HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in North York  >  Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry

Extremely easy process from beginning to end. Cara kept us informed throughout. Moise has excellent taste and execution. We deferred most decisions to him and could not be happier with the final result. Pricing also favourable compared to other contractors we spoke with. Could not give a more positive recommendation. Use this man if you need a built-in cabinet !

Job Price

Thank you for your trust. It looks stunning, enjoy!

This is the best company to deal with. Service was excellent and professional all the way. As for the radiator covers, we ordered 3 in total and each one was perfectly built. I'm so happy with the outcome. We will for sure use Bensimon again.

Job Price

Looking forward to it and thank you for the great review.

J Cameron from Toronto

Needed new rad covers after my cat tore the metal off of the other ones. Moise did a wonderful job at making me new ones and they look great. Also, he encouraged me to retain a portion of the old cover as there was nothing wrong with it as opposed to paying for something I didn't need, which is always a good sign.

The steel mesh in these ones cannot be wrecked by anything, lol! Perfect if you have animals. They covers are very sturdy and after the paint job that Moise did, everything is great.

The firm is very accommodative and is happy to work around your timing when installing the finished product.

Job Price

So happy you're happy J Cameron. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Brian in Toronto

I had wanted a shelf for my apartment that could hold a bike, and act as a room divider.

I have a small studio downtown, but they were able to work with me to make exactly what I wanted.

Very happy with the purchase, and in the future i'll think of them when i want any more custom work done

Job Price

You'll be the envy of all your cyclist buddies! So happy you like it.

Suzanne

Beautiful rad covers, well-made and installed perfectly, one for each room of my house. A good experience from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Thank you!

AGM I.

Master bedroom dressing area:
I sent rough sketches for a very tall bookcase in a tight space. Moise was able to follow my exact measurements and did a beautiful job getting the colour and dimensions just right. I would recommend this company but warn to make certain both parties are clear about expected delivery dates. Very nice people to deal with and Quality work.

Ryan  from Toronto

I had the pleasure of doing business with Cara and Moise at Bensimon Design on brand new custom radiator covers and shelves for my house. They were fantastic to work with. They took the time to walk through the job, making fantastic recommendations along the way. I had some very unique spaces for some of my covers and the custom work they did to make them all fit beautifully was greatly appreciated.

They delivered and installed 8 with 2 shelves in half a day efficiently and cleanly. And they offered to come back any time if there needed to be small repairs or if some of the child brackets needed adjusting after we lived with them for a while.

Overall great experience and I would certainly recommend and work with this great team again.

Job Price

The pleasure was ours! Thanks for the great review. Hope to work with you again.

Jeffrey in North York

Morse did an amazing job making a small useless closet into a very function and beautiful front hall seating nook with storage! Will use him for every project moving forward!

can't wait!

Moise did a great job of both understanding my vision and constructing a beautiful vanity that maximized storage for a rather small space. Cara was extremely helpful in keeping the project on target with respect to timing.

Job Price

Thank you! We appreciate the review and hope to have opportunity to work with you again.

HomeStars in Toronto

I knew I wanted a chalkboard/magnet board for my kitchen but wasn't sure what kind, what to frame it in or whether to have it made or buy it at a store. Moise was amazing at recommending a board that would be both functional and a beautiful addition to my newly-renovated kitchen. It was entirely his suggestion to frame it in walnut to match my kitchen desk, and he used the highest quality chalkboard. The result is a beautiful piece that has become a focal point in our kitchen/family room. It is covered in photographs, notes, chalk drawings and fun magnets, and my kids and guests are constantly drawn to it. The walnut frame is so beautiful, I never would have thought of it if it weren't for Moise's eye for design. I am 100% pleased with it and have already had several friends and guests inquire about it so they can have a similar one made for their homes. I would highly recommend Moise without hesitation. He also did a wonderful job installing it properly. Amazing work!

Thank you!

More about Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry

Bespoke Carpentry & Joinery company with over 25 years' experience. Lead designer and master carpenter Moïse Bensimon delivers a superior level of craftsmanship and personally manages each project. We offer a thorough on-site, no obligation consultation designed to achieve a clear understanding of your needs and vision.

Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bensimondesign

bensimondesign.com, customradcovers.ca, Custom Radiator Covers, Built in units, Mantels, carpenters, custom carpentry, custom millwork, Moise Bensimon