Eaves Experts

416.707.3582
130 Kitchener Road
Toronto
M1E 2Y3

Neethan and his team at Eaves Experts have been to our house on several occasions for repairs and cleaning of our eavestroughs. Neethan is great to deal with and knows his stuff. He is friendly and proactive in identifying issues. We have recommended Neethan to friends of ours for similar work.

D in Old Toronto
D in Old Toronto

Eave Trough Repair, Down Spout Replace and Cleaning

I was very pleased with the work Of Eaves Experts. Neethan was quick to respond and personally came to my house to quote and listen to my concerns(unlike many other companies who would only quote on the phone using Google map pictures of my home!). He returns phone calls, the crew are super friendly, polite and they cleaned up. The job was done well, it was a good and positive experience! I would highly recommend Eave Experts!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Eaves and Downspout Replacement

I hired Neethan and his crew from Eaves Experts to replace gutters as well as the downspout at the back of my house. From the initial visit they were punctual, friendly, and true professionals. I’ve since retained them to clean my eaves spring and fall. Neethan is knowledgeable, friendly and reliable. Plus, he’s quick to return calls and emails. Super trustworthy and accommodating. Highly recommended!!

Beth P. in Toronto
Beth P. in Toronto

Professional, reliable service - strongly recommend

My eaves were in very bad shape and with all the rain forecast I needed them repaired asap. Eaves Experts did a great job repairing them quickly and effectively. Plus the service was professional and courteous. And unlike a lot of other companies I contacted, Eaves Experts took the time to come to my house to assess the work needed before they gave me a quote.

Great Service and Quality workmanship

It was a great overall experience from the initial quote to the Install and cleanup of my Eavestrough replacement. Neethan and his team were courteous, professional and did a great Job at a reasonable price and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks,

mel in York
mel in York

Fasten eaves and new fascia board/vents

This winter the snow on the 2nd floor metal roof melted and fell in large blocks on the 1st floor roof. I needed to have the eaves fastened back. Neethan called back within 5 minutes of my online request and quoted. Arrived on the appointed day and delivered efficiently. He also agreed to inspect the eaves of the entire home. I identified installation of soffit vents and replacement of a rotted fascia board. He came back on the appointed day like clockwork, got to work and completed seamlessly. Punctual, respectful, good attitude and glad with my choice.

Kevin
Kevin
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Simply, the best there is!

The best contractor I have dealt with in a long time. They partially replaced my eavestroughs and downspouts . Neethan and his crew showed up on time and performed the installation of the new eaves very professionally and quickly. They are reliable, trustworthy, professional, responsible and go beyond their call of duty to make you satisfied and happy. Neethan, in particular is very friendly, responds to your inquiries very quickly, and has the best customer service skills. They even cleaned my driveway before leaving! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Jake
Jake

Cleaning gutters and repairs

Eaves Experts is reliable and always does an excellent job cleaning our gutters. Their price quoted for a downspurts connection and repair was very fair and the work was done without a hassle and solves our problem. I would recommend Neethan and Eaves Experts to anyone.

Martin in Markham
Martin in Markham

Eaves and Downspouts

Every year, the leaves from our big beautiful maple tree fall into the gutters. This has to be taken care of before the winter snows come. Sometimes you just need someone who will come in at exactly the right time, reliably, without fuss. We are incredibly happy that Neethan of Eaves Experts has come by for the last 3 years. The service has been quick, courteous, with no-nonsense pricing and billing. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much Martin for your kind words. We are happy to take care of it so you don't run into any issue with ice and snow in the winter. We want to keep it simple and easy so you can look after everything else you need to deal with in life.

RD
RD

Eaves cleaning in in the fall.

The Eaves Experts were very courteous and did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Ryan. I am happy we were able to clean the eaves inspect the roof for you. Hopefully you were able to fix the squirrel problem before it they settled in for the winter.

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.