Eaves Experts

Reviews for Eaves Experts

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto

Eaves Replacement

Neethan was fair and honest from the beginning. They replaced our Eaves on both sides of the house and repaired a few pieces of soffat. Very efficent, responsive and good pricing. Excellent customer service. Have referred him to a number of people. Would use him again.

Debra in Toronto
Debra in Toronto

Clean eaves

Great company! Arrives quickly and on time. Listened to my questions and went above and beyond the job quoted to complete everything I asked. Cleaned up and were careful around my garden plants. Great job!

Simon in West Hill
Simon in West Hill

Eaves repair

In the middle of winter I had a small section of eaves trough hanging off my house. I didn’t want to wait until spring when further damage could have occurred. Neethan was the most responsive and had it fixed within 3 days of me reaching out. Cant ask for better than that.

Meagan in Old Toronto
Meagan in Old Toronto

Eaves Cleaning

I've been using Eaves Experts for many years now for cleaning and repairs. Good prices, really professional and courteous guys. Neethan's great to deal with so I have nothing but good things to say. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

great company

nice people, proffesional work, reasonable price, i am very happy ,they came right in time ,explain and listen to me , I will definitely recommend on them to people that I know.

Melanie
Melanie

Great Customer Service

Highly recommend Neethan. Just fixed our damaged eaves and repaired the flashing. Very efficent, responsive and good pricing. Excellent customer service. Have referred him to a number of people. Would use him again.

RE
RE

eaves

I am very satisfied with an awesome job Neethan and his colleague did on my damaged eaves. Very professional, super fast and even went above his duties to tell me to check my roof. The cost was very reasonable. Thank you. I will happily recommend you to my friends. Nina

Leslie in Markham
Leslie in Markham

replaced eavestroughs

Firstly, Neethan is really nice to talk to, but more importantly, honest. He came out to assess my eavestroughs and stated that they were still in pretty good condition and could be repaired. This is exactly what my contractor told me who has done renovations on my house for years. It is an older home and as I plan to be here for many more years, I decided to have them replaced. The quality of work is excellent and they made sure all the area was cleaned up before they left. The contractor also gave two thumbs up!

The Levin Family from Toronto
The Levin Family from Toronto

Emergency eaves repair and window cleaning

This review covers two separate jobs. First, during winter our eaves on the side of the house collapsed under the weight of the ice and water that froze in it. Neethan and Sebastian came out in one of the coldest days of the year and worked patiently outside to replace and strengthen it. They did an excellent job.

Second, for spring cleaning Neethan sent over Sebastian to clean our windows and he did an excellent job. He had to remove some window panes and screens so he could do all of the windows, and he carefully and thoroughly cleaned and returned all the window panes.

We highly recommend Neethan and his team for any eaves and window work that you may have, their service is exceptional.

Nancy
Nancy

Eavestroughs and Downspout replacemenr

Jim and Nancy...First time customer. Service and experience lived up to the consistently highly rated reviews. Owner engaging,friendly,honest and informative. Neethan made recommendations based on our needs not his wants. Installation crew was knowledgeable,experienced, courteous and conscientious including providing pre and post updates on the work being done. Cost was fair and reasonable with their workmanship being guaranteed if any concerns should arise. Thanks again guys you have our recommendation!

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.