HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in North York  >  Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry

Reviews for Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry

Debra in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

We needed a custom radiator cover to fit the rad located in our front entryway. It is a very tight space and we needed a skilled carpenter.
We had read excellent reviews of Bensimon Design on HomeStars so we decided to work with them. What a great decision we made!!
Bensimon Design was a pleasure to work with. We are so so happy with the end result. With our new custom radiator cover, our front entryway has been transformed into a beautiful, inviting space.
Thank you so much to Moise, Cara and the whole Bensimon team!!
Can't wait to work on our next project together :)

Bensimon Design

We look forward to the call! Thanks for the wonderful review. So happy you're happy with the outcome.

melissa_marshall in Scarborough

We had a difficult time finding someone to build a bench for us in our kitchen. Mose Came to the house and discussed the project and gave us suggestions and gave us a reasonable quote with an expectation of time frame. His office helped with everything from picking fabric to scheduling. They were responsive and accommodating. The bench looks great as are super happy with the end product and get compliments on if fro everyone who visits.

Thanks!!!!

It does look great! So happy you're happy. We look forward to future opportunity to work with you. Thanks for great review

Julia in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Absolutely love our radiator covers! Cara was amazing at keeping us up to date and informed. Moise did a amazing job - the radiator cover is absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happy. We are planning to use them for more radiator covers in the future - we loved working with them!

Thank you Julia!

Extremely easy process from beginning to end. Cara kept us informed throughout. Moise has excellent taste and execution. We deferred most decisions to him and could not be happier with the final result. Pricing also favourable compared to other contractors we spoke with. Could not give a more positive recommendation. Use this man if you need a built-in cabinet !

Thank you for your trust. It looks stunning, enjoy!

This is the best company to deal with. Service was excellent and professional all the way. As for the radiator covers, we ordered 3 in total and each one was perfectly built. I'm so happy with the outcome. We will for sure use Bensimon again.

Looking forward to it and thank you for the great review.

J Cameron from Toronto

Needed new rad covers after my cat tore the metal off of the other ones. Moise did a wonderful job at making me new ones and they look great. Also, he encouraged me to retain a portion of the old cover as there was nothing wrong with it as opposed to paying for something I didn't need, which is always a good sign.

The steel mesh in these ones cannot be wrecked by anything, lol! Perfect if you have animals. They covers are very sturdy and after the paint job that Moise did, everything is great.

The firm is very accommodative and is happy to work around your timing when installing the finished product.

So happy you're happy J Cameron. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Brian in Toronto

I had wanted a shelf for my apartment that could hold a bike, and act as a room divider.

I have a small studio downtown, but they were able to work with me to make exactly what I wanted.

Very happy with the purchase, and in the future i'll think of them when i want any more custom work done

You'll be the envy of all your cyclist buddies! So happy you like it.

Suzanne

Beautiful rad covers, well-made and installed perfectly, one for each room of my house. A good experience from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Thank you!

AGM I.

Master bedroom dressing area:
I sent rough sketches for a very tall bookcase in a tight space. Moise was able to follow my exact measurements and did a beautiful job getting the colour and dimensions just right. I would recommend this company but warn to make certain both parties are clear about expected delivery dates. Very nice people to deal with and Quality work.

Ryan  from Toronto

I had the pleasure of doing business with Cara and Moise at Bensimon Design on brand new custom radiator covers and shelves for my house. They were fantastic to work with. They took the time to walk through the job, making fantastic recommendations along the way. I had some very unique spaces for some of my covers and the custom work they did to make them all fit beautifully was greatly appreciated.

They delivered and installed 8 with 2 shelves in half a day efficiently and cleanly. And they offered to come back any time if there needed to be small repairs or if some of the child brackets needed adjusting after we lived with them for a while.

Overall great experience and I would certainly recommend and work with this great team again.

The pleasure was ours! Thanks for the great review. Hope to work with you again.

More about Bensimon Design, Custom Fine Carpentry

Bespoke Carpentry & Joinery company with over 25 years' experience. Lead designer and master carpenter Moïse Bensimon delivers a superior level of craftsmanship and personally manages each project. We offer a thorough on-site, no obligation consultation designed to achieve a clear understanding of your needs and vision.

Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bensimondesign

bensimondesign.com, customradcovers.ca, Custom Radiator Covers, Built in units, Mantels, carpenters, custom carpentry, custom millwork, Moise Bensimon