Eaves Experts

Reviews for Eaves Experts

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

Downspout Disconnect

Appointment booked for 11am. The 2 Gentlemen showed up at 1030am.
Very nice and impressive for showing up early than late.
Work was done as expected. Thank you and you can be sure a company like you will be recommended to family and friends.

Have a nice day.

Alex H.
Alex H.

Gutter cleaning and repair

I tried looking around after having a bad experience with a previous cleaner who basically ran off without sending me any pictures of how gutters looked from above. Neethan returned my call and was great on the phone in telling me his process and making sure I would get pictures of how they look as I never go on my roof.

Eaves experts was prompt fast and efficient, I would hire them again for my next gutter cleaning.

Daniel
Daniel
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Above and beyond

I really appreciate the good work of your crew. Special mention to Eric. He showed that he has a keen eye for detail. Other companies that went on the roof for a quote of the gutter cleaning didn't even see the hole near the gutter that was the actual cause of the leaking from the soffit.. Eric is observant and skilled at his job.

Tulipe
Tulipe

Great Work and Friendly People

Neethan and his team did eaves and roof repairs for us. The first one was rescheduled once due to wind, but rapidly to the next business day, which reassured me. Unlike other companies that said that we needed to redo the entire eaves system, Eaves experts did just what was needed, which was effective and less expensive. The second job was a roof repair, close to the eaves, which was done on the planned date. Neethan was amazing with my neighbor who tends to be very present, and went as far as to do a small task for her in exchange for roof access from her porch. When I asked to fix something related to the second job, they came back quickly, fixed it and I'm confident that they would come back if any other adjustment was needed so that everything works. Excellent work and friendly team, for a reasonable price.

Arne in Toronto
Arne in Toronto

small job but big help

This is the second time I've gone to Neethan for help with a failing eavestrough. It's a small job - often difficult to get bigger companies to even consider - but of course an important one, best left to professionals. This time it was a full replacement. Neethan came out quickly and did a fantastic job, again. Courteous and fast service, well worth the price. Thanks Neethan!

Julia
Julia

Eaves cleaning and repair

I was advised by my neighbours of damage to the eaves on the second story of my home that would allow small animals to potentially gain access to the attic. I contacted Eaves Experts after finding them on home stars and Neethan came to view the damage and provide a quote 48 hours later both to fix the damage and clean the eaves for the first time in 2 years. We set a date for the repair and cleaning but then the weather forecast for that day was a snowstorm so Neethan came a day early to ensure that the repairs and cleaning were done as soon as possible for me. He and his team were professional, thorough and a pleasure to work with. He helped identify some other issues with my eaves I wasn't aware of as well as damage to my chimney and sent me pictures so I could understand the issue. He and his team completely cleaned up after they finished and he returned to ensure I was satisfied with the work a week later. My neighbor was so impressed that she hired them on the spot to do her eaves cleaning as well! I will be recommending Neethan to all my friends and family as I am so impressed with him and his team. Thanks so much Eaves Experts!

A & G Martell in Toronto
A & G Martell in Toronto

Neethan treats your home like it's his

For 10 years, I've entrusted Neethan & his team with our fussy eaves & roof system; Spring & late Fall visits. My experience (time after time): thorough, reliable, proactive, follows through, expert advice, extremely fair & wonderfully considerate. He treats my house like it's his. That's rare.

Eaves replacement

Neethan is a very responsible and professional person. He replaced my eavestrough and down pipes. He was timely and caring for the customers. I wish him all the best for his future endeavors.

Fantastic Job Guys!

Neethan visited our home the first time and diagnosed the problem. His team then arrived on the set date; assessed our concern and executed the game plan. We will be using Eaves Experts for our regular eaves cleaning and maintenance from now on. Amazing experience!!!

Christine from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

New eaves

Neethan, Eric and the team replaced my eaves and installed state of the art gutter guards. Their workmanship, skill and expertise are excellent! They took the time to discuss what needed to be done and were open to last minute changes. What was very impressive is that they went above and beyond to ensure the job was done to perfection. They made some small repairs on site that were not included in the price, at no extra charge, I am a perfectionist and highly recommend Neethan and his team. You will be very happy, not only with their workmanship, but also with their personable nature and honest price appraisable of the work to be done.

Thank you for this amazing review, Christine! It was a pleasure looking after your meticulous home. We at Eaves Experts recognize the importance of paying attention to detail, whether that means our planned work or any other last-minute item that may arise during our visit to a customer's home. We are happy to work with those who take pride in their homes and assist them in whichever way they request.

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.