Bugaboo Landscaping

CALGARY AB T2Z4H3

Reviews for Bugaboo Landscaping

Private User reviews Strathmore, AB

Snow removal

Worst snow removal company I have seen. I did snow removal for years and have never showed up at a residential/condo passed 8:30 pm to run loud machines and do such poorly work. Yes we live in strathmore but maybe have a better schedule for your residentials specially when we live out in strathmore and there is travel time. I have shoveled my walks and driveway more times then they have showed up in the last few snow falls so far. this isn’t nothing new I’ve lived here for 3 years and have had the same company for snow and summer maintenance and they always show up late and leave late!

SUsan in Calgary
SUsan in Calgary

Snow removal

I have used bugaboo for over ten years in the summer. I asked them this morning if they would shovel my walk(I would pay) Ramsey(operator) they were doing my neighbours. My husband was away, I had procedure done in back. He said it was so inconvenient and he was too busy!!! I said fine. Two minutes later his guys start but when I said if it was to inconvenient fine. They left and walked off. They are real snow angels. I am 63 they(all four) are young. Cancelled them for summer.

Brett from Calgary
Brett from Calgary

Complex care

They do our lawn and snow at our complex I live at. Have always been happy with the service and they do a pretty good job. Price seems fair as well

Lauren in Calgary
Lauren in Calgary

Property Maintenance

Extremely Unprofessional approach to my Husband and I, Will continue to pursue there removal from our Residence, along with many other un satisfied owners that feel the same way, Our money is worth more than what they offer.

Tim in Calgary
Tim in Calgary

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Excellent, friendly, fast, reliable. We have no hesitation recommending Bugaboo and their team, hard working, efficient, friendly service, they have stepped up above and beyond all expectations many times and we will continue to use them for as long as possible. Do not hesitate, they will not disappoint!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Lawn Mowing

These guys are quick and reliable. They do a great job when they're here and take cut our grass. They detail the edges of the lawn as well which give us a nice groomed look all the time. The price is very reasonable, and the guys are courteous and trustworthy. We generally have the same people come so it's nice that there aren't different people coming on the property all the time.

Tanner in Airdrie
Tanner in Airdrie
4 reviews Airdrie, AB

Christmas Light Hanging

We hired bugaboo lights to hang our Christmas lights. They provided the lights (sell per strand) and all the equipment. They set it on a timer that worked with our schedules and were very fast and professional. They have different light options and colors and will take them down free of charge at the end of the season!