Eaves Experts

Gutters & Eavestroughs
130 Kitchener Road Toronto ON M1E 2Y3

Reviews for Eaves Experts

Great Service and Quality workmanship

It was a great overall experience from the initial quote to the Install and cleanup of my Eavestrough replacement. Neethan and his team were courteous, professional and did a great Job at a reasonable price and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks,

mel in York
mel in York

Fasten eaves and new fascia board/vents

This winter the snow on the 2nd floor metal roof melted and fell in large blocks on the 1st floor roof. I needed to have the eaves fastened back. Neethan called back within 5 minutes of my online request and quoted. Arrived on the appointed day and delivered efficiently. He also agreed to inspect the eaves of the entire home. I identified installation of soffit vents and replacement of a rotted fascia board. He came back on the appointed day like clockwork, got to work and completed seamlessly. Punctual, respectful, good attitude and glad with my choice.

Kevin
Kevin
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Simply, the best there is!

The best contractor I have dealt with in a long time. They partially replaced my eavestroughs and downspouts . Neethan and his crew showed up on time and performed the installation of the new eaves very professionally and quickly. They are reliable, trustworthy, professional, responsible and go beyond their call of duty to make you satisfied and happy. Neethan, in particular is very friendly, responds to your inquiries very quickly, and has the best customer service skills. They even cleaned my driveway before leaving! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Jake
Jake

Cleaning gutters and repairs

Eaves Experts is reliable and always does an excellent job cleaning our gutters. Their price quoted for a downspurts connection and repair was very fair and the work was done without a hassle and solves our problem. I would recommend Neethan and Eaves Experts to anyone.

Martin in Markham
Martin in Markham

Eaves and Downspouts

Every year, the leaves from our big beautiful maple tree fall into the gutters. This has to be taken care of before the winter snows come. Sometimes you just need someone who will come in at exactly the right time, reliably, without fuss. We are incredibly happy that Neethan of Eaves Experts has come by for the last 3 years. The service has been quick, courteous, with no-nonsense pricing and billing. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much Martin for your kind words. We are happy to take care of it so you don't run into any issue with ice and snow in the winter. We want to keep it simple and easy so you can look after everything else you need to deal with in life.

RD
RD

Eaves cleaning in in the fall.

The Eaves Experts were very courteous and did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Ryan. I am happy we were able to clean the eaves inspect the roof for you. Hopefully you were able to fix the squirrel problem before it they settled in for the winter.

pyee from Scarborough
pyee from Scarborough

fixing leak in eavestrough

I know this is kind of delayed review as I asked Neethan in May to come and check my Eaves trough and he did come (although he missed the first appointment so 4 stars for that reason), but his workmanship was very good and quick. Very happy with the job done.

Paula in Toronto
Paula in Toronto

Eaves and downspout repair

I had called three companies to fix my problem. The first said nothing could be done because the roof needed replacing before he would touch the eaves and downspout. Number two said he was familiar with my style of house and would not even come to look yet gave me a quote on the phone.
And then there was NEETHAN from EAVES EXPERTS who made an appointment, arrived on time with a fully equipped van, explained what he would do, quoted a decent price and the rest is history. NEETHAN is very professional, prompt and personable. Niagara Falls is where is belongs and not pouring over my roof. Fantastic work Neethan. Sorry I took so long to write this review.

It was a pleasure working for you Paula. Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review for us. The eaves are fixed and you said you had the roof done. You are good for the winter.

Jim McKee in Scarborough
Jim McKee in Scarborough
7 reviews Scarborough, ON

Downspout Replacement

I called Neethan when my downspout was leaking from all the connections. He couldn't help me right away but helped diagnose what was wrong. I did a partial repair myself but still needed a complete replacement. He arranged a time and got the job done. The old installation was poorly done. with the next big rainfall I was able to see all was well with the drainage. Thanks Neethan!

We are very glad to help fix the problem. Don't hesitate to call if we can be of service in the future.

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.