Eaves Experts

Gutters & Eavestroughs
130 Kitchener Road Toronto ON M1E 2Y3

Reviews for Eaves Experts

Martin in Markham

Every year, the leaves from our big beautiful maple tree fall into the gutters. This has to be taken care of before the winter snows come. Sometimes you just need someone who will come in at exactly the right time, reliably, without fuss. We are incredibly happy that Neethan of Eaves Experts has come by for the last 3 years. The service has been quick, courteous, with no-nonsense pricing and billing. Highly recommended!

RD

The Eaves Experts were very courteous and did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

pyee from Scarborough

I know this is kind of delayed review as I asked Neethan in May to come and check my Eaves trough and he did come (although he missed the first appointment so 4 stars for that reason), but his workmanship was very good and quick. Very happy with the job done.

Paula in Toronto

I had called three companies to fix my problem. The first said nothing could be done because the roof needed replacing before he would touch the eaves and downspout. Number two said he was familiar with my style of house and would not even come to look yet gave me a quote on the phone.
And then there was NEETHAN from EAVES EXPERTS who made an appointment, arrived on time with a fully equipped van, explained what he would do, quoted a decent price and the rest is history. NEETHAN is very professional, prompt and personable. Niagara Falls is where is belongs and not pouring over my roof. Fantastic work Neethan. Sorry I took so long to write this review.

Jim McKee in Scarborough

I called Neethan when my downspout was leaking from all the connections. He couldn't help me right away but helped diagnose what was wrong. I did a partial repair myself but still needed a complete replacement. He arranged a time and got the job done. The old installation was poorly done. with the next big rainfall I was able to see all was well with the drainage. Thanks Neethan!

We are very glad to help fix the problem. Don't hesitate to call if we can be of service in the future.

angela mular from Toronto

I have used other services that are unreliable and yes cheaper. I had my older eavestroughs thoroughly cleaned and repaired. I had dampness in my basement on Friday and they made arrangements to come to my house ASAP. There are other repairs to be made but they really know their stuff...Pricing is fair and most of all I know have to worry about water in my basement. Highly reliable, responsive company. I recommend

Thanks for the nice review. We are glad we were able to help.

Paradise in

Neethan came to our home expeditiously when we called with a problem. He and his employee went immediate to the problem, identified it, and solved it in no time. We thought it was more serious than it was. The cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend him and will use him again and again!

It was a pleasure working for you. Don't hesitate to call if we can be of assistance in the future.

Neethan and his staff at Eaves Experts have helped me numerous times. Not only have they helped me maintain my eaves with an annual cleaning, they replaced broken eaves and solved my flooding problems by replacing and moving a ineffective downspout. Even more, Neethan went above and beyond to fix a flat roof on our home's addition, as well as repaired a section of roof that was becoming a home to squirrels (yuck). Neethan and his team respond quickly to emails, provide very competitive rates, and are kind and professional. Eaves Experts deserve many accolades, because of their hard work, fair prices, problem solving skills, time management, and exceptional final products. I am a very happy customer.

Thank you very much for the great review. It is a pleasure having clients like yourself. Glad we could help with the squirrel problem.

Tom from Toronto in Toronto

A strong recommendation for Eaves Experts & Neethan. The team came on time (2x), did an excellent job replacing aging, leaky eaves, and fully cleaned up. Neethan responded promptly and cheerfully to my calls, gave a reasonable estimate (and kept to it), and took time to explain fully what would be done. He took time also to talk over our particular worry - the vines and garden in the back - and the team was specially considerate and careful, leaving no damage.

Thank you, Eaves Experts.

Thanks Tom for taking the time to do a review. We really appreciate clients like you.

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.