Quality Movers Inc.

Moving & Storage
7030 Netherbrae rd unit #1 MISSISSAUGA ON L4T2W1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Mississauga  >  Quality Movers Inc.

Reviews for Quality Movers Inc.

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga
15 reviews Hamilton, ON

Residential moving

I've used Quality Movers a number of times in the past 5 years moving my 1 bedroom condo and other goods. They make it easy to obtain a quote on their website with the drop down menus. Booking with Chris is great, always friendly to deal with. My moves are pretty simple and straight-forward and these pros get it done fast! They've always shown up on time and have all the tools to do the job. Dollies, blankets, straps, everything needed to safely load and transport my stuff. I'm never hesitant to refer Quality Movers to anyone I know.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Carrie M

Quality Movers were everything I could have wanted in a move : quick, professional, friendly, and affordable. They moved us out of our 2 story loft and into our house with greater ease than I could have imagined. Would definitely recommend. Thanks!

Thanks so much Carrie!

melissa_kaye75 in Toronto
melissa_kaye75 in Toronto

Chris Garvin

The team showed up prepared and we're very organized. As the person moving you are always anxious to get things done, the guys were were quick and took great care with my belongings. They also had lots of blankets and straps to secure items in truck. They then went to a second location to get my girlfriends stuff and were very efficient loading her things. At final destination the unloading was smooth and at all times the guys were very courteous and polite. Best movers and experience I have ever had!

Thanks so much Chris!

heartwarming_30 in Brampton
heartwarming_30 in Brampton

Trudy

I have to say that quality movers is the best moving company I have ever used. They were efficient, organized and enthusatic despite all the work they had to complete. I will definitely utilize their services again if needed and refer them to people I know. Thanks again for making my moving day a success!!!! You guys are great!!

Thanks so much Trudy!

lisaehaller in Toronto
lisaehaller in Toronto

Lisa Haller

Quality Movers provided a professional, friendly, and fast service. They made the day stress free; I would definitely recommend the company.

Thanks so much Lisa. It means a lot. Hope to do business with you and you're friends and family!

More about Quality Movers Inc.

We are a family owned and operated moving and storage company. We take pride in being one of the most honest and trusted companies.