Ajax Locksmith - No Longer In Business

CAESAR from Toronto
CAESAR from Toronto

Installed new locks

Hello,
My wife and I had our front door installed with a new lock that is much better and stronger.
The guy came on time and did a great job with no mess left behind.
Great service
Thanks

Anna  in Ajax
Anna in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Low cost – lock change

For the same door lock repair service, I called up so many companies in the nearest proximity. All of those companies that give a quote where costlier. I found this Ajax Locksmith to be the lowest estimate. I doubted to call them or not as I was wondering about the expertise of the staff. I never wanted an ordinary service. Trust me; these people rendered a great job for low costs. My best lock fix service I can say.