WallNuts

Bridgeland in Airdrie
Bridgeland in Airdrie
1 review AIRDRIE, AB

1000 sq ft

Was very pleased with the work and finished result.

Deb was very helpful with colour suggestions and type and quality of paint to use.

Also did some extra touch up on trim at n/c

Will definitely use ValuePro again and do recomend

Vanessa Dryden in Calgary
Vanessa Dryden in Calgary

Painted new condo purchase

wallnuts.jpg WallNuts
Airdrie
AB
T4B 2Y5

I hired Deb to paint my new condo in the summer. I was very impressed from the initial quote because she was personable and gave me suggestions to save money and helped me with how to schedule other contractors to avoid issues. I was also happy to have a female in my home as I am a single female myself and I knew exactly who was going to be at my place. The paint work itself was excellent as Deb has impecable attention to detail and takes great pride in what she does. Deb is highly recommended.

More about WallNuts

DO NOT USE QUOTE SYSTEM. HOMESTARS IS DELAYING MESSAGES. CLICK VISIT WEBSITE TO REQUEST A QUOTE.

Hello, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.

To request a quote please visit my website where you can find my painting availability calendar and an instant on-line quote system that can give you a ballpark cost based on the information you enter. Please note that I cannot always answer calls directly any weekday as I am usually up a ladder. I am however available via email 7 days a week.

NOTE: HomeStars Messaging System has been delaying messages, sometimes over a week. Please contact me directly through my website and I will get back as soon as possible.