Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry

Reviews for Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Custom Shelf came out amazing

I had wanted a shelf for my apartment that could hold a bike, and act as a room divider.

I have a small studio downtown, but they were able to work with me to make exactly what I wanted.

Very happy with the purchase, and in the future i'll think of them when i want any more custom work done

You'll be the envy of all your cyclist buddies! So happy you like it.

Suzanne
Suzanne

Radiator Covers

Beautiful rad covers, well-made and installed perfectly, one for each room of my house. A good experience from start to finish. Highly recommend.

AGM I.
AGM I.

Custom shelves for master dressing area.

Master bedroom dressing area:
I sent rough sketches for a very tall bookcase in a tight space. Moise was able to follow my exact measurements and did a beautiful job getting the colour and dimensions just right. I would recommend this company but warn to make certain both parties are clear about expected delivery dates. Very nice people to deal with and Quality work.

Ryan  from Toronto
Ryan from Toronto

Radiator Covers

I had the pleasure of doing business with Cara and Moise at Bensimon Design on brand new custom radiator covers and shelves for my house. They were fantastic to work with. They took the time to walk through the job, making fantastic recommendations along the way. I had some very unique spaces for some of my covers and the custom work they did to make them all fit beautifully was greatly appreciated.

They delivered and installed 8 with 2 shelves in half a day efficiently and cleanly. And they offered to come back any time if there needed to be small repairs or if some of the child brackets needed adjusting after we lived with them for a while.

Overall great experience and I would certainly recommend and work with this great team again.

The pleasure was ours! Thanks for the great review. Hope to work with you again.

Jeffrey in North York
Jeffrey in North York

Front hall seating and storage nook

Morse did an amazing job making a small useless closet into a very function and beautiful front hall seating nook with storage! Will use him for every project moving forward!

can't wait!

Bathroom vanity

Moise did a great job of both understanding my vision and constructing a beautiful vanity that maximized storage for a rather small space. Cara was extremely helpful in keeping the project on target with respect to timing.

Thank you! We appreciate the review and hope to have opportunity to work with you again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Framed chalkboard

I knew I wanted a chalkboard/magnet board for my kitchen but wasn't sure what kind, what to frame it in or whether to have it made or buy it at a store. Moise was amazing at recommending a board that would be both functional and a beautiful addition to my newly-renovated kitchen. It was entirely his suggestion to frame it in walnut to match my kitchen desk, and he used the highest quality chalkboard. The result is a beautiful piece that has become a focal point in our kitchen/family room. It is covered in photographs, notes, chalk drawings and fun magnets, and my kids and guests are constantly drawn to it. The walnut frame is so beautiful, I never would have thought of it if it weren't for Moise's eye for design. I am 100% pleased with it and have already had several friends and guests inquire about it so they can have a similar one made for their homes. I would highly recommend Moise without hesitation. He also did a wonderful job installing it properly. Amazing work!

P. in Toronto
P. in Toronto

Radiator cover

Excellent service and product production. We have a rad which acts as a bit of a divide between our kitchen and TV room so it is really in view. Moshe came, looked and then designed the cover knowing it to be in view. The cover was perfect and the craftsmanship excellent. He even suggested to me that I paint the rad with a dark metal paint so the rad would not be visible when the cover was placed over it.
Thanks and great job.

Ryan F from Toronto
Ryan F from Toronto

Extensive Exterior Carpentry Work (Including Rounded Bay Windows)

Moise prides himself on the details and deliberately takes his time to explain the subtle nuances which ultimately leave a lasting impact on the finished product. He kept the job site clean, stayed on time and stayed on budget. I would highly recommend him to others.

Thank you Ryan, we love these outdoor projects and it's a true pleasure to see the final outcome looking so good.

McAlister in
McAlister in

Built In living Room

We had an awkward space in our living room, previously built around the old school large deep televisions. The built in that was made took full advantage of the space, provided us with easy to access storage for our kids stuff and mounted our TV beautifully on a panel hiding all of our wires. The job was fast, high quality and we got exactly what we expected. We look forward to using their services in the future!

Thank you McAlister's!

More about Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry

Bespoke Carpentry & Joinery company with over 25 years' experience. Lead designer and master carpenter Moïse Bensimon delivers a superior level of craftsmanship and personally manages each project start to finish. We offer a thorough on-site, no obligation consultation designed to achieve a clear understanding of your needs and vision.

Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bensimondesign

bensimondesign.com, customradcovers.ca, Custom Radiator Covers, Built in units, Mantels, carpenters, custom carpentry, custom millwork, Moise Bensimon