Budget Blinds Of Toronto North

Shutters & Blinds
Budget Blinds Of Toronto North

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of Toronto North

Joseph’s customer service is 100%

I called Joseph on Saturday morning advising him that the mechanism to raise and lower my blinds had broken. Immediately, Joseph said he would try to come by in the afternoon to fix it. He did come by and fixed my blind at no charge. Joseph is all about customer service and building relationships with his clients. If you deal with Joseph, you will have excellent service for life. I would recommend Joseph to anyone in the market for blinds. He is professional and focused on happy customers.

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

Baby’s room

Joseph installed blackout blinds in my baby’s room last year. The window is an odd shape so I contacted a few different companies who either couldn’t figure out what to do or wanted to charge an unreasonable amount for it. Joseph gave me a couple options and ended up creatively doing blinds and film to cover the whole window. He also offered to do the edges to have a full blackout effect but we didn’t think we needed that. It took Joseph hours to apply the film and he didn’t cut any corners. He was very professional and obviously very knowledgeable in his field. In addition, I recently had a tenant call about an issue with her blinds and the original company never bothered to call me back to repair it after multiple calls over 2 weeks. I ended up calling Joseph and he repaired it for free that same week. Thank you, Joseph! We will definitely call you if we need other blinds

Hi, Mary:

Thanks for the positive review, let us know if you need any follow-on works on the window films and the blackout shades for your arch top windows.

Best regards,

Joseph
Toronto Blinds Master
Owner of Budget Blinds of Toronto North
416-436-5097

A Davis in Old Toronto
A Davis in Old Toronto

Thanks Joseph

We were so impressed with Joseph and all his hard work! Our room looks great, Joseph was very patient with us and took the time to explain the process. He accommodated our schedule and was a pleasure to work with!
Joseph

Private User reviews Brossard, QC

Blind Repair

I had blinds installed 3 years ago from another company, which has since closed. I reached out to Joseph to see if he can repair one of the recently broken blinds. I found him to be very dedicated to his profession, as well as very helpful and efficient.

Would highly recommend Joseph for anyone that is looking for window treatments.

from complex to simple, Joseph came up with the perfect solutions

The first job Joseph did for me was a pair of elegant, black-out, top-down and bottom-up roman blinds for a guest bedroom/office. Reasonably priced and made locally. They can either blacken the room completely, or almost entirely clear out of view for the near-floor to ceiling windows. He has continued to keep the blinds in tip-top working order, free of charge.
The second job was a simple roman blind for a bathroom -- very versatile and tough, but simple looking and reasonably priced.

Curtain Installation

The price is confidential however I am very impressed with the service and professionalism of Budget Blinds. Karen was very informative and always timely in her responses and Jaime did an amazing job on the installation. I strongly recommend both of them and the company.

Another stellar job

I am a returning customer and you can read my rave review of Joseph from a couple of years ago below this one. I am pleased to say, nothing has changed since I last worked with Joseph. He remains helpful, creative, efficient and fairly priced. He offers an enormous selection of window treatments and helped me narrow down my choices quickly based on what I wanted to accomplish.

This time I needed blinds for 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, including 2 skylight treatments. As a cost-saving measure, and for esthetic reasons, Joseph hand built the rails for an unusually low skylight. With leftover material, he also built light channels to improve the blackout capability of the roller shades he installed in the bedrooms. All 5 window treatments are both beautiful and functional. Thanks again Joseph!

a_brady
a_brady

Quality, Ease, Efficient and Cost Effective - My Favourite Words

What a fabulous experience. Moving into a condo with full southern exposure I needed to provide my poor overworked air conditioning unit with some help in its constant daytime battle with the super shining sun. Mary made everything so easy - she came by, we talked budget and options, took some measurements and a couple of weeks later, the Amazing Alex showed up and completed the install. The temperature in my condo dropped 5 degrees within 20 minutes and with the solar shades, I still have my beautiful view! Thanks Mary! Worth every penny!

bindearle in Toronto

blinds and customized motorized blind

Joseph Leung of Budget Blind Toronto North is simply amazing. He is a highly competent and knowledgeable engineer who also has a wonderfully creative, get-it-done attitude.

I had a design challenge: I wanted the open feeling of a bottom-up blind in a large motorized rollershade. Joseph came up with a solution to bond two different materials together - a mesh-like fabric that is translucent at night for the top half of the shade and a solid material at the bottom for privacy. Although some manufacturers refused to fabricate his design, Joseph was persistent and well-connected and found a manufacturer who would commit to it. Esthetically, I am thrilled at how it turned out and it is performing perfectly.

Joseph is also a highly ethical businessman and he is respecful of his customer's need to keep costs reasonable. In total, we did 4 blinds: a large picture window, 2 large glass patio doors and an office window. From choosing the appropriate type of blind for each location, to designing the custom blind described above, to installation, it was an absolute pleasure working with Joseph. Oh, and when a month after installation I couldn't find the charger for the motorized blind, Joseph went out of his way to quickly get me a new one in time for a big family holiday gathering. He is exceptional and I am grateful to have found him.

Hi, Tammy:

Thank you very much for your testimonial. I was having as much fun as you are. Looking forward to work on your next unique window fashions project.

Warmest regards,
Joseph Leung, MBA
Budget Blinds of Toronto North
Cell: 416-436-5097
eMail: JLeung@BudgetBlinds.com
Web site: http://www.budgetblinds.com/TorontoNorth
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TorontoBlindsMaster
Virtual Decorator: http://www.budgetblinds.com/virtual-decorator Design Guide: http://www.budgetblinds.ca/odg

Randy Lambert from Old Toronto
Randy Lambert from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Blinds for a new commercial office - 30 people

Joseph helped source, install and maintain blinds for our new office. He worked through manufacturers to acquire the product and oversaw the installation. We are very satisfied with product and with cost. I highly recommend Joseph.

Hi, Randhy:

Thank you very much for your testimonial and referral to Verdiroc Development Corp., we completed their head office and become their vendor of choice.

Please keep in touch.

With best regards,

Joseph Leung, MBA
Budget Blinds of Toronto North Cell: 416-436-5097

More about Budget Blinds Of Toronto North

Welcome to Budget Blinds Of Toronto North. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in North York?