Eaves Experts

Reviews for Eaves Experts

Nasima in Markham
Nasima in Markham

Eavestrough and downspout

I would like to say thank you to the” Eaves Experts Co.” Most of all, a great big thank you; to Neethan and the workers for a job well done! You guys were disciplined, on time and amazingly organized. After searching several sites to find the perfect company to complete the work on our Eaves-trough and down spout, we called someone we knew who recommended “Eaves Experts Co” What a remarkable coincidence. We called, spoke with Neethan and explained the situation, so he came looked at everything and gave us a date to complete the job. Thank you Neethan, finally we can rest in peace no more water in the basement….I would most certainly recommend your company.
Once again thank you
Sean & Nasima August 27/20

Hi Nasima & Sean, Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we at Eaves Experts appreciate that you took the time to outline qualities that we do our best to demonstrate. It was so nice to meet you and to understand your concerns. It was truly a privilege to be able to help redirect the water away from your lovely home.

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto

Eaves Replacement

Neethan was fair and honest from the beginning. They replaced our Eaves on both sides of the house and repaired a few pieces of soffat. Very efficent, responsive and good pricing. Excellent customer service. Have referred him to a number of people. Would use him again.

Hi Danny, Honesty, and integrity are crucial to the way Eaves Experts conducts business and we can't thank you enough for bringing it up in this review. We thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review and also appreciate the time you spend telling your friends about us. We are looking forward to future opportunities to be of service!

Debra in Toronto
Debra in Toronto

Clean eaves

Great company! Arrives quickly and on time. Listened to my questions and went above and beyond the job quoted to complete everything I asked. Cleaned up and were careful around my garden plants. Great job!

Debra, your home and garden were beautiful, and it was a pleasure to meet you and help you to maintain your lovely property. We at Eaves Experts couldn't have asked for a better review.

Simon in West Hill
Simon in West Hill

Eaves repair

In the middle of winter I had a small section of eaves trough hanging off my house. I didn’t want to wait until spring when further damage could have occurred. Neethan was the most responsive and had it fixed within 3 days of me reaching out. Cant ask for better than that.

Hi Simon, that was definitely a good thing to take care of early on. We do our best to be prompt, efficient and recognize when urgency is needed. Thank you for reaching out to us at Eaves Experts, and thank you too for writing this positive review.

Meagan in Old Toronto
Meagan in Old Toronto

Eaves Cleaning

I've been using Eaves Experts for many years now for cleaning and repairs. Good prices, really professional and courteous guys. Neethan's great to deal with so I have nothing but good things to say. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words Meagan, it's always enjoyable helping you to maintain your beautiful home. Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review and express such great recommendations of Eaves Experts.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

great company

nice people, proffesional work, reasonable price, i am very happy ,they came right in time ,explain and listen to me , I will definitely recommend on them to people that I know.

Hello, thank you very much for the words of encouragement. We at Eaves Experts truly appreciate your referrals. We are glad that we were able to meet your needs by listening to your concerns.

Melanie
Melanie

Great Customer Service

Highly recommend Neethan. Just fixed our damaged eaves and repaired the flashing. Very efficent, responsive and good pricing. Excellent customer service. Have referred him to a number of people. Would use him again.

Hi Melanie, thank you so much for the strong recommendation. Our team here at Eaves Experts understand that eaves make up a small part of a home but are so important to keep in good working order. We try our best to repair if possible and to keep our pricing competitive. Thanks too for the referrals, they are greatly appreciated.

RE
RE

eaves

I am very satisfied with an awesome job Neethan and his colleague did on my damaged eaves. Very professional, super fast and even went above his duties to tell me to check my roof. The cost was very reasonable. Thank you. I will happily recommend you to my friends. Nina

Leslie in Markham
Leslie in Markham

replaced eavestroughs

Firstly, Neethan is really nice to talk to, but more importantly, honest. He came out to assess my eavestroughs and stated that they were still in pretty good condition and could be repaired. This is exactly what my contractor told me who has done renovations on my house for years. It is an older home and as I plan to be here for many more years, I decided to have them replaced. The quality of work is excellent and they made sure all the area was cleaned up before they left. The contractor also gave two thumbs up!

The Levin Family from Toronto
The Levin Family from Toronto

Emergency eaves repair and window cleaning

This review covers two separate jobs. First, during winter our eaves on the side of the house collapsed under the weight of the ice and water that froze in it. Neethan and Sebastian came out in one of the coldest days of the year and worked patiently outside to replace and strengthen it. They did an excellent job.

Second, for spring cleaning Neethan sent over Sebastian to clean our windows and he did an excellent job. He had to remove some window panes and screens so he could do all of the windows, and he carefully and thoroughly cleaned and returned all the window panes.

We highly recommend Neethan and his team for any eaves and window work that you may have, their service is exceptional.

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.