Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane

Reviews for Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane

Melody in Calgary
Melody in Calgary

Exactly what I’d hoped for

Max met with me to for a consultation and made everything easy. She did all the measurements, made suggestions, and advised on fabric choices. After a few follow up emails, we finalized the job and my new blinds were ordered. They were ready a few weeks later and it was easy to make an appointment for installation. Julien was courteous and speedy with installation. He explained the functions and precautions of my new blinds clearly. We are so happy with our new blinds. We feel like we just had a facelift done on our home.

Wow Melody, thank you! We love sharing feedback like this with our staff and we're thrilled to hear how happy you are! Enjoy your home's facelift!! ?

Khaliegirl in Cochrane
Khaliegirl in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Blinds

Great service. Replaced Hunter Douglas blinds and they’re not much different for 2/3 price. Would definite recommend.Not much more to say about them. They look great, the service was great.

Just what we strive for! Thanks Khaliegirl, we appreciate your kind words!

Sharon in Edmonton
Sharon in Edmonton

Excellent Product, Superb Service

Can't say enough good things about Dan and his group Crystal, Julien and Stuart. From sales consult to install everything went super smooth. Dan made excellent recommendations, Julien and Stuart are expert installers and Crystal keeps everything organized. They make a great team! I would definitely recommend these guys for any job big or small!

Thank you Sharon for your kind words! Our team thoroughly enjoyed working with you throughout your renovation and seeing your home transform!

E in Cochrane
E in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Great customer service

Ordered blinds for our new home with Budget Blinds. Crystal is great and went out of her way to try to get us set up with a consultation and measurements even before our home was built. The consult was efficient and easy and there were lots of options. The price was quite high though. The installation was fast and efficient and the installer was professional and knowledgeable. There have been some hiccups with the installation but budget blinds has been willing so far to address our concerns. We're quite happy with our purchase and although pending completion I think I'd go back.

Thank you E for your review. Our goal is to always provide the best customer service possible and you can be assured that we will see you through to completion! We appreciate your business and hope to earn your trust as a repeat customer.

Hatcher in Calgary
Hatcher in Calgary

Vertical blinds for all of my house

The salesperson was wonderful. Extremely professional and friendly. Did her very best to get me what I wanted. Lovely lady. They came in on time and the young fellow who installed them was also very friendly, professional and timely. I would recommend them absolutely. Very very pleased.

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to know that your experience was professional, friendly and timely! Our team enjoyed working with you and we welcome any referrals. Thank you!

Judy in Calgary
Judy in Calgary

Living and dining room blinds

Kelly was very informative and helpful in choosing our blinds-Julien was very efficient and prepared when hanging our blinds and had a replacement cord in his van as the one that came with our blind was faulty-were very happy with our choice of Budget Blinds

Fantastic to hear Judy! Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Good quality blinds, exceptional service

Great experience from quote to installation. Budget Blinds was accommodating to our schedule and were fast and efficient.

You can communicate via email or phone, the style options are broad, and the installer was polite, quick, and explained all the inner workings of the blinds we bought before leaving.

I would recommend this service to anyone with irregular sized windows or if you are unsure about sizes or installation of stock blinds.

Thank you Mike for sharing your experience with us! We are glad to hear that from start to finish your needs were met. We appreciate your business and your referrals. Thank you!!

Lynn
Lynn

Great job on lower level windows

We were very pleased with the service we received from Budget Blinds. The suggestions made during the consultation proved to be just right for our needs. Julian, the installer, was friendly, efficient and explained everything after installing our new blinds.

Thank you Lynn for your review! We are pleased to hear that our team was helpful in your decision making and in ensuring you understood your product upon installation. It was a pleasure working with you!

THERESA SACHA in Calgary
THERESA SACHA in Calgary

PURCHASE OF BLINDS AND INSTALLATION

I had called Budget Blinds to get a quote for my really big windows. Kelly was the Consultant that came to see me and she was a real pleasure to deal with. She takes her time and was very thorough in explaining what can and may work for my window. Once, we have discussed what can work, Kelly was also very helpful in choosing the colors. It is so easy to speak to Kelly about your requirements and expectation for your window covering as Kelly is such a bubbly and friendly person. She was able to provide me with a custom solution that was within my budget.

When it came to install the blinds, both Stuart and Julien were my installers. Both of these guys were absolutely wonderful. Although new at installing these specific blinds for a very large window, they were able to figure it out from start to finish. Good Job Guys!

When I was not satisfied on the way my blinds looked (i.e. the gaps in between the window frames)…not their fault or Kelly’s, both Stuart and Kelly came back to see what the problem was and see if it can be fixed. In the end, since it was not their fault, Budget Blinds re-ordered the blinds. Both Stuart and Julien came back to take down the previous blinds and installed the new one. This time taking less time than the first time they installed it….they had the knowledge and experience from the previous installment.

I am very happy with my blinds….it is perfect, suits my needs and it is beyond my expectations.

Crystal in the Budget Blinds Office was an absolute gem to deal with. She certainly is in integral part of this team and holds the glue together in the office. She is very knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond in ensuring that your requirements are met and that you are satisfied with the blinds that you have ordered.

Overall, I am extremely impressed with the team at Budget Blinds that I dealt with as well as the exceptional customer service they provided from consultation to installation. I will certainly use them again in the future and will highly recommend Budget Blinds to all my friends and family.

Thank You Budget Blinds for the exceptional service that you provided for me.

Wow Theresa! Thank you so very much for your detailed review. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us the exceptional service you received from our staff - we love passing on these messages to them! The whole team enjoyed working with you and we look forward to doing so again. Thank you for the referrals!

Sharon
Sharon

Total Home Renovation

I can’t say enough great things about Dan, Crystal and Julien at Budget Blinds (Cochrane). I replaced all the blinds in my house during a recent reno and these guys were so easy to work with. Dan made excellent recommendations and was quick and efficient with the quote. Everything was always on time. Everything delivered and installed perfectly. The blinds are absolutely beautiful. So happy with my new blinds!!!

Thank you Sharon for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our team did. We enjoyed working with you and providing you with new coverings that look great in your newly renovated home!

More about Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane

HIGH STYLE. EXPERT SERVICE. NO-SURPRISES PRICE. NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED WARRANTY. Welcome to Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane. We’re the largest custom window covering company in North America, celebrating our 25th anniversary, and that means more buying power, and more choices in styles of blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, including innovative products ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Calgary?