Budget Blinds

Lisa  in Winnipeg
Lisa in Winnipeg
6 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Blinds and Shutters Installed

I am very satisfied with the blinds and shutters that I had installed through budget blinds. I had three consultations with various businesses and Budget Blinds came in at the lowest cost. I usually don't go for the company with the lowest quote but in this case they had a much wider selection and customization options then the other companies, a great warranty, and reasonable installation costs. I had 11 windows done in total. 5 of the windows with outside mount shutters and 6 with inside mount wood blinds. The quality is great and they have really added to the aesthetics of the house. Installation was completed on time which was great becasue I was under a tight deadline. The other quotes I got were for $10,000 and $6,000 from sears and indecor and to be honest the products shown to me by budget blinds seemed like the same if not better quality. I would hire them again and have recommended them to all my friends.