Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane

Wojcikathome
Wojcikathome
1 review Waterloo, ON

Living room and 2 dining room windows

Had blinds installed 3 years ago. Very happy with them. My condo informed me they were putting 1 new window in the dining room. Called Buget and Mark agreed to come and take down the blind and put it back up. So impressed with the customer service. Would recommend the company to everyone. Thank You Buget Blinds

Thank you for your review. We appreciated your business and happy to help you to ensure your window replacement went smoothly.

Laurie from Calgary
Laurie from Calgary

Window Coverings

This review is kind of like a fairy tale... VERY happily ever after. I have been in my home 5 years and just recently decided to get window coverings. I reviewed all the companies on HomeStars as well as google and other sites, and Budget Blinds had the second best rating (sorry but had to be honest) but almost all of the reviews were excellent. The top rated one required you to go into their business first which was honestly the other side of the city. I sent an email to BudgetBlinds to inquire about the process and got a call back first thing in the morning. I didn't get her name but she was so helpful and kind. They had a person booked to come to my place later that morning. I was really impressed with that option as opposed to driving across town and trying to use pictures on my phone. The in home consult is to me a life saver. You can see how things look in the light, with your furniture etc and how well they block or don't block the light - whichever you are needing. The consultant showed up a couple hours earlier than expected but that was ok. My place just wasn't quite as ready as I had wanted. She had another appointment and told me she would email me later with the quote, which she did, and I was done. yay. I ran into a couple neighbors and told them I was getting window coverings and they told me to call Dan at BudgetBlinds and then raved about the awesome service they got... and how their order came in earlier than planned. I told them I didn't get Dan, but looking back I wish that I had. My experience with the consultant was not good. I had a really tough time getting a hold of them and my emails were either not replied to or replied over a week later. I was told my order would be here in 3-5 weeks and at the end of week 5 I sent another email. No response. I called the office and they were quite helpful but couldn't tell me where my order was. Long story short I got the pleasure of dealing with Crystal. She is a dream. She did absolutely everything she could to track down my order, It was another 2 or 3 weeks before I got my order but I did get it. Julien came out to install and what a lovely person. He was so careful and patient and cleaned up every little speck when he was done. My cat was a little sad because they would have loved the box but Julien made it disappear. He showed me how they worked and even went back out to his truck and got a steamer to make them look even prettier. There was an issue with one set and Crystal made it right without hesitation. I had expected a battle but it was a 'no questions asked' 'can do' 'we will make it right' like I have never seen before. What could have been a really awful experience ended up one of pure bliss. I sure don't hear those stories very often. This franchise really does care about the customer and their reputation like none other I have ever encountered. Well done Crystal! Very well done. Sincerest thank you.

Thank you Laurie for taking the time to provide such an honest and detailed review of your experience with our team at Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane! We are a company that prides itself on ensuring top quality service and, as you experienced, we'll do our best to rectify any situation. We hope to always be your first choice in custom window coverings! Thank you!
Jessica & Dan Martinez

Melody in Calgary
Melody in Calgary

Exactly what I’d hoped for

Max met with me to for a consultation and made everything easy. She did all the measurements, made suggestions, and advised on fabric choices. After a few follow up emails, we finalized the job and my new blinds were ordered. They were ready a few weeks later and it was easy to make an appointment for installation. Julien was courteous and speedy with installation. He explained the functions and precautions of my new blinds clearly. We are so happy with our new blinds. We feel like we just had a facelift done on our home.

Wow Melody, thank you! We love sharing feedback like this with our staff and we're thrilled to hear how happy you are! Enjoy your home's facelift!! ?

Khaliegirl in Cochrane
Khaliegirl in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Blinds

Great service. Replaced Hunter Douglas blinds and they’re not much different for 2/3 price. Would definite recommend.Not much more to say about them. They look great, the service was great.

Just what we strive for! Thanks Khaliegirl, we appreciate your kind words!

Sharon in Edmonton
Sharon in Edmonton

Excellent Product, Superb Service

Can't say enough good things about Dan and his group Crystal, Julien and Stuart. From sales consult to install everything went super smooth. Dan made excellent recommendations, Julien and Stuart are expert installers and Crystal keeps everything organized. They make a great team! I would definitely recommend these guys for any job big or small!

Thank you Sharon for your kind words! Our team thoroughly enjoyed working with you throughout your renovation and seeing your home transform!

E in Cochrane
E in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Great customer service

Ordered blinds for our new home with Budget Blinds. Crystal is great and went out of her way to try to get us set up with a consultation and measurements even before our home was built. The consult was efficient and easy and there were lots of options. The price was quite high though. The installation was fast and efficient and the installer was professional and knowledgeable. There have been some hiccups with the installation but budget blinds has been willing so far to address our concerns. We're quite happy with our purchase and although pending completion I think I'd go back.

Thank you E for your review. Our goal is to always provide the best customer service possible and you can be assured that we will see you through to completion! We appreciate your business and hope to earn your trust as a repeat customer.

Hatcher in Calgary
Hatcher in Calgary

Vertical blinds for all of my house

The salesperson was wonderful. Extremely professional and friendly. Did her very best to get me what I wanted. Lovely lady. They came in on time and the young fellow who installed them was also very friendly, professional and timely. I would recommend them absolutely. Very very pleased.

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to know that your experience was professional, friendly and timely! Our team enjoyed working with you and we welcome any referrals. Thank you!

Judy in Calgary
Judy in Calgary

Living and dining room blinds

Kelly was very informative and helpful in choosing our blinds-Julien was very efficient and prepared when hanging our blinds and had a replacement cord in his van as the one that came with our blind was faulty-were very happy with our choice of Budget Blinds

Fantastic to hear Judy! Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Good quality blinds, exceptional service

Great experience from quote to installation. Budget Blinds was accommodating to our schedule and were fast and efficient.

You can communicate via email or phone, the style options are broad, and the installer was polite, quick, and explained all the inner workings of the blinds we bought before leaving.

I would recommend this service to anyone with irregular sized windows or if you are unsure about sizes or installation of stock blinds.

Thank you Mike for sharing your experience with us! We are glad to hear that from start to finish your needs were met. We appreciate your business and your referrals. Thank you!!

More about Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane

HIGH STYLE. EXPERT SERVICE. NO-SURPRISES PRICE. NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED WARRANTY. Welcome to Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane. We’re the largest custom window covering company in North America, celebrating our 25th anniversary, and that means more buying power, and more choices in styles of blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, including innovative products like motorization and smart home automation. Budget Blinds gives you a very exclusive combination of design-driven products, expert service, no-surprises pricing, and our no-questions-asked warranty: the best in the business.

****

With Budget Blinds, you don’t lift a finger. We bring the store to you and take care of it all, measure and install. And our no-surprises pricing means you get an upfront price that is a custom fit for you. Why would you ever DIY? We believe everyone at every budget deserves style and service. And that’s a beautiful place to be. Contact your locally owned Budget Blinds Style Consultant today to start planning your next window coverings project.