mings flooring

Denise Lai from Richmond
Denise Lai from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Install laminate flooring

I was looking all over Richmond for a company that offers affordable and good quality laminate flooring and came upon Ming's flooring. They have a clean store front layout with prices and materials clearly marked. Their staff is friendly and offer lots of helpful advice. It's a small store but offers much more than other bigger flooring companies. The installation was quick and easy. We are very happy with the whole experience. We still go back to the store from time to time to get spare materials and they remember us by name.

Karin in Vancouver
Karin in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Laminate flooring purchase and installation

Tiny store that books on paper, not computer, but excellent value and service! I purchased high quality low cost laminate (less than $1 per square foot) and the company also leveled my floor ($300 for 500 square feet). They did an immaculate job with the installation and so far, I've had no problems. The entire job cost me about $1200 (leveling, laminate, and installation). It would have been a bit more had they also done the carpet teardown and baseboards but we saved on that by doing that ourselves.

I was a little hesitant going into this project as I had never heard of this store and it was small, but I am now recommending them to everyone looking for flooring.