. Very very pleased with the service Thank You

Thank you for choosing JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning, we value your trust and business. Were always open if you should need anything anytime at all!! Sincerely the JPS Furnace customer service team!

Rick Sweet in Airdrie
Rick Sweet in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Daikin Central Air Installed Today

The team from JPS Furnace & AC, by name of Emilio and Leon, arrived promptly this morning to install my central air. I knew that my home would be a challenge to them, because the power panel was on the opposite side of the house from my furnace room, and my entire lower level is completely drywalled and finished. Emilio did look concerned, he couldn't hide that! But the two of them did an absolutely awesome job installing the complete system in under 7 hours. They did have to make two access holes to track the wiring, but both are inside closets and are now covered smartly.
These guys were extremely polite, efficient and patient answering my questions and concerns and addressing the most minor issues. They cleaned up everything behind them, and you can hardly tell they were in our home.
We are delighted with the install and feel very comfortable waiting for the hot (and smoky) weather next summer. Only regret is that we should have taken care of this last April!
And you couldn't ask for a more comprehensive warranty. Their 12-year Comfort Club gives me 100% peace of mind.

Thank you Rick for placing your trust in us, enjoy your 12 year warranty and welcome to the JPS Furnace family.

Tim in Calgary
Tim in Calgary

Condo air conditioner

The installers where professionals who knew their job and did it very well. I would advise anybody to use Jps to buy install and service you air conditioning system.

Thanks Jps!

Thank you Tim for the opportunity and most important for your trust :) Enjoy your new Daikin central air conditioning system and welcome to the JPS Furnace family!

DennisM
DennisM

New furnace installation

The salesperson Peter was very friendly and helpful. Installation crew arrived right on time and finished the job by mid-afternoon. City inspector was impressed by the good job. One star off because I emailed the Field Supervisor with questions and after a week, I still had not heard back from him. But still I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Dennis for the awesome review, I know our field supervisor is very busy and probably behind schedule, but will make sure he reaches out to you asap! Sincerely the JPS Furnace customer service team!

Ali in Calgary
Ali in Calgary

Humidifier

We installed new floor in our home and we required humidifier installed. I contacted JPs furnace I explained what we need. The manager gave me suggestions to fit our need. The very next day, they installed it. That is a service. I may add that the lady st reception wasvery professional
Ali

Thank you Ali, Hope you have an amazing summer! Sincerely the JPS Furnace customer service team :)

Clint in Calgary
Clint in Calgary

Central Air Condioning

JPS did a great job on estimate, install and service. We had an issue early on, but the service department rectified very quickly. Neighbor had suggested JPS and I was happy he did. Neighbor also got a referral gift. Nice touch JPS. Would recommend.

Thank you Clint for your trust in JPS Furnace :) Have a wonderful summer!

Satisfied Customer in Calgary
Satisfied Customer in Calgary

Well done!

Kevin and Brendan arrived early after calling ahead, which was great. They fixed the initial issue and then offered to service my AC and furnace as they had to charge for an hour of labor. They discovered a problem with my humidifier and were able to repair it, still within the hour. Lovely to work with and very personable. I will definitely use Knight again!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Install a new compress and maintain services for one year

Install a new a/c compressor. Furnace and a/c Maintenance/services for one year.

Effecient technicians
Excellant work ethics
Punctual and honest

Give the company thumps up and recomend using their services by other clients.

Thank you for the wonderful review :) Sincerely all of us at JPS Furnace!

More about JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning

My name is James Strilcic, and I am a certified master journeyman in the furnace and air conditioning field. I started the company with one small van without any air conditioning in it. I was the only employee at the time. In that time frame, I worked really hard and found some great people to help me out along the way and help us get where we are now; we continue to grow and evolve our culture with our great group of full-time employees.

Profit-Sharing
To show our employees just how important they are to the JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning family, we have implemented employee profit sharing. This will give our employees the opportunity to be partial owners of JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning As partial owners, they have a stake in the company’s success and reputation. You can trust our team to go above and beyond in customer service as a result.

In-House Training for Employees
A JPS Furnace & Air Conditioning, we continue to push for the best customer service we can offer and the best quality in products. One of the things we do to ensure quality is perform in-house training. The majority of our employees are trained in-house and with the local trade school, SAIT Polytechnic. We chose SAIT because it is rated the number 1 trade school in North America with the most in-depth and hands-on training.

Ensuring Quality Customer Service
As an owner, I think customer service is brushed aside. It seems to be a fast-paced, “go, go, go” environment and customer service is overlooked. We want to make sure it’s a number one priority, and we want to continuously push for that in our end. That’s why we mandate to give each and every customer the respect, service, and care they deserve. We pride ourselves in knowing who our customers are, what their specific needs are, and anticipating those needs before they are requested. We are a family organization, and we serve families.

JPS Furnace is a Calgary, Cochrane, Chestermere and Airdrie based Furnace Replacement, Furnace Repairs, Furnace Maintenance, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repairs, Air Conditioning Maintenance, Condo Air Conditioning, Duct Cleaning, Humidifier service company.