Riteway Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Riteway Plumbing

Review for Riteway Plumbing

Christie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

i just really appreciated the assistance I got over the telephone and in person a the store. They were so helpful and honest and gave me a great recommendation which probably saves me over $10000! I will always go here first for all of my plumbing needs. Thank you for the integrity!

Brown in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Mike,Mindy,Musa provided us with high quality products/service in a timely/friendly/professional manner.Mike-honest/fair estimate,
Musa- good plumber and Mindy the glue.Their PEX&TOTO products
the best.Mike's advice right on .Thanks guys .Will be back.

Jason Burgardt in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

The down comer on my main bathroom sink corroded and had small drip to it. I thought the down comer was part of the trap assembly package that you buy, but it was not. The very knowledgeable staff at Riteway informed me i only need one piece that was sold separately. I decided since it was apart and i was at the store already I might as well replace the trap as it was starting also to show signs of wear. The staff showed me that their trap was a heavier gage than the existing and likely heavier than the big box stores, he was honest and says he charges a bit more.

If i would have visited the box store I likely would have ended up without the down comer piece and would have had to make a second trip.

It also feels good to support the local small business guy nice to see businesses survive on the ave.

Michael in North End
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had gotten several quotes, but we found that Rite-way plumbing was the most reasonable. After the hot water tank was installed, he also took time to put in a laundry faucet quickly and efficiently for us. We were very pleased with the work done, and the worker as well!

More about Riteway Plumbing

Riteway Plumbing is one of the oldest, most established residential plumbing, retail, and service companies in Edmonton. Our customer base spans 3 generations, and as your “family plumber” we are focused on maintaining customer confidence by understanding and exceeding your needs.