Wall Nuts

Tami Curtis in Calgary
Tami Curtis in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Interior home painting

I couldn't be more pleased to leave a review for Value Pro and Deb who proved to be every bit as others have said. Deb was referred to me by several coworkers. I couldn't recommend Deb enough for any painting project as she is quick, affordable and very friendly.

Murray Dunbar in Calgary
Murray Dunbar in Calgary

Interior painting

We wanted to get our home painted but needed k ow who to hire. We ended up getting a quote from several companies listed on Himestars and our final choice was Value pro. Deb made the best impression on us for numerous reason. First it's her company and she does all painting so we knew that reviews about her company where actually about Deb herself. Secondly the quote was very good. It was lower than the other two companies because Deb again does the work. Lastly Deb made suggestion and helped us out with colour that showed she was knowledgable about her business.

For the job itself, we couldn't be more pleased. Deb did little extras for us like removing old paint from the ceilings and painted some of the baseboards.

We would not hesitate to recommend Deb and Valuepro to anyone! Thank you Homestars for providing this valuable service and thank you Deb on a job well done.

Thanks Murray!

Eric
Eric

Painted our new home

We bought a new home in Tuscany that was painted in beige, which just inst us. My wife and I got three quotes and Deb was the first. We hired Deb after getting all the quotes done. Deb was the best choice for us because she was very personable and was honest about what we "needed" to do. The house had a red kitchen and the other painters said it had to take 3 or more coats. Deb however said it was easily cover and didn't charge us extra. In addition to Debs knowledge, we just liked her the best and felt she could do a great job because she was the owner and doing the work. BBB Accrediation was also another factor.
After hiring Deb we were very pleased with choice as Deb delivered when she said and the place looked fantastic.
As far as price goes, Deb was the cheapest but It's not something you guess by her work because at least you know the money is going to the person doing the work. Deb is an amazing painter who is picky and takes pride in what she does.

Chris Wujik in Airdrie
Chris Wujik in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

summer exterior painting

My wife and I hired Deb in June to Paint our siding on our Summerset home. We were very happy with the finished result and price which was reasonable compared to others we got. We also liked the personal touch Deb provided that was more small business attitude than the franchise companies.

Bridgeland in Airdrie
Bridgeland in Airdrie
1 review AIRDRIE, AB

1000 sq ft

Was very pleased with the work and finished result.

Deb was very helpful with colour suggestions and type and quality of paint to use.

Also did some extra touch up on trim at n/c

Will definitely use ValuePro again and do recomend

Vanessa Dryden in Calgary
Vanessa Dryden in Calgary

Painted new condo purchase

I hired Deb to paint my new condo in the summer. I was very impressed from the initial quote because she was personable and gave me suggestions to save money and helped me with how to schedule other contractors to avoid issues. I was also happy to have a female in my home as I am a single female myself and I knew exactly who was going to be at my place. The paint work itself was excellent as Deb has impecable attention to detail and takes great pride in what she does. Deb is highly recommended.

More about Wall Nuts

DO NOT USE QUOTE SYSTEM. HOMESTARS IS DELAYING MESSAGES. CLICK VISIT WEBSITE TO REQUEST A QUOTE.

Hello, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.

To request a quote please visit my website where you can find my painting availability calendar and an instant on-line quote system that can give you a ballpark cost based on the information you enter. Please note that I cannot always answer calls directly any weekday as I am usually up a ladder. I am however available via email 7 days a week.

NOTE: HomeStars Messaging System has been delaying messages, sometimes over a week. Please contact me directly through my website and I will get back as soon as possible.